Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just talked about how Lydia and Ali do nothing together and.. TA DAAAA, a me and my husband video. You are addicted to Tattle, Lydia, get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Posted this a few times, she has deleted them all!

WHY?!

Oh my gosh Lydia — you are so incredibly patronising. The way you snub off these dresses is ridiculous. Let’s not pretend you would have been selling this so hard, left right and centre — ‘game changing’ dress if needle & thread or Asos had sponsored you. Ali literally had to dig you out of your grave with his needle & thread save. You have absolutely no class. Just because you have learnt to say a new luxury brand’s name as if you shop their everyday doesn’t change the fact you could only shop at Asos until a couple of years ago. Have some humility. I remember you snubbed off self portrait as if it was beneath you — for some of us, this is once or twice a year treat and for many it’s not even that. It’s also a celebrated brand by A listers around the world and yet you thought you’ll look posh by snubbing it off as ‘cheap’. Again, have some humility.

As someone with a family of doctors in NHS, from parents, siblings and friends — your awful posts have been increasingly upsetting me. They are insensitive and you are very out of touch — your own donation of a dress from a decade ago or your gifted ghd are a desperate and low call for popularity. If you need notes, please look at other Instagrammers who are ACTUALLY trying to help, not profiting from this pandemic.

Also really grateful for your toothpaste. Worked a treat in ICUs.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Quick question. On her insta story she is doing a swipe up to Cult beauty for the By Terry cream that she goes on about. As brand ambassador and face or the product why does she not direct consumers to their site? I get that for her it’s all about commission but surely it would make more sense to cut on the middle man which is Cult beauty? Maybe I’m missing something obvious here.

Reactions: 7
Just been browsing on fluerdeforce auction thing she’s doing for the nhs charity, I have to say most of the stuff on there is awful and just looks like a cheap tat that these influencers no longer need or wouldn’t be caught seen in.

Lidl’s miu miu cast off is £200!!!! Shameful. Safe to say no item sold so far 🤷🏽‍♀️ I get the sentiment but no one is paying for terrible looking second hands in such a difficult times where people are out of work or are on restrictive budget.
I agree load of rubbish the best stuff is what fleur donated.

Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Tamara and Lydia next to each other at Fleur image . That is the first and the last one. Wonder if she did it on purposE , just a bit, for fun
D92AD5E6-CBC9-4598-BFE6-71320B1767C1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she’s returning most of that tit then. Excellent,
make the couriers work even harder for duck all reason.

the stuff Ali picked for her was odd. Very odd.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Just logged on to post this exact thing... No "boosting the economy" or whatever tit she was spouting. Just risking folks lives to deliver and return so she can make a tit video 😡

• Angry

Weren't ASOS supposed to be clamping down on returns because of the amount of returns they received from influencers?

Reactions: 15
Hey guys...Little miss quality over quanity and less is more has bought more tat.........to stuff her already over filled wardrobes while the world suffers and dies around her 😡

• Angry
I get it that eyebrows are supposed to be sisters, not twins..but Lydia's ain't even acquaintance :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also playing clothes games at the expense of others lives is an all time low. People are our of their houses away from safety and their families so you and your hubby can play dress up..... you absolute selfish morons. Playing with people lives to keep your business up and running. Couldn't finish watching this is a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Skipped through most of they ASOS video. Someone a few post back on here says she talks to her husband like crap, and she does! He might be a bit of wet wipe, but don’t make him look like a pillock to make yourself feel better!
what was the point to the haul!? It was all going to get posted back anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
for every new aerin perfume, she took very similar picture. she is laying on the floor, on the grass.... etc.
I don't know why Aerins uses her as a brand ambassador. She knows nothing about how to describe a scent. Actually she usually just says it smells wonderful or lovely. Wonderful and lovely to one person is it smelled like a compost pile to another person. She also sprays the scent and immediately says she likes it. Give me a break. She is smelling the top note which smells nothing like the dried down bottom note. I blind buy all my scents because I have asthma and the perfume counter can set me off. Like with everything else she is talking out of her ass.

for every new aerin perfume, she took very similar picture. she is laying on the floor, on the grass.... etc.
That first photo makes her legs look thick. The last couple of photos have really shown her legs in an unflattering light.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Looks like he just went on the 'New In' page and picked whatever popped up first ... couldn't be bothered.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Is this a new way to report non-disclosed ADs? Thoughts?
Capture.PNG

(Screenshot from Lydia's IG stories - I bet she's shitting her flat-ass pants)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She uses far too much of that By Terrible CC cream. She always shows herself slathering on too much and then POOF! she is done and it looks totally different. She is leaving out steps. The step she needs to leave out is that CC cream. It is sooo greasy looking and way does she squirt it onto the palm of her hand and then use her two hands to vigorously rub it into her skin? No wonder her fingernails look so dirty, they are probably encrusted with By Terrible CC cream. There is a fine line between glowy and greasy and Lydia Millen Stripper has not found that line.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Me again. I'm sorry I'm just so mad at their last "content" Now your own PM is in intensive care with this deadly virus and you still expect deliveries of needless tat that you are going to return anyhow??? Just to get money?? I commented this to a reply on a sheeps post. They don't see them as quickly. I'm in Ireland. I hope Boris recovers xxxx I'm in o means political but the man has a baby on the way

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Skipped through most of they ASOS video. Someone a few post back on here says she talks to her husband like crap, and she does! He might be a bit of wet wipe, but don’t make him look like a pillock to make yourself feel better!
what was the point to the haul!? It was all going to get posted back anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
Did you watch how she treated him in this one? She always puts in less effort to hide her true twattish self for Ali's less popular videos.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.