Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who runs with their phone in their hand?

Can she not bear to miss a tattle notification?

20200403_213718.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same. Lisa Eldridges lipsticks aren't cheap but they are gorgeous and she's very very involved. I've also quite enjoyed Alex Steinherrs Primark range, she does understand, and can talk at length about skin care. Lydia probably can't verbalise her own product beyond using meaningless superlatives
I bet her new crap is:
- gorgeous
- the dream
- a game changer

Lydia, buy a bleeping vocabulary, you goat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg ladies you are all sooo funny! Thank you for making me laugh out loud even in these dark times. Hope you are all doing well.
I can imagine Lydia’s routine hasn’t changed much because she has isolated herself long before this lockdown even happened. She’s clearly in her usual comfort zone and isn’t in touch with the real world.
I agree with you all, she should give up with the TikTok posts. That app reminds me of silly teenagers... oh no wait, that is Lydia so maybe she should carry on. The more stupid she looks, the happier I am.
Her rude IG replies are a clear reflection of what’s inside. She’s clearly very angry, insecure and defensive. What a horrible heart she must have. I think Ali must be so sick of having a wife like her.
She must be worried. They both must be so worried about their future. She may not show it but I’m sure they’re worried about how brands will change Marketing strategies after this. Sure, their industry will still carry on but they sure will be more careful when it comes to the money they spend. I’m so shocked at how so out of touch Lydia Millen is. I think something really bad really needs to happen to her that will humble her before she changes.
I don’t wish bad things on anyone but in Lydia’s case, with the size of her ego, something real life changing needs to happen for her to come back down to earth.

Reactions: 25
Omg ladies you are all sooo funny! Thank you for making me laugh out loud even in these dark times. Hope you are all doing well.
I can imagine Lydia’s routine hasn’t changed much because she has isolated herself long before this lockdown even happened. She’s clearly in her usual comfort zone and isn’t in touch with the real world.
I agree with you all, she should give up with the TikTok posts. That app reminds me of silly teenagers... oh no wait, that is Lydia so maybe she should carry on. The more stupid she looks, the happier I am.
Her rude IG replies are a clear reflection of what’s inside. She’s clearly very angry, insecure and defensive. What a horrible heart she must have. I think Ali must be so sick of having a wife like her.
She must be worried. They both must be so worried about their future. She may not show it but I’m sure they’re worried about how brands will change Marketing strategies after this. Sure, their industry will still carry on but they sure will be more careful when it comes to the money they spend. I’m so shocked at how so out of touch Lydia Millen is. I think something really bad really needs to happen to her that will humble her before she changes.
I don’t wish bad things on anyone but in Lydia’s case, with the size of her ego, something real life changing needs to happen for her to come back down to earth.
Well said!

Reactions: 2
To be fair , if I was sitting in my lounge and my partner walked in naked I would be a little surprised/shocked. It would be a little random on a normal day , maybe date night with a few drinks I would laugh!
She clearly hasn't seen his meat puppet in a while! That's where the nervous laughter comes from :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope her skin goes to utter tit, her brand launch and items fail miserably and any $ or freebies from other brands come to a screeching halt.

A classic narcissist likes this needs to crash and burn. Perhaps she'll then learn humility, modesty, kindness and empathy. But from all the evidence we've seen of this giant bleep as time has progressed, she does not have the capability.

She is still schilling tit trying to profit off other people's pain, boredom, fear and loss of income when close to 1100 in the US died just today!!! And it's just 4 pm here in Seattle right now! How many more will die in the remaining 8 hours of today?

She's disgusting and vile. Hope her finances go up in smoke. Maybe she will truly then know what fear of homelessness is after the lies she touted that she was once homeless. Yeah, right....homeless living in granny's house whilst buying luxury handbags?!? witch, please.

Hopefully her sycophants will see the utter shallowness and insignificance this twit brings to the world. She contributes NOTHING to society except comedy now, in my opinion. She looks more and more ridiculous as each day passes especially on Tik Tok. Like a cartoon. With all the fillers pumped unevenly into her face, she actually looks like a caricature now.

Karma is a fierce bleeping witch. I hope the Karma bus runs over her, reverses then runs over her again. I wish that for anyone trying to profit when thousands are dying daily.

Sorry...not in a good mood today

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope her skin goes to utter tit, her brand launch and items fail miserably and any $ or freebies from other brands come to a screeching halt.

A classic narcissist likes this needs to crash and burn. Perhaps she'll then learn humility, modesty, kindness and empathy. But from all the evidence we've seen of this giant bleep as time has progressed, she does not have the capability.

She is still schilling tit trying to profit off other people's pain, boredom, fear and loss of income when close to 1100 in the US died just today!!! And it's just 4 pm here in Seattle right now! How many more will die in the remaining 8 hours of today?

She's disgusting and vile. Hope her finances go up in smoke. Maybe she will truly then know what fear of homelessness is after the lies she touted that she was once homeless. Yeah, right....homeless living in granny's house whilst buying luxury handbags?!? witch, please.

Hopefully her sycophants will see the utter shallowness and insignificance this twit brings to the world. She contributes NOTHING to society except comedy now, in my opinion. She looks more and more ridiculous as each day passes especially on Tik Tok. Like a cartoon. With all the fillers pumped unevenly into her face, she actually looks like a caricature now.

Karma is a fierce bleeping witch. I hope the Karma bus runs over her, reverses then runs over her again. I wish that for anyone trying to profit when thousands are dying daily.

Sorry...not in a good mood today
I get it... I used to work at a clothing store and my old boss just created a line of fashionable masks, not to donate to hospitals, to continue sales online.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When she said her vlogs may all roll into one if she doesn’t change out of her purple frilly dress 😬 All her vlogs are the same. The bleeping same. She is literally the hog in Groundhog Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she said her vlogs may all roll into one if she doesn’t change out of her purple frilly dress 😬 All her vlogs are the same. The bleeping same. She is literally the hog in Groundhog Day!
I also think she doesn't wash her clothes. Have any of you seen her uTiLiTy rOoM (call it laundry and end it already) lately? Maybe Miele got back their machines..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not a creative bone in her body. healthy recipes? trying to recreate lux beauty products at home? workout routine? even when i watch her flog i cant say what its about... walking around the house talking?

Reactions: 9
I also think she doesn't wash her clothes. Have any of you seen her uTiLiTy rOoM (call it laundry and end it already) lately? Maybe Miele got back their machines..
Wait for it, we will be given a complete rundown of all that stuff next!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.