Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL that's no joke... I screen grabbed that right out of the vlog. It looked even more ridiculous in the footage with him moving around and trying to explain this is perhaps how it should look. lol
---

Assuming this is per person!

View attachment 2401710
Are they actually making a fragrance though? or is it like Jo Malone where you just buy 2 bottles of perfume to layer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Are they actually making a fragrance though? or is it like Jo Malone where you just buy 2 bottles of perfume to layer 🙄🙄
Oh, no, they made a fragrance and the shop assistant was over the moon with how amazing Lydia’s was, of course. It’s amazing! It’s one-of-a-kind, Lydia reports.

Then she goes on, after praising herself, to carp about the ££ spent when they were given no food and the assistant HAND WROTE the name on her fragrance box. That really was not acceptable to Her Evermeanness.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh, no, they made a fragrance and the shop assistant was over the moon with how amazing Lydia’s was, of course. It’s amazing! It’s one-of-a-kind, Lydia reports.

Then she goes on, after praising herself, to carp about the ££ spent when they were given no food and the assistant HAND WROTE the name on her fragrance box. That really was not acceptable to Her Evermeanness.
Oh wow it’s like having to get a coach on the Belmond train trip all over again. I am seriously shocked she is able to go carry on after all these disasters.

Did she film a clip of the assistant praising her? If she doesn’t show it I am not believing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like the perfume assistants are always going to say the customer's fragrance is amazing and be over the top...after all they have just paid 500quid for a bottle of perfume and a glass of champagne.

She's sad she didn't take Ali's grandparents more veg but 'oh well' smug shrug. Erm why don't you or Ali just pop in next week with more?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She didn’t give out the ingredients in the perfume (I’m meaning the actual origins of the notes ) . I can only assume because she’s not getting paid to or is she about to go and get a cheaper version produced and sell it … is this the next thing for her?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She didn’t give out the ingredients in the perfume (I’m meaning the actual origins of the notes ) . I can only assume because she’s not getting paid to or is she about to go and get a cheaper version produced and sell it … is this the next thing for her?
She wouldn't want her bespoke perfume ending up in the special buy aisle

• Haha
I wonder why she chose this brand to make a fragrance with :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She really needs to stop making the royal family her entire personality.

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 20.54.15.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
At least this hat suits him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have more for the gallery!!!! Omg woman you do not need to apply lipstick all the way in the corners like a 🤡

IMG_9485.jpeg
IMG_9482.jpeg
IMG_9481.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I wonder why she chose this brand to make a fragrance with :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She really needs to stop making the royal family her entire personality.

View attachment 2402285
She’s a stalker of Kate Middleton!! I hope Lydia doesn’t climb up to Kate’s bedroom like that one guy did to the Queen!!🤦🏽‍♀️. This is getting creepy when you say everything she’s done with the copying of her wardrobe, hair and now smelling like the Royal family!! Weirdo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Haven’t checked in in Lydia or you lovely lot for an age and oh my golly gosh.

A book! How? Baffling. Can’t wait for reviews.

And what the heck has she done to her hair? It washes her out so much. I think possibly the worst it’s ever looked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Spotted Carrie in Home Bargains today - she actually looked very nice. Normal clothes and hair make a difference, wasn’t cos-playing with her boss.
---

I can’t tell if this is a joke - it looks photoshopped onto his head!

Ikr, it does look photoshopped onto his head, but unbeliveably it's not..I kid you not! Ali chose 2 Fedora hats from Thomas Farthing. He is working out which one to keep and send the other one back. He should return both of them, cause he looks really, really, really silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s an absolute disgrace that she claims to live this charmed life (given its mostly smoke and mirrors but they probably make evough to live comfortably); but seem to not do much to relieve her mum from having to work/make her life easier?

I understand relationships aren’t perfect and she is not obligated to take care of her mum. However if she even spared a pound to buy her mum something nice she would have announced it to the world.

Also, she didn’t seem upset about her parent’s breakup. She seemed annoyed she had to move out of a nice home which her dad paid for at the time. She is an ungrateful pretentious cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.