Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
I wonder if madam is in Monaco with her bestie for the Grand Prix 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Remember that time when she made a video to talk about Black Lives Matter and she said something about not having any black friends for "historical reasons"...I swear she blamed it on history 🤣
The only other time I've seen her with people of color is that guy they invited for NYE at their house a couple years ago...and the few trips where she's interacted with Patricia. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I do not follow her nor have watch anything with her for the past couple of years. I only get my information here.
As a person of color myself, it bothers me that there's always a sea of white at any event she goes to, when we know there's plenty WOC/POC who deserve to be in those lux and influential spaces as well 🙄 I'm not blaming her for the entire problem, but she's part of the problem...especially when I think that she receives undeserved freebies and attends begged events where we know there was someone wayyyy more deserving that didn't attend or receive bc they gave it to her lazy egositic ass.
You 100% need to link that video!!!

• Heart

Pardon my French

If Lidl gets a deal with Luxy it wouldn't be via Alex and Mimi I don't think. They sold the company to a bigger company group 5 years ago approx.

Funny thing is before organising that Ibiza retreat, Mimi and Alex had a vow renewal in Positano, and instead of being full of friends (cause they have none) it was full of instagramers that they had probably barely seen in person before 🙄 The whole thing seemed so fake and like it was done to promote themselves, to then promote their Ibiza retreat.

Also, Mimi and Alex kept talking about buying a farm in the English countryside during COVID, but they don't even own a property in London. Alex has always bragged how they could buy but won't because London prices are silly, but the reality is they just can't afford even the tiniest flat in Kensington... Let alone a farm. In other words : Lidl with her grand plans and projects that will never see the light number 2.

As for Mimi's sister, Leyla, she seems to have gone a bit bunker.
Ok thanks for the recap! Now it makes sens fakers hanging out with faker

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Good morning!

Thank you for your patience.

New thread up. I'm requesting this one is closed.

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
How creased is Lydia’s dress, must be some really cheap fabric.
---

It’s like when she says I want instead of I would like or may I have. Really pisses me off when people speak so rudely like that.
---
The PoW is wearing tracksuit bottoms. I wonder when Lydia will order herself a pair off of Amazon.

View attachment 2223551
Yes but the joggers over tee look reminds me of Ali's ridiculous sport outfit at the IC summit 🙈
For the PoW it might be to prevent tons of pictures being focused on he tummy when playing with the kids and obsessed photographers can't feel themselves at the sight of her belly button 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kyaraslife

I asked this in a previous thread but didn’t get a clear response. Why is she so fond of flats ?? What’s wrong with all her heels?

It seems to me that she only wears flats now, unless she is making a fake reel where she wears heels just for the video.

ella1979

VIP Member
Yes I’m a qualified accountant (but works in finance/investment banking in London ie what Ali has recently tried to emulate or Lydia has forced him to cosplay in his wierd ‘old money office’ and attire LOL. Both honestly make me laugh - all show, no substance or brain matter).

In principal - costs incurred from activities directly related to their work (ie being a prancing social media horse) can be deemed a tax deductible expense to their income earned. So yes, if they vlog any of their “holidays” and include ads/sponsorships in the holiday like this wedding trip to Italy - they’re basically working - and any incurred costs on that holiday can be deemed as a tax deductible expense in her incorporated company (ie she saves money by paying less corporation tax). This also goes for any of her house renovations - as this forms part of her activities as a social media horse about being ‘an old country grandmother’.

They may not have been aware of this strategy initially - and likely if she has a financial planner/accountant managing her company’s accounts. They have advised her this strategy when setting up a company - ie. Monetise all aspects of your personal life, by vlogging everything, where possible get sponsorships/ads, so all production costs and anything mentioned of the vlog can be fully expensed/tax deductible.

It’s a good financial strategy for their current situation being social media ponies - but definitely not a long term financial situation to be in. I don’t see them having the same gravitas or relevance with any following when they are in their 40s or 50s (which is only 5 years away!) - it won’t be financially sustainable. Will be entertaining to watch though and I’m here for it lol
Thanks for the info. I know she has companies set up but for example can an influencer put this against taxes even if they don't have a ltd company? or does it only apply to a ltd company (or PLC?)

Delizia

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you pick one that hasn’t been eaten by the caterpillars lol 😂
#authenticaesthetic

It is so we know she did not buy it for the gram.
---
Yes I’m a qualified accountant (but works in finance/investment banking in London ie what Ali has recently tried to emulate or Lydia has forced him to cosplay in his wierd ‘old money office’ and attire LOL. Both honestly make me laugh - all show, no substance or brain matter).

In principal - costs incurred from activities directly related to their work (ie being a prancing social media horse) can be deemed a tax deductible expense to their income earned. So yes, if they vlog any of their “holidays” and include ads/sponsorships in the holiday like this wedding trip to Italy - they’re basically working - and any incurred costs on that holiday can be deemed as a tax deductible expense in her incorporated company (ie she saves money by paying less corporation tax). This also goes for any of her house renovations - as this forms part of her activities as a social media horse about being ‘an old country grandmother’.

They may not have been aware of this strategy initially - and likely if she has a financial planner/accountant managing her company’s accounts. They have advised her this strategy when setting up a company - ie. Monetise all aspects of your personal life, by vlogging everything, where possible get sponsorships/ads, so all production costs and anything mentioned of the vlog can be fully expensed/tax deductible.

It’s a good financial strategy for their current situation being social media ponies - but definitely not a long term financial situation to be in. I don’t see them having the same gravitas or relevance with any following when they are in their 40s or 50s (which is only 5 years away!) - it won’t be financially sustainable. Will be entertaining to watch though and I’m here for it lol
Why wouldn't it work when they are in their 40s or 50s though? Will people have suddenly realised they have to stop following and buying these influencers' crap and reco? I'm not sure... Miss Roxy's Mum probably is in her 40s or 50d herself and she doesn't seem any wiser anyways.
Maybe Lidl will vlog her favourite granny nappies who knows.
Stephanie Jarvis from Chateau Diaries seems to have a much older fan base and she till makes a ton of money from them.

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
When I look at lydias post it states the comments have been limited and no more can be left? does anyone know what this is about ?

• Wow

Mia75

Chatty Member
Did she mention that she’d had hair extensions in another YouTube video? Or was it just Instagram?

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Probably off-white. He works for them. But I think they may have only done Hailey Bieber
Virgil Abloh actually designed Hailey’s dress. Virgil was the founder off Off-White and previously designed for Louis Vuitton but has since passed away. Tamara’s fiance did or still does work for Off White and also Balenciaga I believe (awkward). But no designer as big as that would design a dress for a mid-level influencer like Tamara with a tacky taste in clothes. I can see her asking a designer like Nensi Dojaka to make her a revealing dress to show off her whole body bar nipples but they don’t have the time or means to design for most actresses and models, never mind an instagram desperado. At best she’ll get lent a dress by a fashion house or Michael Kors might make her something 🤢😂. Either way, her dress will be just like Lydia’s was….very ill-fitting so she can show as much cleavage as possible. they’re both as class-less as each other.

K18

VIP Member
She 100% shouldn't be opening those HairBurst capsules, I work for a supplement company and we put on all our products that capsule format should never be disturbed! Has this been run by HairBurst?
Probably not as on their website it says to take 4 capsules with water every day but I don’t know if it is an extended release capsule or not.