Lydia Millen #184 Not a dolphin or a shark, let’s be real, she’s just a narc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wouldn’t have invested that much into this book deal 🤣🤣🤣…. It’s a cheap way of doing it and definitely not a lucrative book deal at all…

She has no publisher who would be paying her in advance for the book and you need to be a very successful writer to do so.. Amazon anyone of us could write a book and put them on there. End of. £18.00 roughly for her book is a hell of a lot of money for someone not known and never written a book before.

She would get roughly 70% royalties back per book sale, which is roughly £12.59 which she would not get for 1 book sale.. there would be a minimum print run. It would be interesting to see how many Books Amazon sell.

You would need to print between 500 - 1000 copies to make it work, otherwise you lose money on the printing of the book…

She’s taking a massive risk .. and if that flops can she take the criticism … ..

And what happened to Prince Harry’s book .. that was a flop …
But it's not self published. There's a publisher, Orion Spring. They will take a cut.

Reactions: 20
="Delizia, post: 16144417, as her "secret project". In the end who knows what she's refering to as nothing she says ever makes sense. One day it's a financial project, another one it's a bunch of recipes for her website, soon it'll be her Collab with the KM competitor brand...
But it's not self published. There's a publisher, Orion Spring. They will take a cut.
She will end up with1pound per book, it will be worse than globy ! If the book ever sees the light of day otherwise it def won’t be « evergreen »!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I've noticed some comments asking what the book is about and surprise surprise no answer from the author.
Come on, only a philistine would ask what the book is about. It shouldn’t matter what it’s about. Lydia Millen, top 30 empath, no1 gardener wrote it and that is all you need to know. If you end up not liking it, it’s only because you are a jealous troll, and you should consider buying another 2 copies, in case they are better than the first one you bought! You have to help our heroine towards her dream mansion, so stop being difficult and just buy the bloody book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Seriously? I certainly did not get that from the vlog? The edible ants were a big talking point amongst the influencers who cackle and laugh and adore each other :rolleyes: but strangely have nothing to talk about...
Yup, it’s at 52.45….enjoy!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone who says their grammar and spelling is their weak point, her blogs, website , full of errors. So a respected author/writer she isn't. Book bandwagon and not genuine either.

Reactions: 22
Come on, only a philistine would ask what the book is about. It shouldn’t matter what it’s about. Lydia Millen, top 30 empath, no1 gardener wrote it and that is all you need to know. If you end up not liking it, it’s only because you are a jealous troll, and you should consider buying another 2 copies, in case they are better than the first one you bought! You have to help our heroine towards her dream mansion, so stop being difficult and just buy the bloody book!
Yes and she did mention you could buy it even if only as decor! Lol.

What “author” would say just buy my book for decor if you don’t want to read it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
God if I had to listen to her voice as an audio of the book it would be a form of torture. Patronising c**t. False accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The way she talks about this book makes me think she’s just copying her life coach. She does copy and steal the ideas and gigs from her current love bombed pray. She talks like she’s some life coach now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Interestingly enough, she says that the snippet I posted is just her practicing on her own... it's not the REAL audio book. She just likes hearing it out loud from her own iphone. I'm sorry but I'm 💀

I realllly think she spoke rambling vlog style thoughts about her brain, nature, seasons and her very own very special like noone else's self affirmations into some recording device and the "TEAM" typed them up, edited them etc. Then they probably filled MANY pages with drawings of plants because that is what all of these books she used for "research" do because they are actual real art botanical and gardening books. Wonder who she had draw them up?

I don't know... this just feels like merch like someone posted earlier. Just her name to sell something merchy to her followers so she can call herself an AUTHOR for the rest of time.

View attachment 2338421
Spot the typo in her post…. Hope she got better editor for her book!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who comes out of a finances meeting thinking they need to make a book to "achieve certain finances goals" ??? I thought authors didn't earn very much. She'll be lucky if she manages to earn 10k from the sales. And even then, not exactly what will help her get her dream manor house. She'd have better worked on a Stationary brand 🤣
Exactly, if 1,000 of her fans buy the book, she’ll make less than £10k after taking out publisher cuts, graphic design costs for the cover etc which is less money than she blows on a pair of Boodles earrings for no special reason 😅

Reactions: 18
I don’t know when it was, but she told in one vlog that she sees herself as a tv Moderator for gardening or something like that after her social media career . I think she is working towards that goal .

It is so sad that stupid tassel nipple witch with weak grammar issues can think she can get it
Unfortunately in our dumb world getting more dumb - this is more or less the new standard .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Now, I'd read a book of Oops poetry. That's someone that deserves a publishing deal 😂💓
I'd far rather too, her writing's beautiful!
---
I don’t know when it was, but she told in one vlog that she sees herself as a tv Moderator for gardening or something like that after her social media career . I think she is working towards that goal .
Ah Gardeners world, be interesting what my mother would think of her haha (she's highly opinionated my mum lol), think she still watches it or watched it (was at least a TV show).
---
I am so very sorry for your loss 🤗 Sending you so much love.

I too am grieving, a beautiful friend of mine passed away last week, the shock is all consuming. Friends, our Tattle family and my music are soothing me a little at present.
Oh its awful when you lose a friend, like when I lost one over a year ago, take good care of yourself xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she wouldn’t have invested that much into this book deal 🤣🤣🤣…. It’s a cheap way of doing it and definitely not a lucrative book deal at all…

She has no publisher who would be paying her in advance for the book and you need to be a very successful writer to do so.. Amazon anyone of us could write a book and put them on there. End of. £18.00 roughly for her book is a hell of a lot of money for someone not known and never written a book before.

She would get roughly 70% royalties back per book sale, which is roughly £12.59 which she would not get for 1 book sale.. there would be a minimum print run. It would be interesting to see how many Books Amazon sell.

You would need to print between 500 - 1000 copies to make it work, otherwise you lose money on the printing of the book…

She’s taking a massive risk .. and if that flops can she take the criticism … ..

And what happened to Prince Harry’s book .. that was a flop …
It's nowhere near 70 percent, absolutely not!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.