Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Poseur
View attachment 2220465

View attachment 2220464
This pic ⬆⬆⬆ ... oh my.
The oily yet dry hair.
The roots. Ooooh those roots. Gurrrrrrrl. No.
The unphotoshopped but filtered (using the 'smooth skin' option) face.
The smirk on her face looking at the dogs.
The red, verrrry red schnozz.
the caterpillar eyebrows.
Why would you post this ?
Ahhhh, to be relatable ???

Last pic of Tamara's ring with her very real AP watch ... 😂
View attachment 2220466
Do you think she was crying? Her eyes look puffy and her face is red. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8

JellyBellyBeanie

Yeah it’s good she’s not hogging the bathroom, but what do you think about the fact that she wears a dress to the airport and changes in her seat for a 2.5 hour long flight to Ibiza…. Then changes back into the dress before she lands? I mean come on. Just wear one or the other… it’s a short flight.

Honestky I’ve never seen anyone change their entire outfit on a flight. Now, I’ve never been on a flight longer than 8 hours but even 8 hour flights I’ve not seen it. Maybe it’s not a US thing?🤷🏻‍♀️. it’s so funny to me that she wouldn’t just wear the cashmere set to and from the airport. If she needs to change for an event when she lands why not then do it in the “first class lounge” at the airport?

is she thinking she needs to be fancy in the airport in case she gets crushed by the paparazzi? 🤪
Can’t stand the woman as much as the next person but her getting changed into comfy clothes doesn’t seem like a issue to me on a long haul flight.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
O/T but has anyone here seen what has happened to The Restory? So many influencers were recommending them including Amelia and Victoria (likely before The Cobblers took over 50%)

• Wow

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Thank you but I broke off that engagement too 🤭 . I literally always ended up engaged because I believed that saying no was too rude and I didn't want to be mean T.T ( I went to therapy and everything is better now!!)
I hope you got to keep the ring! 😂

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Whatever she does that gives her sweaty feet, why can't she not just clean her feet before Alex's arrival. Also, Alex, there's no point in telling Lydia this issue when at the airport not doing her toes 🤷🏻‍♀️ you might want to tell Lydia when she gets out her sweaty feet not a week after next time.

Well considering she's anxious on the plane, I think changing into a full cashmere outfit gives her a sense of control like she's making it her "cosy" time and it relaxes her brain a little ? Honestly for anyone else experiencing travel anxiety I'd say do whatever works for you.
But because we know how extra she is, I can understand you'd find it way too much. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one, bit like her fear or spiders.
Oh does she have travel anxiety?

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I know there’s a Tamara thread and people can’t stand her, but I like her and I LOVE that her fiancé has his own life outside of her influencer biz. He’s not on her payroll, unlike all these other weird relationships like Lydia’s, Victoria’s and Josie’s. She also earned a challenging degree in pharmacy and worked in that field. And she speaks multiple languages and has better travel and fashion commentary than these three loons.
What does her fiancé do for a living to be able to buy her these expensive gifts?

Reactions: 7

mustbeuni

VIP Member
In my area that would warrant a code violation from the township. So much money spent to look like none was spent on upkeep in the last 5 years. I feel an impending Nicholsons rant. They will rue the day that they started working with her.
---

Lydiot...this is what a classic diamond ring looks like and it is nothing like that mess you wear on your hand.
---

Will Lydiot try and kiss up for a wedding invite? It will most certainly be an A list fashion industry wedding. I wonder who will design her wedding gown?
Probably off-white. He works for them. But I think they may have only done Hailey Bieber

Reactions: 7