Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try so hard but this thread moves so fast I can never keep up!!
She cares soooo much about this virus but will skirt around it in her videos so she still makes money....

Reactions: 11

Yel

That tiktok is epic with how wrong it is on every front.

Zero effort made to actually pop with the music and line her body up for the transitions.

Then trying to hide her try so so hard behind a I'm drunk. I'm dead. It's like Mark Corrigan trying so hard to have fun rainbow rhythms.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the “sexy” dance and face has me laughing more than it should.

she’s so wooden 😂🤣

they’re really trying to find success on a platform made for basic teenagers. I had more respect for her when she was using it to eye duck herself but obviously both her and Victoria have realised they won’t get on the “for you” page without trying to follow the trends, if she came up on my home page and I didn’t know her I’d die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That tiktok is epic with how wrong it is on every front.

Zero effort made to actually pop with the music and line her body up for the transitions.

Then trying to hide her try so so hard behind a I'm drunk. I'm dead. It's like Mark Corrigan trying so hard to have fun rainbow rhythms.
OMG this is so very accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know why but her sofas enrage me. They look so, SO cheap, I'm shocked she let them enter her bungalow. Where are they from?! They might look nice in a modern flat etc, but they just do not fit her decor at all, they remind me of something really clinical and cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I'd actually have more respect for her if she said to her followers "You know what I'm too old for TikTok so I won't be joining in but I'm signed up so I can follow others who do well on this platform" or something like that. I know its important to be on all these platforms for "influencers" but it's also important to understand your brand and who you're trying to be and TikTok just doesn't go with who she claims to be

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s looking more and more like Caitlyn Jenner 🤔
Her, or Desperate Dan!
1585824310017.png

Yes, yes, yes, came to say the same.
I’m sick & tired of all these influenzas pushing this app. I see nothing funny or entertaining in adults flouncing around and making faces.
There's money to be made, that's why she's jiggling her hips to children and teenagers

Surely a troll
She's probably ordering Carrie to have that comment framed so she can hang it in the place of last month's antique she had hung!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I'd actually have more respect for her if she said to her followers "You know what I'm too old for TikTok so I won't be joining in but I'm signed up so I can follow others who do well on this platform" or something like that. I know its important to be on all these platforms for "influencers" but it's also important to understand your brand and who you're trying to be and TikTok just doesn't go with who she claims to be
I think if they really need to push TikTok because they accepted payment for advertising the app, they should not go for these basic teenager voiceovers and dances, but adjust the app to their own business profile. For instance, you’re a food blogger? Make short, fun videos of your recipes! You’re a stylist? Make outfit posts (like Leonie’s with new-in items and multiple matching options). You’re interior designer? Move furniture around in a short clip! Personal trainer? Quick workout! Florist? Flower arrangement assembly! The options are endless! I bet, thar is exactly what TikTok had in mind when they hired all these influenzas. They goal was to attract new customer group, the one’s with different interests from their initial teenage user. Another proof that the majority of these GIRL BOSSES have ZERO understanding of marketing and strategic planning, not only for themselves, but also for the companies they are partnering with.

Her, or Desperate Dan!
View attachment 102913

There's money to be made, that's why she's jiggling her hips to children and teenagers
Yes, they are all busy with selling Tiktok to us, oldies. But the point was for them to attract new age group with THEIR OWN content, and not with original Tiktok approaches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think if they really need to push TikTok because they accepted payment for advertising the app, they should not go for these basic teenager voiceovers and dances, but adjust the app to their own business profile. For instance, you’re a food blogger? Make short, fun videos of your recipes! You’re a stylist? Make outfit posts (like Leonie’s with new-in items and multiple matching options). You’re interior designer? Move furniture around in a short clip! Personal trainer? Quick workout! Florist? Flower arrangement assembly! The options are endless! I bet, thar is exactly what TikTok had in mind when they hired all these influenzas. They goal was to attract new customer group, the one’s with different interests from their initial teenage user. Another proof that the majority of these GIRL BOSSES have ZERO understanding of marketing and strategic planning, not only for themselves, but also for the companies they are partnering with.
You're so right! On all of the above.

Reactions: 7
Guess lydl-lockdown will see millen dressing up & dancing on tiktok daily....as today marks one week with no ADs heading her bank account's way.🙊👍

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Guess lydl-lockdown will see millen dressing up & dancing on tiktok daily....as today marks one week with no ADs heading her bank account's way.🙊👍
well we all need a laugh in these dark times. Hopefully wooden lidl and her robotic dance moves will keep us entertained and ruin her brand. Two birds, one stone and all that

• Haha
I don't know why but her sofas enrage me. They look so, SO cheap, I'm shocked she let them enter her bungalow. Where are they from?! They might look nice in a modern flat etc, but they just do not fit her decor at all, they remind me of something really clinical and cheap

They were FREE!!!!

And yeah she's only doing the Tik Tok cos she's been paid to. They obviously wanted to raise the profile so paid a load of instagrammers and influencers to join. She's so out of place and wooden and so clearly uncomfortable doing it!

• Heart
  • Sick
Surely this proves she was just a shot girl rather than a dancer/stripper? She’d have to pay people to watch that nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 21
thats what she did say at the start, so clearly she’s so desperate for attention and any possible work she’s done a turn around on that 🤣 even when frow started embarrassing her on there Lydia said it wasn’t her styleand we wouldn’t see her doing the usual tiktok trends 🤣😂

I find it amusing seeing how she’s changed her tune just to try and fit in to the new money making app 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
But what is her decor? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
thats what she did say at the start, so clearly she’s so desperate for attention and any possible work she’s done a turn around on that 🤣 even when frow started embarrassing her on there Lydia said it wasn’t her styleand we wouldn’t see her doing the usual tiktok trends 🤣😂

I find it amusing seeing how she’s changed her tune just to try and fit in to the new money making app 😬
YOLO

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.