Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had mine in 3 weeks and they are only cm from my root. These look 4 months gone. They've not been applied correctly. This women 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly

Also wtf is that bag she bought from CFS? Absolute garbage. Carry flowers around on your bag? Just get in the bin love
Now now. Rexysmum will have a bigger one made that can fit a whole bouquet 💐. It is worrying that people will still idolise this idea

Reactions: 12
I've had mine in 3 weeks and they are only cm from my root. These look 4 months gone. They've not been applied correctly. This women 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly

Also wtf is that bag she bought from CFS? Absolute garbage. Carry flowers around on your bag? Just get in the bin love
Remember how she demanded of Nicky not to touch her scalp? Did she tell the extension guy not to get near her scalp either ?

Reactions: 16
Can I just say how much I love to see how many of us still have 🍌🍌🍌 avatars! Over two years!!!

---
We can discuss the TEAM photo tomorrow… cawwie - paid friend, cawwies sister, and satinin Lydia family by step mother.

IMG_5847.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Could the secret project be something to do with Holland Cooper and that's why Vic is so upset recently?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They are their own people. They do NOT belong to you. They are not YOUR girls...😡
I was thinking that too! And of course, maDAMN made 2 items in the kindly gifted A D workshop.

Her hair color is soooo 🦨!

IMG_5857.jpeg
IMG_5858.jpeg
IMG_5859.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Jfc I’m listening to the drivel about her bleeping hair, watching her curl her hair in tiny pieces… who the duck has time to do that!

And bullshit… she didn’t FORGET to tell people about her extensions. She’s such a bleeping liar.

Also Lydia…WE DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR bleeping HAIR!! IT’S JUST HAIR!!

😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Good morning!

Thank you for your patience.

New thread up. I'm requesting this one is closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.