Lydia Millen #180 North South East West her bungalow wings are always the best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just got some inside scoop, my friend who works in head office for one of Karen millens competitors (not naming names) has said that Lydia just signed for their AW23 campaign and she’s doing 2 instagram grid posts and a 15 minute video for them, and getting paid £15K.

Shocking to hear that she’s still receiving these deals after the savoy scandal. Sad to hear that this much money is being paid for not even 2 hours work, when it’s some people’s annual income.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So just got some inside scoop, my friend who works in head office for one of Karen millens competitors (not naming names) has said that Lydia just signed for their AW23 campaign and she’s doing 2 instagram grid posts and a 15 minute video for them, and getting paid £15K.

Shocking to hear that she’s still receiving these deals after the savoy scandal. Sad to hear that this much money is being paid for not even 2 hours work, when it’s some people’s annual income.
Well she should be saving that for a rainy day instead of buying those bags , or fixing her WC so that her house retains its value!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Victoria commented on Josie’s wedding photos. Not sure if the « you looked truly phenomenal » indicates that she was indeed there and reminiscing…

IMG_0860.jpeg

Reactions: 21

I am going to guess Fairfax and Favor.

Reactions: 9
Are you going to offer her your services? You’d be brilliant you know…👏🥰
---

Nooooooooo! Not again!

@Julia123 I am so glad to see you have just posted! Please will you keep posting? What is wrong with them? This is awful again…
This area is pretty far in another suburb. So sad! What is wrong with people!!!???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Can anyone remember if she spoke about being unhappy or ‘shedding tears’ when her greenhouse was first built? There are so many instances of her being impatient when spending huge amounts of money, not thinking things through and then being disappointed with the results. To complain afterwards seems so ungrateful.

23A03780-8AD8-4D13-A0D8-554D68BCAA6D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can anyone remember if she spoke about being unhappy or ‘shedding tears’ when her greenhouse was first built? There are so many instances of her being impatient when spending huge amounts of money, not thinking things through and then being disappointed with the results. To complain afterwards seems so ungrateful.

View attachment 2250448
She was shedding tears and feeling sorry for herself at that time… it was completed right around when she posted that horrible video insinuating she was assaulted and then Nicky replied with the reveal of what really happened. Kicking off hairgate 🍌. Believe the info is in the wiki. Feb-march 2021

Reactions: 34
Tell me you’re faking going for a run without telling me you’re faking going for a run. View attachment 2250397
Her hair looked shockingly bad in this clip, and sorry to be a bore but those dogs should not be running like that. They have the worst body makeup of any dog and running for a period of time just wrecks their backs. I don’t know how many of them I’ve seen recently needing surgery. I hate when a dog breed is on trend and owners don’t think about the actual problems with them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Her next video will have the most engagement to date. It will be filled with comments about the wedding. Whether she keeps them or deletes them will be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but I will never not think this is hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂View attachment 2250177
This is by far my favourite photo of Lyds! It's so brilliant because it is real and not photoshopped at all.
Thank you Lids for the gift of your ridiculous fake hair all poofed up like a costume lions head. Her fake hair and her obsession with it, is truly the gift that keeps on giving. 😂😂😂
---

Just prepping new thread 😁
Yassss! I can't wait for this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I wonder what the KM management will have to say ... probably couldn't care less.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her next video will have the most engagement to date. It will be filled with comments about the wedding. Whether she keeps them or deletes them will be interesting.
She didn’t go … it will all be about her Hermes addiction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can see it now. Carrie rubbing her head calling her my chicken while feeding her mini eggs and wine while Ali either spoils her with pizza and more wine or avoids her 🤣. Josies wedding is stunning. Absolutely amazing. I'm not a fan of hers either but she really really had a fabulous day
It does look like Josie had an amazing day and she even got her affiliate links all all. This girl shills but she does seem to have out some effort into this. Lydia with her reels and post during the course of yesterday was just sad and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've asked for the thread to be closed.
---
This is by far my favourite photo of Lyds! It's so brilliant because it is real and not photoshopped at all.
Thank you Lids for the gift of your ridiculous fake hair all poofed up like a costume lions head. Her fake hair and her obsession with it, is truly the gift that keeps on giving. 😂😂😂
---

Yassss! I can't wait for this one
I think I'm losing my sense of humour! 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.