Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually embarassing and insulting that any publisher would do this. To "celebrate" somebody who cannot even spell properly, let alone somebody without a proper education and/or an English Literature degree is an example of how so many priorities are wrong these days. She is an uneducated idiot, who cannot even speak properly, and makes spelling mistakes in her post to launch her new career as "an author". You honestly couldn't make it up!!!
What’s so offensive to me is that she is WILLFULLY ignorant. She refuses to learn, and that makes her the opposite of wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's actually embarassing and insulting that any publisher would do this. To "celebrate" somebody who cannot even spell properly, let alone somebody without a proper education and/or an English Literature degree is an example of how so many priorities are wrong these days. She is an uneducated idiot, who cannot even speak properly, and makes spelling mistakes in her post to launch her new career as "an author". You honestly couldn't make it up!!!
Then to add to that it’s monetising a great deal of sorrow to so many around her…energetically it’s the wrong thing to do. If ALL the money was going to a charity and a cause that was a genuine involvement, real and something she immersed herself in, then it would be a good thing to come out of so much sadness and drama! That would be something to show gratitude for. As it is it’s transparently a money grab before the figures drop even further…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I honestly think it's Lydia!
It's not anyone from Lydia's team.
But she could actually work for Lydia, she has a career - takes nice photos, travels alot for said career, she is pretty, dresses well. She appears normal.
But that's the outside wrapping.
Judging from her reponses on YT, she actually is psycho, argumentative, has no social boundaries and has a very entitled attitude.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Late to the announcement, and I hate myself for saying it, but I love the cover.. If it was a notebook or a diary, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. (Not if it she was the one selling it obviously)
Let me remind you that there are other covers like that #neveroriginal

Screenshot_20230727_082943_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_082900_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_082754_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_160550_Chrome.jpg

The last one is a journal!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Look who we have here, it’s the queen of bleeping cringe! There she goes again doing one of her awkward walks down the stairs, fixing her fake hair, doing a half twirl, then standing there looking like a stunned mullet and a stupid twit, thinking that she owns the place. Cringe, cringe, Cringe!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Screaming!!!! Do you think learning how to do an autograph is why she has taken up calligraphy 🤣🤣
Remember that scribble of an autograph on the 'extra and useless box' included with the Globy :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Good afternoon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Screaming!!!! Do you think learning how to do an autograph is why she has taken up calligraphy 🤣🤣
Almost certainly! Nothing she ever does is just for the joy of it. Our ulterior motive queen 🤪 🤡
---
Look who we have here, it’s the queen of bleeping cringe! There she goes again doing one of her awkward walks down the stairs, fixing her fake hair, doing a half twirl, then standing there looking like a stunned mullet and a stupid twit, thinking that she owns the place. Cringe, cringe, Cringe!

View attachment 2342142
What the heck did I just watch??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder what Lips Everginger is wearing to the ballet tonight?

D’you think she’s got him trussed up like Admiral Badmiral again in his gold button double breasted blazer?

Has he gone black tie?

Maybe a ginger jawstring linen too short long trousers and a short sleeve shirt carrying a French Market bag to hold his little biscuits for the journey?

Whatever it is - it’ll be wrong... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.