Lydia Millen #184 Not a dolphin or a shark, let’s be real, she’s just a narc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @mmmmmmk for the spot on thread title with 77 votes.🍾🥂💥

(Excuse me while I set up two cameras and nonchalantly stroll into the garden in my dressing gown with my mug of coffee, frantically trying to memorise some long words and work out how to insert them in the recap. Any smelling mistakes are intensional!)

* Yes, some idiot has told narcissist Lidl that people are either dolphins or sharks, so she has decided she’s the former. Wrong answer! A quick Google reveals that dolphins are curious, sociable, open and a blend of extrovert and agreeable….the complete opposite of Lidl!
* The woman who has made Ali’s tummy bug all about how it affects her declared she has “levels of empathy that most people don’t have”. I think you mean “apathy”, Lidl.
* But seriously, it's a great way of FEELING bad for someone but not actually doing anything to help them #emetophobia
* She's counting how many times Ali's been ill in the last 11 years (5). It's not a competition, you witch silly empath!
* She states she's an empath because she doesn’t like bullying. Doesn't apply when you're the one doing the bullying, does it Lidl? So…selective empathy then?
* Lidl complained she didn’t get to Wimbledon this year because Ali was sick. So it's Mr MG's invite and you’re his plus one Lidl? No brand invite as usual Lidl? Advantage Estee Lauder! 🎾

Remember your pregnant hairdresser Lidl and your friend Vic? Who's laughing now?
20230720_114923.jpg

* She continues to respond to comments in a passive aggressive manner. When challenged that her vlogs are about “me, me, me” she threatens to write about “Betty down the road”. Where do we sign up Lidl?
* In a "Q&A" she posed “therapy speak” questions to herself and revealed that she’s special, she’s different. You mean you have an inflated superiority and self importance! Well, nine out of ten people think they are special and the rest are in therapy!
* Talking of therapy, we were treated to half an hour on the couch with Lidl. Except that friend therapist life coach Jacqueline Hurst was also on the couch, barefoot, blowing smoke up Lidl's a*se.
* Therapy is Lidl's biggest investment. It's not working. Get your money back. On the other hand it's paying for Jacqueline's Hermès cushions!
* Some comments were brutal but Tattle got the blame! Thanks @rexysmum! We thought we'd shown you the door? Don't let it hit you on the way out!

image.jpg

* The hen house has been fenced. We are still waiting for the hen......and the fox!
* Lidl is getting "rescue" chickens....OK, will they be the ones with no feathers, who've never seen daylight? Or the pretty ones with fluffy feet?
* The kitchen garden / garden kitchen is now finished, after a long wait for a #gifted worksurface. #caesarstone_uk obliged. The MGs are planning on inviting guests round for pizza and garlic bread. Hurry before the whole thing rots and the critters move in!
* The two guest bedrooms and the utility are getting a makeover. She's aware she keeps promising these things but it's hard when you are busy waiting for someone to do it for free.
* One of the two bedrooms is now known as the ‘Wisteria Room’ despite there being no wisteria in sight. Having two guest rooms in a three bed property is so confusing isn’t it Lidl?
* She’s putting an antique writing desk in the bedroom where she can "write". This is in addition to the eight other places! Quit the pretense! We know all the writing is done by Cawwie in the basement.
* Maybe Lidl will practice her calligraphy in the Wisteria Room? Better learn to spell first.
* The bedroom looks directly onto the “the courtyard”. That’s the tarmac drive to The Bunga in normal speak.

* Lidl describes her style as modern-traditional, feminine and timeless. She lectures us on not buying into trends…while buying linen, sage green, white broderie anglais shirt dresses, Hermes bags and belts, Valentino Rockstuds……yawn….

20230720_115420.jpg

* Lily and Bean, who should know better, sent her monogrammed bags, tags and luggage. With the initials LMG we’re confident they will never be seen again and she can’t sell them!
* Meanwhile she pimped her £12 wicker basket with twillys, straps and padlocks. Just buy a Hermès Lidl. What, you can’t afford it?
* She modelled a revealing white swimsuit but came over all coy when showing the back, saying it's too "bummy". Funny that you routinely modelled Intimissimee lingerie with everything hanging out and didn’t bat an eyelid! Not to mention Ibiza.....
* She’s working on creating a lip balm that brings "intrigue and a pop of colour". I hope you are not going to model it with your tattooed lips Lidl #lipbalmgate

20230720_115015.jpg

* Lidl and Cawwie attended the Bastille Day annual Summer Garden Party celebrations at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, courtesy of @belmondlemanoir , and “enjoyed” themselves a bit too much. Might be something to do with the predrinks they had before they left.
* She criticises “static” videos yet spends 30 minutes standing in her dressing room, talking to camera.
* Lidl and Ali went to the @thewildrabbitkingham (owned by Daylesford) supper club in the Cotswolds. She wore the old Erdem sleeveless green and white dress she always wears.
* Where's Betty down the road? Bring on Betty!

In other news:
* Teeny tiny Ali and Dennis Cebulec enjoyed a “golden rooftop moment” while they were in Milan. They made a lovely couple. Shame he’s already taken by Francesca Lesch @franelle.
* Dennis’ trousers were so short and his unbuttoned shirt so low they almost met in the middle.
* Teefers revealed a secret – she owns Strawtop 2, the rental cottage adjoining Strawtop 1. Er...we've known for nearly a year. Tell us news, not history!
* The Barbie movie UK premiere took place attended by loads of influencers. Too pink for you, Lidl, or no invite?
* Jade Holland Cooper is praising "our favourite girl" Vic on instagram!

Thanks to @Allexie01 @Peppypoopar @K18 for the screenshots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Bless Rexy’s little heart, she’s working hard for that little like button on her comments.
She’s not brave enough to come out of her viper pit of the comment section and take on the ‘trolls’ on here though is she?
The intellectual debate that would ensue would be too much for her dormant brain cell.
She’s happy to read here and repeat it back like a running commentary though, so who really is the troll?
Maybe she could do with a session with Lydia’s ‘therapist’ they can all attempt to out narc each other.
Vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Lydia doesn’t have emetophobia at all. I can’t stand hearing people be sick, useless when people throw up near me and can’t help at all, makes me heave, but I haven’t got that phobia. My friend does have it though and it has literally controlled her entire life. THAT is emitophobia Lydia!
My friend won’t catch a train, go to events where people drink, be near anyone that’s drunk or ill, her fear of people being sick has led to more phobias (which often happens). She won’t eat in restaurants for fear of food poisoning, obsessively cleans so there’s no germs. The list is endless because of a genuine phobia.
Lydia is like the majority of us, being sick or near someone throwing up isn’t pleasant and we don’t like it!

Also, let’s not forget when her and Carrie were talking about getting pissed and then having a ‘stealth vom’ so you can throw up without anyone noticing and carry on drinking. It was years ago but we still remember Lydia!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Lydia doesn’t have emetophobia at all. I can’t stand hearing people be sick, useless when people throw up near me and can’t help at all, makes me heave, but I haven’t got that phobia. My friend does have it though and it has literally controlled her entire life. THAT is emitophobia Lydia!
My friend won’t catch a train, go to events where people drink, be near anyone that’s drunk or ill, her fear of people being sick has led to more phobias (which often happens). She won’t eat in restaurants for fear of food poisoning, obsessively cleans so there’s no germs. The list is endless because of a genuine phobia.
Lydia is like the majority of us, being sick or near someone throwing up isn’t pleasant and we don’t like it!

Also, let’s not forget when her and Carrie were talking about getting pissed and then having a ‘stealth vom’ so you can throw up without anyone noticing and carry on drinking. It was years ago but we still remember Lydia!!!
No one likes hearing someone vomit, but again Lydiot claiming she has a phobia to cover the fact she's a narc who cares more about herself than anyone who is sick 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn't her and Carrie used to talk about 'stealth vomming' anyway? Can't quite remember what is was, I think making themselves sick after drinking to avoid hangovers? I'm sure one of the tattlers with a better memory than me can let us know.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Yep, we remember the toothbrush on the floor next to the toilet too!! ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 41

(Excuse me while I set up two cameras and nonchalantly stroll into the garden in my dressing gown with my mug of coffee, frantically trying to memorise some long words and work out how to insert them in the recap. Any smelling mistakes are intensional!)

* Yes, some idiot has told narcissist Lidl that people are either dolphins or sharks, so she has decided she’s the former. Wrong answer! A quick Google reveals that dolphins are curious, sociable, open and a blend of extrovert and agreeable….the complete opposite of Lidl!
* The woman who has made Ali’s tummy bug all about how it affects her declared she has “levels of empathy that most people don’t have”. I think you mean “apathy”, Lidl.
* But seriously, it's a great way of FEELING bad for someone but not actually doing anything to help them #emetophobia
* She's counting how many times Ali's been ill in the last 11 years (5). It's not a competition, you witch silly empath!
* She states she's an empath because she doesn’t like bullying. Doesn't apply when you're the one doing the bullying, does it Lidl? So…selective empathy then?
* Lidl complained she didn’t get to Wimbledon this year because Ali was sick. So it's Mr MG's invite and you’re his plus one Lidl? No brand invite as usual Lidl? Advantage Estee Lauder! 🎾

Remember your pregnant hairdresser Lidl and your friend Vic? Who's laughing now?
View attachment 2322950

* She continues to respond to comments in a passive aggressive manner. When challenged that her vlogs are about “me, me, me” she threatens to write about “Betty down the road”. Where do we sign up Lidl?
* In a "Q&A" she posed “therapy speak” questions to herself and revealed that she’s special, she’s different. You mean you have an inflated superiority and self importance! Well, nine out of ten people think they are special and the rest are in therapy!
* Talking of therapy, we were treated to half an hour on the couch with Lidl. Except that friend therapist life coach Jacqueline Hurst was also on the couch, barefoot, blowing smoke up Lidl's a*se.
* Therapy is Lidl's biggest investment. It's not working. Get your money back. On the other hand it's paying for Jacqueline's Hermès cushions!
* Some comments were brutal but Tattle got the blame! Thanks @rexysmum! We thought we'd shown you the door? Don't let it hit you on the way out!

View attachment 2323003

* The hen house has been fenced. We are still waiting for the hen......and the fox!
* Lidl is getting "rescue" chickens....OK, will they be the ones with no feathers, who've never seen daylight? Or the pretty ones with fluffy feet?
* The kitchen garden / garden kitchen is now finished, after a long wait for a #gifted worksurface. #caesarstone_uk obliged. The MGs are planning on inviting guests round for pizza and garlic bread. Hurry before the whole thing rots and the critters move in!
* The two guest bedrooms and the utility are getting a makeover. She's aware she keeps promising these things but it's hard when you are busy waiting for someone to do it for free.
* One of the two bedrooms is now known as the ‘Wisteria Room’ despite there being no wisteria in sight. Having two guest rooms in a three bed property is so confusing isn’t it Lidl?
* She’s putting an antique writing desk in the bedroom where she can "write". This is in addition to the eight other places! Quit the pretense! We know all the writing is done by Cawwie in the basement.
* Maybe Lidl will practice her calligraphy in the Wisteria Room? Better learn to spell first.
* The bedroom looks directly onto the “the courtyard”. That’s the tarmac drive to The Bunga in normal speak.

* Lidl describes her style as modern-traditional, feminine and timeless. She lectures us on not buying into trends…while buying linen, sage green, white broderie anglais shirt dresses, Hermes bags and belts, Valentino Rockstuds……yawn….

View attachment 2322942

* Lily and Bean, who should know better, sent her monogrammed bags, tags and luggage. With the initials LMG we’re confident they will never be seen again and she can’t sell them!
* Meanwhile she pimped her £12 wicker basket with twillys, straps and padlocks. Just buy a Hermès Lidl. What, you can’t afford it?
* She modelled a revealing white swimsuit but came over all coy when showing the back, saying it's too "bummy". Funny that you routinely modelled Intimissimee lingerie with everything hanging out and didn’t bat an eyelid! Not to mention Ibiza.....
* She’s working on creating a lip balm that brings "intrigue and a pop of colour". I hope you are not going to model it with your tattooed lips Lidl #lipbalmgate

View attachment 2322958

* Lidl and Cawwie attended the Bastille Day annual Summer Garden Party celebrations at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, courtesy of @belmondlemanoir , and “enjoyed” themselves a bit too much. Might be something to do with the predrinks they had before they left.
* She criticises “static” videos yet spends 30 minutes standing in her dressing room, talking to camera.
* Lidl and Ali went to the @thewildrabbitkingham (owned by Daylesford) supper club in the Cotswolds. She wore the old Erdem sleeveless green and white dress she always wears.

In other news:
* Teeny tiny Ali and Dennis Cebulec enjoyed a “golden rooftop moment” while they were in Milan. They made a lovely couple. Shame he’s already taken by Francesca Lesch @franelle.
* Dennis’ trousers were so short and his unbuttoned shirt so low they almost met in the middle.
* Teefers revealed a secret – she owns Strawtop 2, the rental cottage adjoining Strawtop 1. Er...we've known for nearly a year. Tell us news, not history!
* The Barbie movie UK premiere took place attended by loads of influencers. Too pink for you, Lidl, or no invite?

Brilliant recap, thanks so much for the entertainment. Luv you XXX

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2322950

View attachment 2323003

View attachment 2322942

View attachment 2322958

In other news:

Just noticed @Miscanthus the thread no should be #184, gosh we've had to put up with Lydiot a long time ⌚ 😂❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Rexysmum 👋🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ - I will continue to say “Lydia won’t shag you dear. It’s time to move on”

also, did this cretin really just states in 11 years she’s been sick ONCE?!?!
What an absolute pathological liar! She is always sick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Rexysmum 👋🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ - I will continue to say “Lydia won’t shag you dear. It’s time to move on”

also, did this cretin really just states in 11 years she’s been sick ONCE?!?!
What an absolute pathological liar! She is always sick!
That's what I thought. She's always got something wrong and takes to her bed or sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ohhhhhh so glad someone’s calling out rexysmum hahai was wondering if it was cawwiiieee. I absolutely love that tattle life comes up in her search history. do you think Rexy is a dog or child. I’m hoping a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhhhhh so glad someone’s calling out rexysmum hahai was wondering if it was cawwiiieee. I absolutely love that tattle life comes up in her search history. do you think Rexy is a dog or child. I’m hoping a dog.
I'm loving the thought that @rexysmum is valiantly contacting brands to vouch for Lidl. Like they will believe some deranged fangirl unemployed stalker!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s an idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

when did this mean throwing up in England???? 🤣🤣🤣
So what she's saying is that Ali is always being sick (throwing up) but she isn't throwing up (but she has been sick). Maybe it's the food you are eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2322950

View attachment 2323003

View attachment 2322942

View attachment 2322958

In other news:

Brilliant recap @Miscanthus and thank you - ❤ I couldn’t endure watching the two frauds sitting on the couch talking bs.. I got as far as drop the rope and switched off. :rolleyes:

Elsie always finds a way to pay herself a compliment as if she’s too kind, soft and sweet to deal with the horrors of the Internet. She’s too sensitive, she’s too vigilant, she’s too gushy... I don’t know what she has to worry about - most of her followers are as dumb as her and die-hard rectumsmum is an embarrassment. She should tell her to drop the rope - she is always trying to antagonise in the comments and - honestly, stop lurking here. You’re not welcome so go back from where you came from, you nasty, hypocritical bully. 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Any person with a moral compass let alone a life coach would of advised their client to give a heartfelt apology to Nicky, by now. She has been a client of Jacqueline for 2/3 years now, and conversations would of been had about that night, for sure. Where was her guidance and advice to do the right thing as a human being, to recognise that her behaviour was absolutely unacceptable towards Nicky, verbally abusing a pregnant woman. What a disgrace! There's no excuse, it should of been addressed by now. I am not saying Jacqueline should take responsibility for Lydia's bad behaviour but making her aware of her wrongdoing should of been a priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Gotta love when the bully in Lydia’s comments send followers here for the truth! Welcome newbies! 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.