Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Saw this post on a puppers instagram I follow, hope to god she doesn't let the sausages eat the flowers 😕
Screenshot_20230609_010721_com.instagram.android_edit_1786510684618540.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Delizia

VIP Member
I can't with this fake friendship. They are both the most pretentious twats, and lanky Alex is even more. Mimi must love being able to talk for hours about gratitude and "teach her wisdom" even if she's a dumb dumb. Next to Lydia she must feel so cultured, which is funny since Mimi still can't speak English after living in English speaking countries since she was a teenager.

I am DYING to see Lydia take Mimi on a pub trip since Mimi trashed pub culture (she never set a foot herself in a pub but okay...) in her podcast. For Mimi a pub equals alcohol and loud guys. There can't be any good food because it is known that British food is bad 🤷🏻‍♀️ even if Mimi's food is always burnt oily veggies lol.
They also used to diss the Brits for not kissing their ass with their overpriced notebooks. Now Mimi is showing Lydia all over her social media, her one and only Brit friend after spending 10 years in London. While Lydia is just happy to make money out of them.

View attachment 2223258
Also, they both have thining hair but sell 'miracle' products to their audience 🤣

As for the boys, Alex and Ali sure could have a competition as to which one dresses the most like a grandpa. But at least Ali seems to be a great partner, although it's not difficult to do better than absent and bimbo obsessed Alex (he's following tons of barely 18yo insta bimbos).
Btw anyone knows/has seen stories of Lydia's full outfit? Was she wearing heels? Mimi too perhaps? Wondering if they're normally the same height or no haha. Because Mimi is really short and lies about her height too.

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
🤔
She can't be talking about sex because we all know they're not getting any.
---
Do you think he gets a bit fed up with the ashtray constantly falling off his back? 😜

(stolen from wonderful Mr O’Grady 💕)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jayjay666

I asked this in a previous thread but didn’t get a clear response. Why is she so fond of flats ?? What’s wrong with all her heels?

It seems to me that she only wears flats now, unless she is making a fake reel where she wears heels just for the video.
she's getting old lol. She's a year or two younger thank me and I used to wear heels a lot and now I don't either... 😂

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I have stage 3 Melanoma skin cancer and I can categorically state no month of the year is safe to go without literally bathing in suncream even in the winter.
It pains me to say it but she isn’t wrong on this.
I am glad you’re well and hope you stay healthy ☺
Also apply your suncream 😉
Ugh is the worst thing ever being diagnosed with cancer, hope you're doing ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Ali's latest Reel with his pumpkin pants and safari jacket is ... bizarre interesting.

Does the old fart lil fella not own any othe trousers... ???
He gives me major ick.

Soooo many questions about this reel :
Why are you emerging from a greenhouse (mind you, not your own greenhouse) in a gown and eating grapes ???
Why are you thereafter emerging from the not-your-own greenhouse with no shirt on and only wearing your pumpkin pants... ????
*wink wink nudge nudge* Nah, you're too vanilla for any hanky panky in the greenhouse.
Why no shoes ????
Why are you watering the bush with your fragrance ????
Why are your pants so short ???
Are you wearing a wig ???
What is up with the cravat ??? No cigar to match the cravat ?
And finally, have you lost all your marbles ???

View attachment 2201221

View attachment 2201216View attachment 2201217View attachment 2201218

View attachment 2201222

Oof.
View attachment 2201223View attachment 2201225

View attachment 2201236
EWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Haha

Labradork

I don't know if this was spoken about ('cause im behind on my thread reading 🤦‍♀️ i know, shame on me), buuut.. did Lyds just humiliated Mr Millen Moron on her last video in the car at minutes 35:36, and I quote:
"Ali is just heading to go to the little boy's room before we head of to Bicester." 😨 I mean ... Talk about diminishing your man...
---
I don't know about you guys, but honestly she gives me witch in disguise vibes in this photo😱
Awww, now that’s kind of a low blow. Some of my best friends are 🧙‍♀️…. Never mind. 🤣

• Haha

ilikenailpolish

Obscenely Priced Joggers

I bought myself some joggers, the price was just obscene
I wear them now on every flight and sometimes in between
I wear them to the cinema for films I’ve never seen
And I wear them to the opera because I’ve never been
I wear them to a party in the evening, what a fag
I wear them in the bath where I parade my Hermes bag
I wear them sodding everywhere, I know that you will scoff
But at the price I paid for them - they’re never coming off!
[Oh waitaminute, I forgot to cinch my waist -
Let me get that tan Hermes belt from up the loft].

Inspired by @ilikenailpolish #105
Oh my you are quite the bard🤓!!!! I tried to force a sneaky "collab" - my additions in [brackets and underlined].

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
I wonder if she always positions her bag in her insta photos and videos the way she does because she knows people will send them to the fake Birkin slayer. She has probably blocked them so they won’t see any posts sent to repost them.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I know there’s a Tamara thread and people can’t stand her, but I like her and I LOVE that her fiancé has his own life outside of her influencer biz. He’s not on her payroll, unlike all these other weird relationships like Lydia’s, Victoria’s and Josie’s. She also earned a challenging degree in pharmacy and worked in that field. And she speaks multiple languages and has better travel and fashion commentary than these three loons.
I can’t get excited by Tamara, her English drives me crazy!

• Sad
  • Wow