Lydia Millen #180 North South East West her bungalow wings are always the best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly it has been far too hot to have your dogs out running like that.

Secondly no one who is genuinely out for a run does it with their hair down.
Thirdly, no serious runner runs toe heel like that!
---
I am NO fan of Josie’s but I have real respect for people who don’t invite unwanted guests. If you were nasty or spiteful, the bride really shouldn’t have to include you and have a shadow over her day.

I remember my mother insisted on inviting her sisters to my sister’s wedding against my advice. They were long distanced through arguments and I said it would be better to not be hypocritical and call a spade a spade. She wanted to keep up appearances but, at the same time, didn’t want to go near them. The sisters created an atmosphere almost immediately - insulted my husband, complained about the seating plan, etc. It was carnage.

Well done to Josie if she didn’t invite them. I really hoped she wouldn’t after the obvious stand-off at the races. Good on her. Elsie will have to learn the hard way because there is no alternative. So, Cawwie, mini- eggs, hiding in the greedhouse - all caused by herself.
Yes, and don't be a Meghan Markle and invite a load of celebs you have never met instead of the father who raised and financed you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am NO fan of Josie’s but I have real respect for people who don’t invite unwanted guests. If you were nasty or spiteful, the bride really shouldn’t have to include you and have a shadow over her day.

I remember my mother insisted on inviting her sisters to my sister’s wedding against my advice. They were long distanced through arguments and I said it would be better to not be hypocritical and call a spade a spade. She wanted to keep up appearances but, at the same time, didn’t want to go near them. The sisters created an atmosphere almost immediately - insulted my husband, complained about the seating plan, etc. It was carnage.

Well done to Josie if she didn’t invite them. I really hoped she wouldn’t after the obvious stand-off at the races. Good on her. Elsie will have to learn the hard way because there is no alternative. So, Cawwie, mini- eggs, hiding in the greedhouse - all caused by herself.
I love that she has only had about 60 guests seems a lot more personal.

Reactions: 27
Doesn't Freddy look different in grown-up clothes? I had to look twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has there been any sign that Victoria or even Suzie was there?
Amelia too but then I can't remember how far back the friendship goes. The Victoria friendship definitely started last year but I feel like the Susie and Amelia friendship only started this year. I hate that the cockroaches Em and Emily got invites as they are the WORST!
---
Doesn't Freddy look different in grown-up clothes? I had to look twice.
I didn't recognise her, perhaps because she was wearing green and not pink. I like that she was a bridesmaid though as they have been friends since before Josie got engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
9ECFA346-86CC-4824-95D3-E4ECB9710CF8.jpeg

HOW did this photo EVER make the final cut? Who is editing at the moment? Whoever it is has really got a sense of the absurd. That hair is utterly ridiculous AND in this weather with the dogs. Lips where is your common sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2249798
HOW did this photo EVER make the final cut? Who is editing at the moment? Whoever it is has really got a sense of the absurd. That hair is utterly ridiculous AND in this weather with the dogs. Lips where is your common sense?
You can hear aldi breathing as if he is totally out of breath. Lidl was angry so needed to run, aldi had to film the 4 mn race!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2249798
She looks as if she has soiled her nappy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2249798
The most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, muppetational. This is what we call The Muppet Sho-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can see it now. Carrie rubbing her head calling her my chicken while feeding her mini eggs and wine while Ali either spoils her with pizza and more wine or avoids her 🤣. Josies wedding is stunning. Absolutely amazing. I'm not a fan of hers either but she really really had a fabulous day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2249798
It was a screenshot sweetie but oh so perfect 👌
---
Their garden wedding party looks lovely.
Screenshot_20230618_215852_com.instagram.android_edit_2261080198529458.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215857_com.instagram.android_edit_2261071885909146.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215901_com.instagram.android_edit_2261063246637273.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215904_com.instagram.android_edit_2261052977246128.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215908_com.instagram.android_edit_2261044002373734.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215911_com.instagram.android_edit_2261036669210193.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215913_com.instagram.android_edit_2261026794007070.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From the comments on Josie's wedding pics, I got the impression Vic and Suzie were not there ...
So it’s a two day affair and most of the friends/influencers were not at the wedding (being for only 60 invitees) so there for day 2?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting no one has posted anything from day 2. They must have embargoed posting that too

Reactions: 14
Looks bloomin awful where she's had the dress taken up, totally misses the point of the leaves showing at the bottom.
It could also be where they cut the fabric during manufacturing. All printed dresses are a little different

Reactions: 5
Josie's greenhouse looks a lot more authentic where gardening actually is being done, quite the contrast. Her main wedding invitation is in sage green. Very lydia-millen-esque. Something so personal but all for the internet, the internet for all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.