Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leonora’s family Mallorca home is stunning. I wonder if Lydia will try and suck up or not given Leo is now Josie’s friend 🤔

69F4447D-226C-4109-8C37-73798A22ACF7.png

CC3312D1-072B-40E4-AEDA-94B7290F0207.png

E9B5AB92-FFD5-4D32-8DAE-D71C4C6A06CE.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
:sick: :sick:

Given how poorly she speaks you would have thought they would have given themselves longer to record and fix the inevitable tit show that will be her audio book.

IMG_2668.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I was waiting for the tit tassel pic 😂

there’s no way she will try to get in with Leo. I reckon she tried but Leo must of been told stuff by Josie and it’s scared Leo off Lydia.

she didn’t invite her to the lunch she recently held which is a major sign . Leo had an extra 4 people (lesser thought of guests lol) sat at an inferior little separate table to the big group . Hence if she wanted to invite Lydia she would have squeezed her in somewhere .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
According to Leonora the secret to being a good hostess is, fail to prepare, prepare to fail Elsie, take note. Leonora, when speaking with fellow influencers, it would seem being authentic is the key to their success, no wonder Madam is on her way out #fruadulentgardner
#fraudulentloverofanimalsandfashion

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Lydia will be going to the cle de peux (however it’s spelt!) polo day at guards this year? She went last year

Reactions: 10

Given how poorly she speaks you would have thought they would have given themselves longer to record and fix the inevitable tit show that will be her audio book.

View attachment 2403034
I expect, after day two, the studio peeps will realise the Watford twang is real. :oops: No doubt she ll get her words in a mucking fuddle. I predict they ll get Leonora in the do it properly and forget to tell Elsie.
---
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have recently watched quite a few of Leonora's video's. On the one hand she is another level of irritating. Totally over the top about everything, absolutely ridiculous way of speaking, gushing over everything, another influencer who is 28 going on 48 (the blonde bouncy curls, botox face, granny dresses) BUT what I will say, is that she's obviously from a very moneyed background (whether that be old money or new money). She has an incredible lifestyle, lives in a stunning house, travels the world, has a mega wealthy husband too AND does actually have quite a charm about her. Yes it's totally OTT and 5 minutes in her company and I'd be driven mad, BUT her look/voice/lifestyle does at least fit in with her friends, family, life, home etc. Lidl is just one big, chavvy fake!
---

View attachment 2403034
Can you imagine how excruciatingly painful and cringey it would be to be in the studio listening to this charmless, brainless idiot do her bestest whispery, posh voice and trying to read paragraphs from her bullshit, fruit salad nonsense of a book. I hope the people in the studio having to "help" her have a bottle of strong whisky nearby!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The latest offering is quite a trashwalk.

- Wine walk? More like a cheap get wasted hike for those pushing 40

- Complete opposite to her ever mean wanna be posh grandma vibe. A glitch in the system took Lidl back to her carefree tit tassel shaking days. This time with some tattling wine bottles in a backpack and a borrowed dress from Carrie.

- At this stage, the witch is on a mission to get drunk and stuff dominoes on to her face by evening. She later clarifies it’s pizza from a local pizza place. I bet my eye flesh eating amoeba that it’s dominos.

- Carrie looks like a homeless hitchhiker

- How the duck did she just learn about soda water in wine from some nobody when she admitted her Nonna has been doing it?

- Mindless drunk giggling cackling and squealing from wanna be single Lidl

- The bleeping title of the video is misleading as usual. Great going Lydia.

19 mins in and I am out of there 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course Cawwie completely misses the point of these trending highlight posts. Um they are supposed to make someone want to watch the video! She continually slaps together these highlight reels of the worst bits and inside jokes. These are quite common with YouTubers recently and as per usual… cawwie doesn’t get it and needs to hire someone to actually manage and edit the content. She is seriously unprofessional and is showing Lydia at her worst and thinks it’s funny.

For those blocked on IG and anyone who doesn’t want to watch the terrible terrible drunken vlog.

---
Oh and also per usual… Cawwie buried the big news at the end of the vlog…. the big announcement that Lydia just signed a TWO YEAR deal with Holland Coopaaaah.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Of course Cawwie completely misses the point of these trending highlight posts. Um they are supposed to make someone want to watch the video! She continually slaps together these highlight reels of the worst bits and inside jokes. These are quite common with YouTubers recently and as per usual… cawwie doesn’t get it and needs to hire someone to actually manage and edit the content. She is seriously unprofessional and is showing Lydia at her worst and thinks it’s funny.

For those blocked on IG and anyone who doesn’t want to watch the terrible terrible drunken vlog.

View attachment 2403540

How vulgar. I wonder if this is approved by the PR team? Also I believe that Carrie purposely dresses homeless/hair undone next to Lydia because her Lidlship feels threatened if paid for help/best friend dares outshining her.

Reactions: 15
am I hearing things? Mega wealthy husband? Pls post evidence. He has what I’d class as an unsuccessful business . He doesn’t seem to do anything other than act as adopted son to Leo’s parents. It’s all her parents money and mark & Leo live with her parents ….

I have recently watched quite a few of Leonora's video's. On the one hand she is another level of irritating. Totally over the top about everything, absolutely ridiculous way of speaking, gushing over everything, another influencer who is 28 going on 48 (the blonde bouncy curls, botox face, granny dresses) BUT what I will say, is that she's obviously from a very moneyed background (whether that be old money or new money). She has an incredible lifestyle, lives in a stunning house, travels the world, has a mega wealthy husband too AND does actually have quite a charm about her. Yes it's totally OTT and 5 minutes in her company and I'd be driven mad, BUT her look/voice/lifestyle does at least fit in with her friends, family, life, home etc. Lidl is just one big, chavvy fake!
---

Can you imagine how excruciatingly painful and cringey it would be to be in the studio listening to this charmless, brainless idiot do her bestest whispery, posh voice and trying to read paragraphs from her bullshit, fruit salad nonsense of a book. I hope the people in the studio having to "help" her have a bottle of strong whisky nearby!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Brave for ordering an ivory coat. The shock. A woman with delusions of being royal and an obsession with upstaging brides choosing a too formal for her lifestyle coat in ivory. Positively groundbreaking
Please don’t forget to mention the absolute courage it takes for her to burn her end of summer candle, the stress of being a fake online personality it brutal. She’s so brave, courageous and stoic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her many comments about how expensive the chickens are for only a few eggs… as well as commentary on how frustrated she is with so little eggs so far is really telling. She sure was being truthful when Ali suggested quails and she said something like “I’ll take quails. I’ll take anything as long as I can collect eggs” FOR CONTENT.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2403034
With all the audio books I wonder how well she can read. So I can’t imagine her reading a whole book out loud
---
am I hearing things? Mega wealthy husband? Pls post evidence. He has what I’d class as an unsuccessful business . He doesn’t seem to do anything other than act as adopted son to Leo’s parents. It’s all her parents money and mark & Leo live with her parents ….
Yeah it seems like her parents bought her a husband

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she is trying to fool people into thinking she is some upper class lady of the Manor, she needs to think about stopping these pissed hikes when her true chavy self emerges or at least don't film them and put them in the vlog! #reallyachav#moronmillen

Reactions: 25
Her many comments about how expensive the chickens are for only a few eggs… as well as commentary on how frustrated she is with so little eggs so far is really telling. She sure was being truthful when Ali suggested quails and she said something like “I’ll take quails. I’ll take anything as long as I can collect eggs” FOR CONTENT.
And yet if she’d rescued ex-commercial hens, they would be laying every single day! These are bred to lay - we are overflowing with eggs!
Her ‘designer’ chickens don’t lay as often and probably are only just at the point of lay so won’t have started yet. Eggs should be a nice little bonus, not the sole reason to keep them - although we know it’s ALL for the gram and she has no interest in her pets at all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.