Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Le Manoir gardening trip did she already vlog this ? Did I miss it ? Or are they posting very much out of sync

Reactions: 11
Did she mention that she’d had hair extensions in another YouTube video? Or was it just Instagram?

Reactions: 9
Oh I’m so angry!!! At my wedding even though we said no phones, I was RAGING when a few people took pics of the whole ceremony and up and down the aisle! It’s the most self centered thing ever and for her to openly brag about doing it in this latest vlog makes my blood boil!!!!! It’s so disgusting to see!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Ali has put up a reel that basically shows the whole wedding with loads of people. Surely he would have checked whether it is ok to post that???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh I’m so angry!!! At my wedding even though we said no phones, I was RAGING when a few people took pics of the whole ceremony and up and down the aisle! It’s the most self centered thing ever and for her to openly brag about doing it in this latest vlog makes my blood boil!!!!! It’s so disgusting to see!
This is from the woman who recorded during the London Ballet's Nutcracker, which you are explicitly commanded not to do, because she was "helping them out" by sharing it in her TikTok. Tons of people commented that it ruins the performance for everyone around you, the material is copyrighted, etc.

One of the hallmarks of narcissism is antisocial traits, meaning that they think the rules don't/shouldn't apply to them. She tries to justify it, but she's just outing her bad behavior.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Excuses if this has been already (I’m hopelessly behind here) discussed but this popped up on my feed:

Wow. She really is shorter than she says. And that dress length does nothing to camouflage it. It's like the calf portion of her leg is missing. What a liar. Ugh. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. She really is shorter than she says. And that dress length does nothing to camouflage it. It's like the calf portion of her leg is missing. What a liar. Ugh. :sick: :sick: :sick:
When she isn't in control of the footage, editing or angle, she really does look like a hobbit, and that dress and those shoes make it so much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she isn't in control of the footage, editing or angle, she really does look like a hobbit, and that dress and those shoes make it so much worse.
I wish she would nonchalantly chuck all her sweaty, overused tan shoes in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
O M G he did NOT wear that get up to fricking Bister Village! The two of them totally dressed up in costume for this set up interview.

They must have had a lot of snickers from everyone else at that outlet mall! (And if they are so rich then why don’t they shop at the full price stores 🤓)

Oh and on another note… he also wore white to the wedding. He even says himself he was looking for a white linen suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
He would suit a more minimalistic style. No rich person dresses like that look at Bill Gates, Elon whoever else they wear simple good quality clothes. He’s such a twit

Reactions: 20
He would suit a more minimalistic style. No rich person dresses like that look at Bill Gates, Elon whoever else they wear simple good quality clothes. He’s such a twit
Must be exhausting to portray such an image. I reckon they both jump into onesies the second the camera is put away

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am someone who isn’t precious and wouldn’t mind too much if someone wore white to something of my wedding HOWEVER, I would still think… why?
A wedding is all about the bride and their choices of outfits etc. so even though I wouldn’t specially say “no you can’t wear white” if someone showed up wearing it I would sit there and think… “why?”
It’s just another chance to make it about her. She wants all eyes on whether it’s good or bad. And tbh she is the type that makes her own rules and basically it’s her way or the highway.
This is exactly the point. Even if a bride didn’t care they/you would still think why? As for the other guests I wonder what they were thinking 🤔

She can never allow any other person to have their moment regardless of who they are to her. She is a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Le Manoir gardening trip did she already vlog this ? Did I miss it ? Or are they posting very much out of sync
I know! Aaargh! After all your intel... so irritating that she didn’t vlog and upload it. I’m wondering if that’s precisely why, mind you! Tattlers caught her being a #fraudulentgardener 😂 and she erased the evidence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The way she says “Borgo” in such a try hard way is really grinding my gears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon the footage is still to come. maybe they are SO far behind with vlogs that Italy wants the holiday referred to ? maybe it was the wedding then le Manoir then a "holiday"

Reactions: 15
I reckon the footage is still to come. maybe they are SO far behind with vlogs that Italy wants the holiday referred to ? maybe it was the wedding then le Manoir then a "holiday"
Hope so.

Michael Van Clarke put this up on his YT channel. Fool got taken - hair extensions happened days later.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just been watching a few Vic videos. Don’t know much about her and never watched anything of hers before. But she seems so fresh and vibran. I like her cool style, she’s naturally pretty and highlights her natural features well. Also seems quite down to earth? Could be very wrong here!

I know you can’t really compare the two of them , but meanwhile, lidl is like a haggered old fish wife. She looks 10 years older due to her style, how she’s messed with her face and caricature features, not forgetting her vile attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.