Lydia Millen #184 Not a dolphin or a shark, let’s be real, she’s just a narc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for ruining your Friday
AD for Evermean on TT
Wow pretty rich considering she very recently lost her friendship with Josie and others... clearly due to her behavior towards them. Countless people who have worked with her and known her have stated on Tattle that she's arrogant, entitled and not nice to them. Yet she spins it to be the victim every time.

Is it just me or does she look like a Disney villain in the video... and reads it like a woman scorned. Playing the victim and rising from the ashes while all the while being the abuser/villain and creator of her own "rock bottom"!

1690571984480.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I fear it may have been missed amongst Evergreen-gate but I feel the need to point out this gem from the end of the vlog. At 4am in the morning on the Elizabeth Arden trip, Lydia had herself moved to another hotel room because there was a spider on her ceiling. This is after she made staff try to get it out, and they couldn’t. What grown woman acts this way? It’s so embarrassing, they must have been wetting themselves laughing. Imagine calling Reception at 4am “Hello, sorry to bother you but there is a spider in my room” 🤣🤣🤣
OMG thank you for bringing this up! May I add to your story that after she moved to a different room to sleep at 4am, she then went back to her room to pack when they confirmed the spider had gone. So she left all of her stuff in the original room and then used the bed of another to sleep what... another hour?! UNREAL! And she says it sort of like it's normal for a person to act this way. How pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

I hope it works. But here's the video that started the speculations 5 months ago. She starts her vlog with her word salad about secret personal finance project, after attending finances meeting a few weeks prior, and wanting/needing to achieve certain things in terms of finances.
But she made it seem like it was not another Buisness venture because she said to her followers not to get exited because it was very much a personal project. Lol. Nothing she ever does is not involved with making money from her minions.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Who comes out of a finances meeting thinking they need to make a book to "achieve certain finances goals" ??? I thought authors didn't earn very much. She'll be lucky if she manages to earn 10k from the sales. And even then, not exactly what will help her get her dream manor house. She'd have better worked on a Stationary brand 🤣

Reactions: 24
Apologies for ruining your Friday
AD for Evermean on TT
Omg she does cheer me up when I need a laugh. She takes herself so seriously doesn't she???....and that voice .... like a hint of Kate Middleton, with a touch of a young Queen Elizabeth II.....and a hint of King Charles......oh yes tally ho folks!!!!!! ......I'm dead. She's so cringe and just 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also one of the main problems of this book is...she claims it's made her more confident in herself, ARROGANT is the word you are looking for my lovely ARROGANT! so if that's what the book turns you into then no thanks!

• Heart
Who comes out of a finances meeting thinking they need to make a book to "achieve certain finances goals" ??? I thought authors didn't earn very much. She'll be lucky if she manages to earn 10k from the sales. And even then, not exactly what will help her get her dream manor house. She'd have better worked on a Stationary brand 🤣
Thanks for posting... after listening to it again I am also confused. I wonder if the PR company got her a deal to quickly write a book and make some money? I mean we all know this is merch and they are only going to print as many as her fans pre-order.... and I assume the big pay off is the audio and kindle books.

OR the financial project is something else and not this book because she says this personal project will make her more comfortable... assuming financially?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thanks for posting... after listening to it again I am also confused. I wonder if the PR company got her a deal to quickly write a book and make some money? I mean we all know this is merch and they are only going to print as many as her fans pre-order.... and I assume the big pay off is the audio and kindle books.

OR the financial project is something else and not this book because she says this personal project will make her more comfortable... assuming financially?
Yes, I think she's been talking about many different things as her "secret project". In the end who knows what she's refering to as nothing she says ever makes sense. One day it's a financial project, another one it's a bunch of recipes for her website, soon it'll be her Collab with the KM competitor brand... But I do think if she ever mentions something she's working on on her vlogs it's because she can't help herself from hyping it up.
---
Screenshot_2023-07-28-22-05-47-031-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

She forgot to add the big eyes filter. Oopsie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her fans are so excited about this book, but only because they dont know what is in it. It looks good on the outside, their fave youtuber “wrote” it, they want to support her, its understandable. Once they find out its a heap of shite, they won’t rush to buy more from her.
So i hope she enjoys these few months, before the reviews start rolling in 😀

Reactions: 21
Yes, I think she's been talking about many different things as her "secret project". In the end who knows what she's refering to as nothing she says ever makes sense. One day it's a financial project, another one it's a bunch of recipes for her website, soon it'll be her Collab with the KM competitor brand... But I do think if she ever mentions something she's working on on her vlogs it's because she can't help herself from hyping it up.
---
View attachment 2340598
She forgot to add the big eyes filter. Oopsie
Unfiltered Lydiot 🤢
Screenshot_20230724_192034_com.android.chrome_edit_1656255095325915.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
OMG thank you for bringing this up! May I add to your story that after she moved to a different room to sleep at 4am, she then went back to her room to pack when they confirmed the spider had gone. So she left all of her stuff in the original room and then used the bed of another to sleep what... another hour?! UNREAL! And she says it sort of like it's normal for a person to act this way. How pathetic.
Well, she is a world-renowned author now, she has a no1 bestseller in the watering cans category on Amazon, what did you expect? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she wouldn’t have invested that much into this book deal 🤣🤣🤣…. It’s a cheap way of doing it and definitely not a lucrative book deal at all…

She has no publisher who would be paying her in advance for the book and you need to be a very successful writer to do so.. Amazon anyone of us could write a book and put them on there. End of. £18.00 roughly for her book is a hell of a lot of money for someone not known and never written a book before.

She would get roughly 70% royalties back per book sale, which is roughly £12.59 which she would not get for 1 book sale.. there would be a minimum print run. It would be interesting to see how many Books Amazon sell.

You would need to print between 500 - 1000 copies to make it work, otherwise you lose money on the printing of the book…

She’s taking a massive risk .. and if that flops can she take the criticism … ..

And what happened to Prince Harry’s book .. that was a flop …

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've noticed some comments asking what the book is about and surprise surprise no answer from the author.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I've noticed some comments asking what the book is about and surprise surprise no answer from the author.
She couldn’t care less what it‘s about! What matters is she wanted to call herself an author . The other thing that matters is the book cover and how it looks. Everything else is of no interest whatsoever. Is it even possible to BUY the book? Does it exist?

If she’s an author I will eat my neighbour…

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.