Lydia Millen #184 Not a dolphin or a shark, let’s be real, she’s just a narc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gud mawning and welcum two twoday 🌹

Ai jus wnoted to let you see how gud smelling helps to make a gud ryetar. It makes it so eesee for thr reedah to reed when the ortha takes the trubble to rite proper and yews gud gramma. My fave make up Chantecaille has menny speshul offers on at the moment so keep your ayes peeled
for a goodbye.

I am waraking backwards to the fizzy o’therapissed today. Sum of you may be awere I have hert my glutenous maximus threw sittin down so much.

No rest for the wicket, hay?

Wish me look.

Pees, Pees, Pees ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's what publishing industry platform The Bookseller says about the book: https://archive.is/WUqfz

View attachment 2339366
The power of positive thinking, yeah how to delude yourself into believing how an event wasn't at all your fault :rolleyes:
Breaking the internet....! Where have we heard that before? Ah yes, it was when she launched her new website 😂😂 Why say you had tech issues when you can play the popularity card! :rolleyes:

The message is buy, buy, buy...now, now, now..

View attachment 2339794
Bare vs bear I give up, I really do! 🙄🤦‍♀️
' Everscary' -Those close ups she does of herself aren't the best, she may need to stand right back from the camera, preferably out of sight.

View attachment 2339656

View attachment 2339741
View attachment 2339657
Great now going to have nightmares, can you unsee things?
---
Oh look she’s roped Lauren into spruiking her stupid book. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. No other ‘influencer’ will, she has burned her bridges now, good and proper.
View attachment 2339941

🙄
View attachment 2340028
Going to have a look into this, about the possibility of it genuinely being crashed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I nearly choked on my muesli hahaa!!!
---
Seriously? I certainly did not get that from the vlog? The edible ants were a big talking point amongst the influencers who cackle and laugh and adore each other :rolleyes: but strangely have nothing to talk about...
I think has something to do with some other European chef, whilst I think Claridges restaurant was being refitted (don't quote me on this though) they'd had this temporary chef, who was known for doing dishes like with ants and various other things it's quite bizarre really. Nothing like what they'd probably be doing, like was this joke Roy Chubby Brown was making a joke about some kind of new skin treatment, tropical bird poo (he just comes out with it, tit) lol. Then I'm thinking like he said where you find all the people from (like he phrased it from the council estates below pylons lol, people without any idea essentially what they're doing lol.
---
I nearly choked on my muesli hahaa!!!
---

I think has something to do with some other European chef, whilst I think Claridges restaurant was being refitted (don't quote me on this though) they'd had this temporary chef, who was known for doing dishes like with ants and various other things it's quite bizarre really. Nothing like what they'd probably be doing, like was this joke Roy Chubby Brown was making a joke about some kind of new skin treatment, tropical bird poo (he just comes out with it, tit) lol. Then I'm thinking like he said where you find all the people from (like he phrased it from the council estates below pylons lol, people without any idea essentially what they're doing lol.
Was called Norma the restaurant in Denmark for 10 days in 2012 Noma (restaurant) - Wikipedia
---
Well, she is a world-renowned author now, she has a no1 bestseller in the watering cans category on Amazon, what did you expect? 🤪
They must be also transfixed with those eye brows of hers, they're trance inducing virtually! 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"My two boiiiiiys" "My two boiiiiiys". Ugh. The fake gushing over Porter and Berkeley is excruciatingly painful. I can't with all her fake annoying facial expressions, grating sound of her voice, and overbearing sickly sweet personality for the camera x 100, it makes me want to puke. Its funny though, I noticed in that bit of footage, as soon as her little performance ended, the mask came off, and in an instant, in the blink of an eye, the fake lydia left, and the real feral Lydia returned, with the sour face, then she did this sniffing/snorting thing, who you can just tell, doesn't give 2 shits about her dogs. It's all one big act.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t know when it was, but she told in one vlog that she sees herself as a tv Moderator for gardening or something like that after her social media career . I think she is working towards that goal .

It is so sad that stupid tassel nipple witch with weak grammar issues can think she can get it
Unfortunately in our dumb world getting more dumb - this is more or less the new standard .
If she ever does make it to TV I feel confident that someone at the Daily Mail will post her Ibiza pictures 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for posting... after listening to it again I am also confused. I wonder if the PR company got her a deal to quickly write a book and make some money? I mean we all know this is merch and they are only going to print as many as her fans pre-order.... and I assume the big pay off is the audio and kindle books.

OR the financial project is something else and not this book because she says this personal project will make her more comfortable... assuming financially?
Could be a smokescreen, agreed. However, Lidl has a track record of blowing things way out of proportions, so I wouldn't put it past her if this in fact is her magnum opus project.

Call it morbid curiosity but I lowkey wanna read that drivel. Same way I enjoyed snickering at Spare audiobook at 1.3 speed. Don't read tabloids, so this is it for me. Well, that and Tattle. But I consider Tattle a fun time, chatting with kindred spirits :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Notice how the comments are limited on her book posts on IG :unsure: Oh and there are surprisingly no negative comments. She is a complete fake and everything she has done does not come naturally, even her home is fake, its a bleeping new build that she is trying to pass off as a Cotswolds Manor House . The writing desk, the of naming rooms in her house, the interior design, her dresses, the greedhouse, her accent, her kitchen garden, the love of fresh home grown produce, the love of Hermes, the soon to be chickens, the love of training and exercise, the i'm so happy and content with with my life attitude, her friendships, I could go on and on and on, its all so fake and contrived yet her followers cannot see it.

She should have shown some examples of the inside pages of the book, not just the cover design. Is it 50/50 text and beautiful photography? Maybe one of us needs to buy it and return it after they have taken photos for TL, Amazon will take anything back unless she has specified its wrapped in plastic film to prevent returns :ROFLMAO:

I personally think she sounds just awful narrating for the audio version. That raspiness in her voice along with the fake posh accent are too much, it doesn't work.

£18 is relatively affordable so i'm sure her minions will buy to support the purchase of her Manor House whist they are struggling with the cost of living crisis........idiots :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Seriously a Well-being Infleuncer. This is not accurate description of Lydia, who the hell makes this bullshit up? Someone should report it.

A wellness influencer is someone ( stand me corrected), that covers nutrition, mindfulness, spirituality, yoga and well being. This absolutely riles me as someone myself who does do some of these things, and has done for years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she ever does make it to TV I feel confident that someone at the Daily Mail will post her Ibiza pictures 🤣
I wanna see the one where she looks like she's stuck her fingers in the plug socket again, I can't remember which number thread it was though :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I think she's been talking about many different things as her "secret project". In the end who knows what she's refering to as nothing she says ever makes sense. One day it's a financial project, another one it's a bunch of recipes for her website, soon it'll be her Collab with the KM competitor brand... But I do think if she ever mentions something she's working on on her vlogs it's because she can't help herself from hyping it up.
---
View attachment 2340598
She forgot to add the big eyes filter. Oopsie
Is this a thing? I never knew. I always wondered why her eyes looked so big. Do you know what she uses?

Reactions: 12
My personal favourite is the sentence.Which makes no sense on is own.And is typed without leaving two clear spaces.Before the next.Then calling yourself. An author.Or starting most sentences with a conjunction.And joining two words together thankyou.

Ali’s book will be Everdim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.