Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see THAT’s what good writing looks like!

I just love the word SHITPUFFIN it makes me roar with laughter!

If no-one objects to it could we have a coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD please? We could then nominate the thing that has happened in the last thread that won the coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD and it can be recorded by The Trombone of Truth at the beginning of each new thread. I am happy to monitor the votes and make the announcements for what incident/daft comment got the most votes.

For instance, I would quite like to nominate that book reward frock for this thread’s coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD.
There’s umpteen things it could be though - whatever has hacked you off the most.

Just an idea. It might be possible for someone who’s clever to actually design the coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD…

Reactions: 38
Seems Teefers avoids Lydiot like the plague, Hoho Farmhouse who

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Fucking hell, just skipped through her latest bullshit. Seriously, is she banging on about her FUCKING HAIR AGAIN.

“Cultivating” her hair. I nearly fell off my sofa.
Removes damaging hair extensions

“Sits with foils in”

“I’ve just blow dried using my GHD’s”

I’m using my magic oil and I do this as much as possible”

“I’ve also got the leave in conditioner on my hair”

“I used the hair burst shampoo”

“i did a hair masque”

Fingers her hair CONSTANTLY.

JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!

Reactions: 54
I would like to nominate throwing some food at her chickens and running away from them after all the brouhaha for literally months about getting chickens for a SHITPUFFIN award. Thank you for your consideration.

Reactions: 36
“aging sister wives dresses”

Reactions: 23
Shitpuffin is great. Puffin books publish kids books don't they?! We could say

"Shitpuffin books proudly launch Evermean, by Lydia Millen-Moron"

Reactions: 30
Did she ever say thank you to the girl who posted on TikTok that she was sending her sausage dog notepaper stationary?

Reactions: 20
Hahahahaaaa, I'm dead. This is my second favourite picture now, after the running pic.
I bet it was THAT photo that made her ditch the hair extensions!
Can you IMAGINE how delighted she was with Lips for taking that photo!

Reactions: 21
Lidl would be seething with the way I was brought up lol, my sister for a period of time dated someone whos parents owned what was formerly a farm.
Where is the healthy hair?
Dead buried and now 6ft under!

Apparently no photoshopping was involved in the making of this photograph View attachment 2357614
Is it my imagination or does he rather look like Barbie's Ken a bit?

---
I could try making one and engraving it in 3D, should be fun (if I could stop laughing that is).

Reactions: 17
I just watched Leonora’s The Game Fair vlog. I do not know how Lydia can claim to be such a country girl when she doesn’t even go to the glamorous countryside festivals and events.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.