Lydia Millen #181 I can't upload during precipitation but I’m proud as Punch of my nontent proliferation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are those greyish color pillars between the wall and the house?
I'm surprised she is even mentioning her wedding as with her new 'old money' cosplay surely she wouldn't want any followers to go looking for it and see the difference in hers and Josie's.....

Josie's wedding-Beautiful Cotswold garden wedding
Lydia's wedding-full on bling Chav wedding. 🤣
And don't forget the awful photo of her sitting on her elderly grandfather's lap and shoving her boobs in his face.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well.. it’s 2.5 hour ferry ride, I believe... are you worth it? 😂 Do I get a meal, the company of a hot male and overnight man cave? Gifts of LululeMON (Canadian brand, n’est pas?) cocktails and hearty breakfast..??
Lol lol, it’s actually a 1.5 on the Departure side or 2 hours on the Tsawwassen side. What, I have to feed you? 🤣😂🤣
I was thinking if you were visiting Horseshoe Bay, I can take the ferry and meet you there. Does your daughter have a list of places for you to sightsee? Maybe some of them will be closer to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything is all about want, want, want - and get. But her name plate at the Ascot enclosure was on the far corner of the lunch table - and for a reason, no one wanted her near them, and vice versa. Said a lot when Ali panned to her seating position. And when she panned the camera to show the lunch shot, she was careful not to pan out too much to show the edge / last seat of the table. Imagine the phony vibes people must experience off her in person, but then she wants to keep away from people too as she knows nothing to speak intelligently and the fake accent is likely to drop. But she's hated regardless.
So interesting! And I noticed she said she left to do an interview with Forbes about fashion.... so she wasn't there the whole time. And don't get me started on this PR company shoving her into all of these bad fits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol lol, it’s actually a 1.5 on the Departure side or 2 hours on the Tsawwassen side. What, I have to feed you? 🤣😂🤣
I was thinking if you were visiting Horseshoe Bay, I can take the ferry and meet you there. Does your daughter have a list of places for you to sightsee? Maybe some of them will be closer to me.
I’ll have a chat with her and threaten you later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so confused! WHAT has finally arrived? Her dignity or humility?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am so curious to know what is the reason of Lydiod fallen out with Joise and Vic!! She seems she can't maintain friendships! Have you seen J and C wedding q and a when they asked about the influencers invited to the wedding. They travelled together and always dinners together then they they weren't invited to the wedding I wonder why!

Reactions: 14
I am so curious to know what is the reason of Lydiod fallen out with Joise and Vic!! She seems she can't maintain friendships! Have you seen J and C wedding q and a when they asked about the influencers invited to the wedding. They travelled together and always dinners together then they they weren't invited to the wedding I wonder why!
@Namima Gave a good explanation for Josie earlier in the thread.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The next thing is she is announcing they are going to renew the wedding vows and try and take all the glory over Josie’s wonderful
Wedding. I bet she is absolutely green with envy
Vow renewal next door, in the neighbour's estate garden. And she'll make it sound like it's the extension of their garden.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
@Namima Gave a good explanation for Josie earlier in the thread.
Thank you I understand now and totally agree she can't keep friendship
---
Vow renewal next door, in the neighbour's estate garden. And she'll make it sound like it's the extension of their garden.
Omg yes I think this what she will do very soon saying her style changed and she mentioned today she hope to ge back to change her wedding pics with the previous boobs etc... it is going to be a copy paste from JC wedding 🙈
---
Will the plastic boobs be her excuse for going back and redoing her wedding? She is setting up that vow renewal one hundred percent. I think she should wait to find a new husband. That way she can do full on big wedding. Set Mr Millen Gordon free
100% this is her planning and now she is paving the way to it 🤣🤣
---
Are we just going to overlook that Lydia is posting wedding gowns. Can’t let Josie shine. Has the begging for a vow renewal started
I can't believe it she is not wasting time to do it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Like clockwork…she brings out her wedding dress just as Josie is distributing her wedding content. She has no shame.
She is sick, totally sick in the head.
---
I use a clean designated makeup brush to self tan my face.
Amen. Alas there is nothing clean in that house to designate.
---
What are those greyish color pillars between the wall and the house?

And don't forget the awful photo of her sitting on her elderly grandfather's lap and shoving her boobs in his face.
Wtf, Lidl on Jodie’s grandfather’s lap? Flirting with Charlie!!? Can someone share a clip of this. So grotesque!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Like clockwork…she brings out her wedding dress just as Josie is distributing her wedding content. She has no shame.
Honestly she is a right biach. She love bombs and then literally 🔪 friends and family every chance she gets if they don't lick her arse for life. I think if Cawwie and Alex the pedicure/makeup weren't relying on her for a living even that other Alex wouldn't want anything to do with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Are we just going to overlook that Lydia is posting wedding gowns. Can’t let Josie shine. Has the begging for a vow renewal started

She cant stomach the fact that she got married first and didn’t get a lot of freebies like Victoria did!

Reactions: 28
---

Wtf, Lidl on Jodie’s grandfather’s lap? Flirting with Charlie!!? Can someone share a clip of this. So grotesque!!!
No, Lydiot on her own grandfather's lap. He was quite elderly and so cringe worthy. Seriously if that had been me, my mother or father would have been right there saying, "get off his lap!"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lydia tell us you lost Ali’s Lavazza Ascot campaign for him because of your atrocious behavior at last year’s races without really telling us. Now you try to feign happiness at being at the LKB box and position it as better. It’s not!

She should have kept the sandals instead of switching to those sweaty, smelly suede monstrosities.

It’s quite telling that at the LKB reception, everyone excepting Lidl was hugging upon greeting. They only extended her an icy handshake. Then she was the odd woman out in Ali’s video of that entire interaction.

I think her project will be home goods. Here in the US, (m)any random influenzas get Target and Walmart brand deals with much smaller followings. The difference is those influencers actually have a credible amateur interior design influencer background. Lydiot is scraping for scraps in her career and will likely have something in the works. I swear if that bish gets a Target campaign I will cry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well there you go, here I was thinking one of us clever tattlers had photoshopped an extra ton of hair onto her head when it was all hers all along. I must confess I do struggle to stay tuned to her, she just grates on me soo much. Then I watch her make a fool of herself and I go feeling sorry for her, but then I beat myself about the head a little and move on ;-)
Just popping here to say how seeing your avatar still makes me fondly giggle… ahh the bunting….those were the days 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.