Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but re weird/unusual public holidays: Back home in Australia the city of Melbourne has a Tuesday public holiday/bank holiday for the Melbourne Cup horse race (held in November, most people take the Monday off work too and get a four day weekend) and also a Friday Public holiday/Bank holiday before the Australian Football League (AFL) Grand Final on a Saturday in Late September. Because obviously we need days off to properly enjoy sports 😂

Also, just like with the Hermes Birkin bag, Jane Birkin looks better than Lydia with a basket:

View attachment 2410132View attachment 2410133View attachment 2410136
Note to Lidl.....

Some people just don't have to try hard!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her outfit of the day for day 2 of ‘evermean’ audio recording. shite white shirt dress, tan shoes, tan belt. Blah blah

Lydia does realise she’s going to a recording studio to record her audio book and not on a easter egg hunt or collecting eggs from chickens. Where is she going with that basket! 🙄

View attachment 2409555View attachment 2409626
Birkin on a budget? What?! As in JANE Birkin? OR as in the picnic birkin? Come on this is a reach. And she looks utterly ridiculous to sit and record the buuuhhhhhhhk.
---
Did you hear in the wine vlog when she said in one of the pubs that they ordered a bottle of wine. They must have all in all drank over two bottles each. And how are they not sick mixing different wines like that????
I know! Meant to comment on this - They each drank a glass + carried a bottle of wine *supposedly with club soda mixed in. Had at least one drink in 4 pubs.... then we hear BOTTLE in one pub! THEN drank more with pizza at Cawwie's. Not only is this tragically unhealthy, but my gosh what person in their right mind thinks "let's film this EVERY time to show our viewers (and clients)". TOXIC

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Birkin on a budget? What?! As in JANE Birkin? OR as in the picnic birkin? Come on this is a reach. And she looks utterly ridiculous to sit and record the buuuhhhhhhhk.
---

I know! Meant to comment on this - They each drank a glass + carried a bottle of wine *supposedly with club soda mixed in. Had at least one drink in 4 pubs.... then we hear BOTTLE in one pub! THEN drank more with pizza at Cawwie's. Not only is this tragically unhealthy, but my gosh what person in their right mind thinks "let's film this EVERY time to show our viewers (and clients)". TOXIC
The basket is the original Birkin. Jane Birkin carried it everywhere. Lydia is trying to be on trend because there has been a resurgence in the original since Jane died. But she doesn’t realize that she would probably be better off carrying a tote bag to record. Or if she was able to put together a casually chic but ironic outfit, a Hermes Birkin. Because it’s just a tote bag designed to be more practical than janes basket. But Lydia could never achieve casually chic because she is a try hard

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The basket is the original Birkin. Jane Birkin carried it everywhere. Lydia is trying to be on trend because there has been a resurgence in the original since Jane died. But she doesn’t realize that she would probably be better off carrying a tote bag to record. Or if she was able to put together a casually chic but ironic outfit, a Hermes Birkin. Because it’s just a tote bag designed to be more practical than janes basket. But Lydia could never achieve casually chic because she is a try hard
I carried that basket to primary school every day…..I think I got it from a market in Italy ….I loved it as it had a closing lid, I still have it. So stylish, moi ……

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like she's not been with Ali this weekend. His post says he's had 'me time' this weekend playing golf!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Josie throwing shade with Em Sheldon about Lydia’s wedding venue in her latest flog, about 55 mins in 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ali trying hats 55 and 56 cm?hell, 57 cm is average for a women’s hat….no wonder he looks like a douche……
Dahlinks May I ask your considered opinions? I bought a too large pot by mistake and it looks out of place out front….do you think it would work as a replacement for my pink hydrangea without looking ridiculous? Just in its current spot as it seems to love it there…..maybe Leonora smee is affecting me with all her lovely terraces…....so could the pink hydrange go in the bigger pot out back where it already is and allow it to grow further?

1D695918-7298-447F-B1ED-A2B133B4947E.png
840353C2-9B5B-45FB-A8B9-ED32632C0965.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
agree and yes I know about Jane Birkin's basket and I meant the stretch that she is in any way mimicking Jane birkin because she found some random cheap basket. She's a joke and this is nontent and an attempt to brag about recording her "debut buuhhhk". lol Seems to me like 2 days isn't very long so the book must be mosly large font and illustrations ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you want a table runner, buy one beg for one!

Scrunched up material is not a runner or table cloth.

She bought loads of serving bowls but uses those boards??

Reactions: 12
I’d missed the fact she said she’s signed a 2 Yr contract with Holland cooper .. I would definitely expect her to be at upcoming Cheltenham races

Reactions: 9
Is she at home with her summer menu and sundowners in the garden (the uk is chilly right now we are having a disappointing august!) or is she in the Cotswolds?

Her stories don’t make sense
---
Has she ever done Burghley horse trials with Holland cooper before I think it’s this weekend ?

Reactions: 10
Is she at home with her summer menu and sundowners in the garden (the uk is chilly right now we are having a disappointing august!) or is she in the Cotswolds?

Her stories don’t make sense
---
Has she ever done Burghley horse trials with Holland cooper before I think it’s this weekend ?
"friends" means Carrie and Manbun 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
agree and yes I know about Jane Birkin's basket and I meant the stretch that she is in any way mimicking Jane birkin because she found some random cheap basket. She's a joke and this is nontent and an attempt to brag about recording her "debut buuhhhk". lol Seems to me like 2 days isn't very long so the book must be mosly large font and illustrations ;)
I’m still finding it hard to believe she can read. So I’m finding it even harder to believe that she wrote a whole book, even one with a plethora of blank pages and pictures. Just not believable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ali trying hats 55 and 56 cm?hell, 57 cm is average for a women’s hat….no wonder he looks like a douche……
Dahlinks May I ask your considered opinions? I bought a too large pot by mistake and it looks out of place out front….do you think it would work as a replacement for my pink hydrangea without looking ridiculous? Just in its current spot as it seems to love it there…..maybe Leonora smee is affecting me with all her lovely terraces…....so could the pink hydrange go in the bigger pot out back where it already is and allow it to grow further?

View attachment 2410545View attachment 2410546
Gorgeous pot! I love it! I would leave the hydrangea in its current spot and plant it in the new pot. It's a great focal point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.