Lydia Millen #181 I can't upload during precipitation but I’m proud as Punch of my nontent proliferation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is a right biach. She love bombs and then literally 🔪 friends and family every chance she gets if they don't lick her arse for life. I think if Cawwie and Alex the pedicure/makeup weren't relying on her for a living even that other Alex wouldn't want anything to do with her.
Just got to this part. By some “coincidence” her paid family assistant just brought the stained wedding bodice back from the cleaners that day. Which we allllllll know that means Lydia pulled it out around the wedding but it was too stained to try on. Thus sending assistant to the cleaners and getting it back a week or so later to make sure she showed everyone… filming when Josie was revealing her dresses! 🔪 stalker!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Lydia tell us you lost Ali’s Lavazza Ascot campaign for him because of your atrocious behavior at last year’s races without really telling us. Now you try to feign happiness at being at the LKB box and position it as better. It’s not!

She should have kept the sandals instead of switching to those sweaty, smelly suede monstrosities.

It’s quite telling that at the LKB reception, everyone excepting Lidl was hugging upon greeting. They only extended her an icy handshake. Then she was the odd woman out in Ali’s video of that entire interaction.

I think her project will be home goods. Here in the US, (m)any random influenzas get Target and Walmart brand deals with much smaller followings. The difference is those influencers actually have a credible amateur interior design influencer background. Lydiot is scraping for scraps in her career and will likely have something in the works. I swear if that bish gets a Target campaign I will cry.
She's going back to that stamp-you're-own-tablecloth place. Bet she's going to love bomb the owner to get a wee collaboration with her and it will be Toni Thornton all over again 😔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's going back to that stamp-you're-own-tablecloth place. Bet she's going to love bomb the owner to get a wee collaboration with her and it will be Toni Thornton all over again 😔
Oooh who is Toni Thornton?!? Need to head to the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could be totally wrong but I get the vibe that ‘secret project’ is she is pregnant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Where we are all from and where we are living is so much more interesting than Lidl! 🌍🌎🌏
Exactly!!!
Greetings from Serbia 🙃 .
As a child, I lived in Africa - Libya, and I went to boarding school in Malta, moved back home at the age of 18.
Thanks to all the beautiful and witty ladies for the laughs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No, Lydiot on her own grandfather's lap. He was quite elderly and so cringe worthy. Seriously if that had been me, my mother or father would have been right there saying, "get off his lap!"
I wanted to ask @MichiganGal in the latest flog madam has put the chicken coop to the far end of the garden just before the trees and to me looks like it s fairly close to Ali s bees. Will the chickens be ok being that close to the bees?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I could be totally wrong but I get the vibe that ‘secret project’ is she is pregnant.
Has this been posted yet? It really reads to me like they are trying for a baby but it’s odd that she has still been posting about drinking (I suppose it could be alcohol free…?)
80998C89-BA6B-472F-B2BF-4FEAC5CFF593.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I cannot BELIEVE she’s using the GLOby mitt in tonight’s vlog’. She has no shame seriously!
Also LOLz That she says she’s going to Daylesford summer festival with Carrie (so the Saturday when Josie etc went too) but later in the vlog explains how they never made it in becuase the queue was too long and she needed a wee so they went to “farmhouse” instead!! LIES! Tenner bets you assumed Josie wouldn’t be going due to wedding weekend, saw her stories when in the car (because Josie posts live I believe) and decided not to go as you didn’t wanna risk running into them

deffo deffo deffo something’s gone down, for absolute sure
What happened with her and josie?

Reactions: 2
If she is pregnant then you know for sure she’s run out of places to run to in order to get her income back up to the levels she had before she ruined her face. She’s a trail layer so we have seen the gazing up at her husband so we are supposed to think she loves him. She’s pointed out that when he leaves cushions on the floor she loves him even more. She forgets the other vids she’s made where her contempt for him is so clear. I always said she would have a baby when she couldn’t not have one. When she thought ahead to having a child it was how she looked when she dropped the child off at school in a Range Rover...and what people would say about how she looked. Nothing about the child...Ali won’t be able to go out and be main breadwinner. There will be too much expectation for him to perform at home. She will take to her bed. Probably for the next 10 years or so. No one else in the history of mankind will have had a baby before. Only her...Sounds horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You are so right! Look even a comment called her out for rowing BACKWARDS. Betcha cawwie was rowing and then passed the oars to her for this footage and then Lydia passed them right back.

I’m sorry but Lydia is looking so much more manly lately. What is going on!? And her facial expressions in this clip are so strange…. Teeth look like 👹

View attachment 2266749
View attachment 2266750

The thundercloud above her head is quite fitting for the Madam known for throwing massive tantrums ...

And that girls' trip looked boring AF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Secret project could be vow renewal lol. It would have to be this summer though. Or on the other side of the world because i can't see her having a vow renewal party in winter again.

That being said, if said secret project was to launch "soon", means in three months in Lydia's language, that would coincide perfectly with the holidays prep. So... Me still thinks it has to be a stationary collection. 😌
I think secret project is definitely something stationery or home-inspired with sage leaves or something floral, but in green, think Mrs Alice but because it's Lyds, it would be 'low-budget Mrs Alice'.
When Lyds was talking about the screen-printing, she looked very shifty.
However, she was rubbing her tummy as well, so maybe she was just hungry. Or hangry. Or pregnant. I kid.

And the 10 different shades of patchy tan - just on her face, neck and chest - made Lyds a terrible AD for that bronzing oil. She looked dirty and grubby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Who the actual feck is this?! She is looking odder by the day…she looks deranged manic….so many filters, keep messing with that face Sir, you might need your own valet to help you carry those bags under your eyes , they’re getting bigger by the day 👀
1687851028183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
"Audibly gasped" is another of her stupid statements

I audibly gasped at Lydia saying she was going to try on her wedding dress ... same weekend or days after Josie's wedding !!!!

🤭

Okay, okay I lie. I, very unladylike I know, snorted.
Tattlers, how well do we know this heifer. We called Lydia trying on her wedding dress or wearing white on Josie's wedding day weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.