Lydia Millen #180 North South East West her bungalow wings are always the best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If itโ€™s not already been said I think Lidl will e green with envy ..green than her dressing room, green dresses and nails out together if Josieโ€™s wedding. Whether one like Josie or not, it looked like a lovely wedding and she did did look lovely didnโ€™t lie Charlieโ€™s Iโ€™ll fitting grey suit but they looked happy and it looked like a lovely setting and wedding freebies or not Josie and mainsplainer put a lot work into this and the affiliate links. Canโ€™t say Josie is lazy and Iโ€™m no fan but compared to lidl she wins hand down. Loved the little doggies in her dress - she does adore those dogs.
---

What a grumpy face.
Has Josie got a manager?

Reactions: 3
Has Josie got a manager?
Are you going to offer her your services? Youโ€™d be brilliant you knowโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ
---
I see more shootings in Chicago during Juneteenth celebrations. Hope you and yours are all ok. ๐Ÿ™โค
Nooooooooo! Not again!

@Julia123 I am so glad to see you have just posted! Please will you keep posting? What is wrong with them? This is awful againโ€ฆ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lurker since globy fail-to-launch, first time poster. Havenโ€™t been able to keep up as much recently, could I ask which thread discusses the fall out with Josie? Canโ€™t believe she let that โ€˜friendshipโ€™ flounder ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 14
[
I wonder if sheโ€˜ll get asked about the wedding in her YouTube comments. ๐Ÿค”, whatever, itโ€™s white and spiteful not to wish them well on their big day.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2249798
HOW did this photo EVER make the final cut? Who is editing at the moment? Whoever it is has really got a sense of the absurd. That hair is utterly ridiculous AND in this weather with the dogs. Lips where is your common sense?
Those extensions jerking on her real hair as she runs can't be good. Even though she is thin she still appears stumpy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.