Lydia Millen #180 North South East West her bungalow wings are always the best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our resident poet @Oops... for the thread title which received 45 votes :m :m :m

* Yes, Lidl is now referring to the side of The Bunga as the "North Wing". According to Google it's actually the east end, but why be pedantic when we know it's where the Northamptonshire rubbish bins are stored?
* Lidl attempted to explain why her vlogs are out of synch. Seems she's working on a project that has "set her soul on fire". Must be one HELL of a project!
* She's been working on her laptop (in the living room) for 12 hours. "Sometimes I impress myself," said Lidl. That's nice as you never impress us! Try a real job.

Screenshot_20230609_183421_Chrome.jpg

* She forgot to mention her 8 inch hair growth that was NOT down to #hairburst vitamins. It's thanks to her #greatlengths extensions that are attached to the ends of her own hair. Should you be advertising #hairburst Lidl?
* She wasn't unhappy with her #gifted Michael Van Clarke haircut - that she would happily pay for - but she wanted to grow her hair. Why did you have a haircut then?
* Chatting, while curling her hair, she said: "I don't feel I'm damaging my hair with heat now." Well, no, that's because it's not your own hair, you idiot!
* As already reported, Lidl went to Chelsea Flower Show with new bff Lauren (the l. a. way).
* The gardening lovers left early and spent lunch and dinnertime in Mayfair restaurant and champagne bar Scott's eating chips, desserts and drinking.
* While at Chelsea Flower Show she "picked up" (was #gifted) a third Lulu Guinness bag, despite them not being something the "new Lydia" would buy.
* After travelling to Ravello, Italy for Ali's mate's wedding, they stayed inland from the wedding party at a #gifted hotel.
* The MGs spent a day fiming content there, instead of joining in the fun and left the pre wedding festivities - where they both wore white - early to travel back to their hotel.
* Despite a request from the bride and groom not to film the wedding they did #content, but then this is the woman who breaks the Royal Opera House rules to film the Nutcracker ballet.
* The pair then travelled to Tuscany where they met Lauren, the l.a. way. Lauren's stay was clearly not gifted as she showed, but failed to name the Hotel Borgo Santo Pietro once in her instagram.
* With Italian maternal grandparents Lidl couldn't resist attempting an italian accent and pronounciation but gave herself away when she explained that "trattoria" means "tree house"!
* Lidl says she is only interested in "quality food *cough*, connections and memories". Stop with the pizza and pasta then!
* She made a smoothie which gives the "complex vitamins she needs for her skin, nails and hair goals". She added a #hairburst vitamin capsule and a token 4 spinach leaves. If you ate "quality" food you wouldn't need the vitamins, Lidl!

Screenshot_20230609_183707_Chrome.jpg

@Peppypoopar gives us a glimpse into the future....

Screenshot_20230609_183814_Chrome.jpg

* The MGs trotted off to the Epsom Derby, courtesy of Aston Martin. There was no dress code, as they were not in the QEII premium enclosure, so Ali chose to wear a safari jacket....
* The MGs ate at a Michelin starred restaurant with Ali's family but were 2 hours late for the meal as "somebody" overslept....ugh!
* Lidl had been doing more "work" on the "new Lydia" with her life coach Jaqueline Hurst. Demand a refund!

Screenshot_20230609_183632_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl and Ali were cosying up to 5'4" Mimi Ikonn and her 6'3" hubby Alex, co-founders of #Intelligent Change, who hosted the pair in Ibiza recently.
* Lidl thanked them for a lovely lunch at the London Japanese restaurant Sumi. No pasta or pizza there, lovely!
* Garden lover Lidl discovered The Bunga's irrigation system had been turned off, three weeks into a dry, hot spell. She hadn't noticed....
* The last time it rained they were at Bicester shopping village and couldn't get out of the car because they were both wearing suede shoes 🤣
* Lidl and 3 "friends" went to a pottery decorating place #socialpottery for the day. Short of content Lidl?

In other news:
* Ali has had a "centre" island built for his dressing room. It is on casters so he can move it....so I guess it's just an island!
* It's made of Black American Walnut (er....American Black Walnut to you and me 🤪) with a riveted top and hides the rug that hides the hideous floor.
* The design was aptly described as "medieval sacrificial altar" by a subscriber!

Screenshot_20230609_183457_Chrome.jpg

* It's nearly time for Josie and Splainer's wedding on June 16 where they have booked Harry and Meghan's wedding singers. No sign of an invite for the MGs!
* Vic and Grossie went to a Restoration Hardware event at Aynhoe Park, Banbury. Grossie confessed that RH is not her style but it's a day out!!!
* There was no sign of Lidl despite Aynhoe Park being the MGs wedding venue......#memories
* The wedding room there is now a caff....as Vic pointed out! Ooh, the shade!
* Vic is now working with Fendi.

Screengrabs thanks to @Irn bru @Peppypoopar @Julia123

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Congratulations to our resident poet @Oops... for the thread title which received 45 votes :m :m :m

* Yes, Lidl is now referring to the side of The Bunga as the "North Wing". According to Google it's actually the east end, but why be pedantic when we know it's where the Northamptonshire rubbish bins are stored?
* Lidl attempted to explain why her vlogs are out of synch. Seems she's working on a project that has "set her soul on fire". Must be one HELL of a project!
* She's been working on her laptop (in the living room) for 12 hours. "Sometimes I impress myself," said Lidl. That's nice as you never impress us! Try a real job.

View attachment 2229773

* She forgot to mention her 8 inch hair growth that was NOT down to #hairburst vitamins. It's thanks to her #greatlengths extensions that are attached to the ends of her own hair. Should you be advertising #hairburst Lidl?
* She wasn't unhappy with her #gifted Michael Van Clarke haircut - that she would happily pay for - but she wanted to grow her hair. Why did you have a haircut then?
* Chatting, while curling her hair, she said: "I don't feel I'm damaging my hair with heat now." Well, no, that's because it's not your own hair, you idiot!
* As already reported, Lidl went to Chelsea Flower Show with new bff Lauren (the l. a. way).
* The gardening lovers left early and spent lunch and dinnertime in Mayfair restaurant and champagne bar Scott's eating chips, desserts and drinking.
* While at Chelsea Flower Show she "picked up" (was #gifted) a third Lulu Guinness bag, despite them not being something the "new Lydia" would buy.
* After travelling to Ravello, Italy for Ali's mate's wedding, they stayed inland from the wedding party at a #gifted hotel.
* The MGs spent a day fiming content there, instead of joining in the fun and left the pre wedding festivities - where they both wore white - early to travel back to their hotel.
* Despite a request from the bride and groom not to film the wedding they did #content, but then this is the woman who breaks the Royal Opera House rules to film the Nutcracker ballet.
* The pair then travelled to Tuscany where they met Lauren, the l.a. way. Lauren's stay was clearly not gifted as she showed, but failed to name the Hotel Borgo Santo Pietro once in her instagram.
* With Italian maternal grandparents Lidl couldn't resist attempting an italian accent and pronounciation but gave herself away when she explained that "trattoria" means "tree house"!
* Lidl says she is only interested in "quality food *cough*, connections and memories". Stop with the pizza and pasta then!
* She made a smoothie which gives the "complex vitamins she needs for her skin, nails and hair goals". She added a #hairburst vitamin capsule and a token 4 spinach leaves. If you ate "quality" food you wouldn't need the vitamins, Lidl!

View attachment 2229781

View attachment 2229776

* The MGs trotted off to the Epsom Derby, courtesy of Aston Martin. There was no dress code, as they were not in the QEII premium enclosure, so Ali chose to wear a safari jacket....
* The MGs ate at a Michelin starred restaurant with Ali's family but were 2 hours late for the meal as "somebody" overslept....ugh!
* Lidl had been doing more "work" on the "new Lydia" with her life coach Jaqueline Hurst. Demand a refund!

View attachment 2229780

* Lidl and Ali were cosying up to 5'4" Mimi Ikonn and her 6'3" hubby Alex, co-founders of #Intelligent Change, who hosted the pair in Ibiza recently.
* Lidl thanked them for a lovely lunch at the London Japanese restaurant Sumi. No pasta or pizza there, lovely!
* Garden lover Lidl discovered The Bunga's irrigation system had been turned off, three weeks into a dry, hot spell. She hadn't noticed....
* The last time it rained they were at Bicester shopping village and couldn't get out of the car because they were both wearing suede shoes 🤣
* Lidl and 3 "friends" went to a pottery decorating place #socialpottery for the day. Short of content Lidl?

In other news:
* Ali has had a "centre" island built for his dressing room. It is on casters so he can move it....so I guess it's just an island!
* It's made of Black American Walnut (er....American Black Walnut to you and me 🤪) with a riveted top and hides the rug that hides the hideous floor.
* The design was aptly described as "medieval sacrificial altar" by a subscriber!

View attachment 2229779

* It's nearly time for Josie and Splainer's wedding on June 16 where they have booked Harry and Meghan's wedding singers. No sign of an invite for the MGs!
* Vic and Grossie went to a Restoration Hardware event at Aynhoe Park, Banbury. Grossie confessed that RH is not her style but it's a day out!!!
* There was no sign of Lidl despite Aynhoe Park being the MGs wedding venue......#memories

Another fantastic recap ❤ thank you so much 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched the vlog but she is not seriously trying to say she 'forgot' to mention the extensions? This woman who I must have heard talking for about 5 (minimum) hours over the last 18 months witter on about her hair. 🙄

She seems to have been wearing more of her KM stuff lately. I think she got a shock when they started looking at houses and realised they couldn't afford what she wanted, she seems to have been trying to up her game a bit recently. I'm assuming this talk of a new project is to make some ££ so they can move. Just imagine if old Elsie had put in the effort a few years ago like Vic and Teefers, she would be minted.

Reactions: 30
North wing? I'm surprised it wasn't the west wing as they are Beauty & the Beast, Ali being the beauty 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2229773

View attachment 2229781

View attachment 2229776

View attachment 2229780

In other news:

View attachment 2229779

Brilliant and hilarious recap yet again! 👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2229773

View attachment 2229781

View attachment 2229776

View attachment 2229780

In other news:

View attachment 2229779

You always get us off to a great start 😘🥰😘🥰🥰, well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2229773

View attachment 2229781

View attachment 2229776

View attachment 2229780

In other news:

View attachment 2229779

Superb recap as always 😂😂🥰👏👏 Hilarious!

Can I just repost @helenhighwater post from the last of our previous thread - avatar alone 😂😂 - I agree with every word! Elsie talking to camera for 20 minutes and - in all that time - managed to curl only one small section of her Hagrid mop. Who could afford that amount of time?

48167F08-6B50-43DF-961C-4C051F969CCF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I throughly enjoyed Lydia’s posh accent dropping during the whole luncheon and dinner season with Lauren. Embrace your roots Millen.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screaming that she tried to recreate that expensive green and white urn Ali bought her.

IMG_0524.png

IMG_0525.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2229773

View attachment 2229781

View attachment 2229776

View attachment 2229780

In other news:

View attachment 2229779

Brilliant recap yet again! You always make me laugh. Thank you for putting in the time to write such amazing, funny recaps. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25
TF going on Marionette boy ... ???

Screenshot_20230610_113212_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_113058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113101_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_113107_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113300_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113332_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113150_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113116_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113127_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113134_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113136_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113200_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_113204_Instagram.jpg

Idiot.
---
Is this old content from her family get together a few years ago ??? After lockdown ended ?
If it is, things must be bad at The Bunga as she is posting any and all nontent on IG just to stay on the algorithm.

Screenshot_20230610_121734_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121747_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121754_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121915_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121923_Instagram.jpg

---
⬇⬇⬇ Agne, so does Lyds ...
😂 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20230610_122607_Instagram.jpg

---
Is this old content from her family get together a few years ago ??? After lockdown ended ?
If it is, things must be bad at The Bunga as she is posting any and all nontent on IG just to stay on the algorithm.

Screenshot_20230610_121734_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121747_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121754_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121915_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_121923_Instagram.jpg

---
Sorry to quote myself ... But, yep, she's posting nontemt from years past.
Desperate much !!!
This is Duchess Butler's post from nearly 2 years ago ...

Screenshot_20230610_123001_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_123008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230610_123104_Gallery.jpg

She is manically posting on IG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Could it be Lyds posting her garden party content (from years ago), is to upstage Josie's imminent GARDEN PARTY WEDDING ???
A poor attempt at elevenerifing Teefers.
I can do a better event than you can .. my garden party trumps your garden wedding.
Is Teefers wedding occurring this weekend or next weekend ?
If this is her reason, she is an absolute witch.
---
Screenshot_20230610_125704_Instagram.jpg

@Julia123 this IG story yposted ted gives the impression that Lyds and Cawwie stalk other influencers ADs for sponsorship ideas and then contact the brands to sponsor Lyds. She obviously saw Lily Pebbles AD with Social Pottery and then messaged Cawwiiee to contact the brand. If I were Lily, I'd be pissed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Could it be Lyds posting her garden party content (from years ago), is to upstage Josie's imminent GARDEN PARTY WEDDING ???
I can do a better event than you can .. my garden party trumps your garden wedding.
Totally trying to upstage Josie plus I think Josie is having a garden party as well as her wedding. It's so pathetic Lydia trying to copy and one up Josie with an event from nearly 2 years ago. She must be in a narc rage at the moment, it will be brilliant to watch her unravel in the next week as Josie's wedding approaches. Maniacal posting, pretending how much she loves her husband and watching her hair get bigger and bigger, it will be a wonderful crazy display!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
---
View attachment 2230224

@Julia123 this IG story yposted ted gives the impression that Lyds and Cawwie stalk other influencers ADs for sponsorship ideas and then contact the brands to sponsor Lyds. She obviously saw Lily Pebbles AD with Social Pottery and then messaged Cawwiiee to contact the brand. If I were Lily, I'd be pissed.
She s turned him into a Stepford wife. :oops:

In the latest flog, there he is perched on top of a very high ladder, cleaning her greedhouse and she s there on the terrace patio filming him without any desire ( or concern) for his safely. :eek:
---
Totally trying to upstage Josie plus I think Josie is having a garden party as well as her wedding. It's so pathetic Lydia trying to copy and one up Josie with an event from nearly 2 years ago. She must be in a narc rage at the moment, it will be brilliant to watch her unravel in the next week as Josie's wedding approaches. Maniacal posting, pretending how much she loves her husband and watching her hair get bigger and bigger, it will be a wonderful crazy display!
So looking forward to watching Josie s wedding and seeing how Elsie copes with the build up to it. 🍿🍿🍿
---
@Namima I believe Josie is getting married on the 16th, this Friday. 🍿 🍿 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooh just look at those delicate ankles and feetsies….*swoom*!!!

IMG_1437.jpeg

(Does any man actually stand like that?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Just gonna park here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I still think her secret project has got to be LMG stationary: greetings cards, botanical labels and candles, something like that. I can't think of anything else she could put out there without fearing a backlash. Stationary is easy to produce in the UK. It will probably be British made letterpress cards on FSC paper, collections inspired by her own garden of course and private vintage book collection etc.

That or she's writing her own memoir 🤣 She was doing research listening to Harry's lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wasn't that the garden party with just cheese and salami begged for platters and a few cakes!? All that crockery and cutlery for nothing and she calls it a banquet!

Also on the last flog I noticed some comments about her tablescrape. People think it's odd (it is) to have bunched up fabric in the centre of a table to try and look like a runner!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.