Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mind me as I laugh my ass off during Cassie's video on recent TRENDS where she mentions quiet luxury, cottage core and coastal grandma :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-08-02 184751.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting that she says she would change the bodice of the evening wedding outfit to reveal less of her décolletage!!!! Doesn't fit the demure laydeeee of le manoir lewk does it Lidl?!!!

View attachment 2351632
When she was trying on that dress and looking in the mirror how did she not think “hmmmm this is a little tacky giving everyone an eyeful of my norks”?? Prob because it’s the real Lydia! And now when people see her wedding dress it’s a million miles from the old money lady of the bunga image she tries to portray

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting that she says she would change the bodice of the evening wedding outfit to reveal less of her décolletage!!!! Doesn't fit the demure laydeeee of le manoir lewk does it Lidl?!!!

View attachment 2351632
The most repulsive and ridiculous chest on the planet. And she paid for that arrangement. Lydia, it really suited you 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 17.50.51.png

He always takes it just that little bit too far and looks ridiculous!!!!!
---
Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 17.58.23.png

Oooooh Aldi found himself a Lidl lookee likee!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As if she uses Lily & bean 🙄
That plastic suitcase is so ugly too. I bet it would be destroyed after 1 flight, she definitely won’t be using it. Plus hasn’t she just bought a load of luggage?

Reactions: 20
Ive only just started following her BUT how/why is she ig famous? Is it just cos of her name. She just seems to irrelevent and up her own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On her latest story, I think you can make out four hens - two black, one brown and one white. I’m by no means an expert but they’re not looking like rescue hens.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2351632
Gawd what a chav she is. Well, they both are, but it’s only her tits spilling out here. Keith next to her has a more hairy problem.
---
That plastic suitcase is so ugly too. I bet it would be destroyed after 1 flight, she definitely won’t be using it. Plus hasn’t she just bought a load of luggage?
Yeah but she hates the Rimowa cases. Poor little soul, can't use her overpriced luggage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Ali had a good deal of fun in a lovely environment following his genuine hobby of golf. I imagine he was so heartened to know that back at home the pyjamas got sorted out and the dog food had been decanted into open goldfish bowl vases. What? What did I say…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That photo of her wedding dress tells you everthing. She looks like a second rate WAG from Watford. All those footballers wives wear wedding dresses just like that. They think it's classy innit. Fake tits, fake tan, strapless dress. The REAL Lidl. Absolute proof, as if we needed it that This Lady of The Manor Act is exactly that..................an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That photo of her wedding dress tells you everthing. She looks like a second rate WAG from Watford. All those footballers wives wear wedding dresses just like that. They think it's classy innit. Fake tits, fake tan, strapless dress. The REAL Lidl. Absolute proof, as if we needed it that This Lady of The Manor Act is exactly that..................an act.
EVERCHAV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Aldi!!!! The humungous bag, the fake Breton sweater, the formal trousers, the Orans....tee hee hee :rolleyes: :D:p

Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 19.35.33.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.