Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive not personally seen any official government advice about disinfecting parcels or shopping here in the UK. However,
from a common sense perspective, I think you’d open the outer box, discard and wash hands throughly before handling anything else. I certainly wouldn’t be putting it on my worktops etc.
In Romania we have been told to disinfect absolutely everything. I place very few orders with basic stuff like shampoo etc and threw away the packaging and sprayed sanitizer in absolutely everything. And when I shop for food unnecesarry packaging goes outside to the bin and the rest SANATIZE!! Please do the same ladies!! Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for anyone who parts money to buy clothing with Lydia Elise Millen written on it 🤢🤢🤢 so glad I don’t know anyone that would be taken in by this snake oil saleswoman

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am about to rant.....

Last nights tit show has absolutely finished me off. I showed part of it to my husband who works in the parcel industry and he is absolutely incensed that this moron witch is continuing to order unnecessary items of clothing during this horrendous time. He risks his life every time he goes to work thinking he is helping people get essential supplies and this absolute witch continues to order her daily tit because she likes to shop!!!!!!!!!!
What bleeping planet does this brainless ugly cow live on ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Regarding this and all her and ITF fashion choices- there is this you-tuber Haute la mode. Usually he is roasting celebrities on red carpet etc. but watching him gave a new perspective on all fashion influencers. Most of them ( especially L and V) they are just fast fashion even though they shop Dior etc. non of them actually invest in special pieces in their wardrobe- they just change/ shop/ resell / buy again and in circles. He was commenting on Huda beauty closet- and he was pointing out how much she (by his surprise) live and love fashion and actually understands what she is buying. It doesn’t matter if it is everybody’s style but you can see she knows it. And then you compare to these two and you realize with all that opportunities and money they are sooo basic. So irrelevant. I don’t see any love from their side. I don’t see that they actually bought a piece that you can say “ok this is from last collection of Karl L”. I want advice from someone who lives for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To put things in perspective - Prince Charles has just opened/ launched the nightingale hospital, where we expect many deaths from this virus, there will be hundreds of front of line staff who will be exposed to the virus and will see horror upon horror. (Let’s also remember that because Lydia was SO busy getting her clothing range organised, she couldn’t possibly get any care packages together for these staff) And here is Lidl....launching her own cheap clothing brand with her name scrawled over it. Just shut up Lydia! Who honestly cares?!! Selfish to the core that one.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m getting discount “gossip girl” vibes from that quote.
what the duck is she doing 😂🤣

I mean don’t stop because it’s entertaining!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YOU are putting money in Lidl's pocket if you watch her channel on YouTube! 👎🏼

If you watch her vlogs via www.invidio.us she won't make ANY money from your views or ads (because there are no ads).

Let's all reduce her engagement and money by watching her on www.invidio.us 🙏🏼🙂
I unsubscribed her You tube a month or so back because I grew to loathe this self absorbed piece of tit. I refuse to add to her clicks and also watch via www.invidio.us

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she really just advertise teeth whitening products with a cup of coffee...

You won't need to whiten if you don't drink the stuff Lydia (black coffee drinker here, but it just seems backwards)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she puts so many potions on her face, even if they’re good products on their own nothing is good if you layer it with 18 other oils and moisturisers.
she then says she’s “scaled back her skincare” to one or two products and she’s seen an improvement.

until the next spon cream, but none of her followers care, they’re all idiots.
She has to cram in as many products as possible to collect the pay cheque. Plastic surgery is her face changer and even that's awful. Her sheep are brainless.

Reactions: 16
Oh good God Lydia is a complete hole:
View attachment 103216

Thankfully some commenters are saying sensible things:View attachment 103217
View attachment 103219
View attachment 103220

View attachment 103222View attachment 103223
Always nice to know some of her fans are arseholes too.
What got me was the spotlight teeth whitener. She said that spotlight have given the NHS, ICU toothpaste for the sick. I’m a nurse and the last thing needed in the ICU is bleeping toothpaste. I’m more than angry at her. She’s advertising the damn toothpaste and using this virus as a publicity stunt to sell it. I left her my opinion but I dare say she will delate it. The stupid bleep has not got one ounce of empathy in her body. Cruel witch. Opening parcels and having Carrie over to stay is dangerous too. She makes me sick to

Oh my god I bet she’ll be working overtime deleting all of these! I’m SO glad people are saying directly to her what we are ALL thinking about this narcissist!!!

Reactions: 4
Wonder what she's likely to have paid the factory in China per item...& what she's going to charge her LEMmings?

Lydl says that's not even her main launch product... What's that then? A dressing gown?

Screenshot_20200403-125056_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200403-121403_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope her clothing line completely bombs. This will be the karma we have all been sat waiting for....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope her clothing line completely bombs. This will be the karma we have all been sat waiting for....
It will. Especially as she's too impatient to put her launch on hold. What a prat. What's her sales pitch going to be? 'I know people are dying & you've got eff all to spend but please, consider me in all of this; with my big bungalow mortgage to pay... Do the #bekind thing & line my bank account'

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This is my first time posting on tattle but I cant take any more of her tit, she genuinely thinks NOW is the time to release/show off merchandise????! Thank ya bloody stars lydia that you get stay inside your home, safe! And also, stop ordering more tit you dont need, because you are putting the people who are having to pick, pack and deliver in danger, and for what? And as for the merch, it's all about money! Because shes not getting any work at the minute, she's shitting herself that her stash of cash will start to dwindle, so what to do? Try and flog ya crap to people who probably have genuine money concerns atm?! How else is she gonna pay for ALL them face fillers?! You can keep ya crap, chavvy merch to yourself, hope it BOMBS!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Serious question - if your cat did stuff like this would you not shut them out of your bedroom at night? My mum has several cats and keeps them in the kitchen/living room (with access outside) at night because she knows they will duck about but that way it's contained and she doesn't end up sharing her bed with a dead pigeon

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You know you've been watching this calculated liar too long when you recognize every never mentioned before symptom as a fictitious prelude to an AD. Watch this space as to what shampoo etc magically cleared her life-long psoriasis🙄
Follow up to this post. My suspicious mind is saying she's 'putting it out there' that she's doing everything herself now. Banging on about being a 1 man band in her latest flog. She's planning to claim furlough for her company employees isn't she? Bringing in an extra 5 grand a month for Carrie & Dave.

Reactions: 16
Who knows where this stuff has been made/stitched together. You could end up with an added invisible extra as it has been proven that the virus can live on clothing, plastic and cardboard. It's all been handled, sewn, packed, goodness knows where, or what the conditions are where that happened. I'd not be buying anything like this just now, and where the hell are you going to go wearing it?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.