Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've have filler in my lips. Not a lot, but enough that no one can called me a 'thin lipped witch'. I think it depends on where they put the needle ad how much is injected each time because my lips are smooth. I actually did it over three sessions, 2 for the top and 3 sessions for the bottom. She has definitely had that lip flip which looks so bad when she wears red lipstick.
No one is shaming her for having fillers, it is her decision what she does with her face/ body, even if she is making herself look uglier.
My problem with her is that she denies it and lies about it! Why not come clean and ditch the lies? I can’t stand this fakery. Because of witches like her I had a bad image about my appeareance for year! Because of all these “no make-up, no facetune, no fillers, no filter” lying assholes.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
A couple weeks ago @Peppypoopar mentioned Laura Blair had coronavirus and she thought she got it from receiving packages. She posted an update on YT explaining everything. Poor girl. Sounds awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Go to Lydia's Home page on Insta stories. 1st her upper windows are so dirty they almost look frosted. 2nd look at her kitchen ceiling when she is filming outdoors and looking into her kitchen. What the what??? She paid to have the kitchen painted and you can see where the seams are in her ceiling. I can't believe that neither one of them hasn't noticed that cluster of a paint job on the ceiling.

Reactions: 6
What is all this "your rich mom" stuff from Chriselle - does anyone know?
I think there was a comment on Twitter from someone during PFW about some rich mom showing off clothes. The person didn't know she was an influencer but Chriselles made it a kind of tongue in cheek thing. I might be wrong but I think that's how it went

• Heart
Reactions: 3
85306B0A-2FDF-404A-9966-D3E19F616117.jpeg

There she goes with the fake Italian tit again. Using one google translated word in a sentence doesn’t make you Italian or interesting Lydia, it just makes you look like you’re trying too hard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20200411-192000_Instagram.jpg

And I can't believe she wasn't too jealous, to repost from someone with a view from their house #bungalowproblems

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple weeks ago @Peppypoopar mentioned Laura Blair had coronavirus and she thought she got it from receiving packages. She posted an update on YT explaining everything. Poor girl. Sounds awful.

Omg.....just watched this. It should be compulsory viewing for everybody! I used to follow Laura but she's much younger so I stopped, but she's genuine.

Reactions: 4
She knows that's Ali not a pet right?
No he has a harness

I'm having issues uploading the screenshot, but Carrie has nominated the bungalow duo to run 5K and donate £5.

Let's see if they do it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain why the cinema room area doesn’t feel like her home?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain why the cinema room area doesn’t feel like her home?
Because no one has given her freebies to decorate it to her asthetic 🙄 she wants panelling and a new bar area etc, she was on the beg a while back but no takers obviously 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.