Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for anyone who parts money to buy clothing with Lydia Elise Millen written on it šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ so glad I donā€™t know anyone that would be taken in by this snake oil saleswoman
So much for sustainable clothing.

Serious question - if your cat did stuff like this would you not shut them out of your bedroom at night? My mum has several cats and keeps them in the kitchen/living room (with access outside) at night because she knows they will duck about but that way it's contained and she doesn't end up sharing her bed with a dead pigeon
How gross and unsanitary. So Lumi put a live mouse next to her in bed. Where was Ali?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I also think she doesn't wash her clothes. Have any of you seen her uTiLiTy rOoM (call it laundry and end it already) lately? Maybe Miele got back their machines..
I AM SOOO FREAAAGIN SURE LYDIA IS GOING TO SAY THIS IN ONE OF HER VLOGS VERY SOON AGAIN ONE IDEA FROM TATTLE...

Here it goes...

Her clothes are mainly high end right?
Meaning theyā€™re supposed to be dry clean only- mostly depending on the fabrics used... but high end coats, blazers etc... theyā€™re dry clean only.
Maybe I just donā€™t watch the witch enough but...
I NEVER HEAR HER SAY SHEā€™S GOING TO THE DRY CLEANERS!!!

Filthy fffff witch.

Sheā€™s a disgusting person.

Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t wash her clothes as she rewears and rewears her smelly clothes multiple times. Nothing wrong with that but the fact that LYDIA ELISE MILLEN DOESNā€™T WASH HER CLOTHES BEFORE REWEARING THEM AGAIN AND SELLS THEM ON DEPOP USED is SICKENING.

cue in Lydia in the next vlog:

So guys, just gotta go to the dry cleaners now...

Itā€™s okay Lydia, you can pay us later for our ideas when your career comes crashing down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I AM SOOO FREAAAGIN SURE LYDIA IS GOING TO SAY THIS IN ONE OF HER VLOGS VERY SOON AGAIN ONE IDEA FROM TATTLE...

Here it goes...

Meaning theyā€™re supposed to be dry clean only- mostly depending on the fabrics used... but high end coats, blazers etc... theyā€™re dry clean only.

Filthy fffff witch.

Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t wash her clothes as she rewears and rewears her smelly clothes multiple times. Nothing wrong with that but the fact that LYDIA ELISE MILLEN DOESNā€™T WASH HER CLOTHES BEFORE REWEARING THEM AGAIN AND SELLS THEM ON DEPOP USED is SICKENING.

Itā€™s okay Lydia, you can pay us later for our ideas when your career comes crashing down.
they're not smelly she airs them out ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Soon to be, 32 year old Granny, Lidl - with her new "Biryhday" Granny bag.

20200404_004158.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Shes got the idea for a hoodie from that minion who gave her one at a meet and greet with the L logo on she uses.
OMG I thought of this right away! She hasnā€™t an original bone in her body!

If thatā€™s what it is, then she ripped off the idea from a FAN who took their time making that for her.

And what self respecting influencer puts their own name on a piece of clothing to sell. I wouldnā€™t wear anything with a Dior logo let alone ā€œLydia Elise Millenā€ on it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok so I posted a few days back about her never taking pictures in her backyard and now magically a garden photo appears. She is really not subtle at all. We have to start charging her for our ideas šŸ¤£
I thought of your post when I saw that picture šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also think she doesn't wash her clothes. Have any of you seen her uTiLiTy rOoM (call it laundry and end it already) lately? Maybe Miele got back their machines..
No I was thinking the other day the only rooms we see are the kitchen, living room and dressing room.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve avoided commenting here until Iā€™ve watched the vlog but I canā€™t bring myself to watch her bleeping smug ugly face šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I am however putting it on my to-do list for today,
in my smythson diary that I carry from the bedroom to the kitchen šŸ˜

edit: just realised she blocked me from an account I DONā€™T FOLLOW HER ON!!! because I liked a post calling her out šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ dying

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Here it goes...

Filthy fffff witch.

I imagine she gets her ā€˜staffā€™ to take and collect her dry cleaning because she is a boujee girl boss...or whatever that phrase is šŸ™„

• Haha
She has taken Ā« tattleā€™s Ā» advice and is going to pick up her Sunday roast and not get it delivered!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine she gets her ā€˜staffā€™ to take and collect her dry cleaning because she is a boujee girl boss...or whatever that phrase is šŸ™„
I doubt she spends money on that, but now you just gave her an idea šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I can almost hear her say ā€œCarrie is going to take my clothes to dry cleaning, they are very sensitive and high end so I have no other optionā€.

• Sick
  • Haha
I doubt she spends money on that, but now you just gave her an idea šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I can almost hear her say ā€œCarrie is going to take my clothes to dry cleaning, they are very sensitive and high end so I have no other optionā€.
No it wont be Carrie it will be Georgie boy.

• Haha
What's he saying 'YES' to?
The view?
The chopped cushion?
The grass in the bowl??? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20200404-152256_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right. Iā€™ve only come across this girl today because she was mentioned on the Lorna luxe thread.
will someone please give me a rundown on who she is and her background story?!
is her husband gay?

• Haha
Right. Iā€™ve only come across this girl today because she was mentioned on the Lorna luxe thread.
will someone please give me a rundown on who she is and her background story?!
is her husband gay?
how much time do you have: she's full of herself, lies so much she contradicts herself from video to video, pretends to be posh by buying expensive bags and clothes but sells them online later on, always begs for free stuff and has fillers that travel more then she does. anyone else ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.