Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree they should look like the Google picture hun, no way has her hair grown so fast since she had them done that the extensions would be that grown out, she's weird.
She has probably had them in longer than we think. Her posts are always 2-3 weeks behind.

Reactions: 18
Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't extentions supposed to be put in near the scalp not half way down the hair shaft πŸ€”View attachment 2228755
This looks like the regrowth from Keratin bonded extensions. I’ve just had mine replaced after 3 months and my regrowth wasn’t this bad. There’s no way in the world these are fresh extensions. She should also be careful putting tongs that close to the bonds because it will essentially melt them. Silly woman trying to take her audience for fools

Reactions: 22
Kitchen garden always makes me laugh. She gives the impression she's growing a tit ton of veg and fruit when in reality it's a few peas and some spinach πŸ˜‹ what a head

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has lidl hinted or mentionned anything about going to teefers wedding? Or has she planned a getaway to Siberia ?

• Haha
It looks like the extensions are already as freezy as her own hair in that clip of her doing her hair πŸ™Š
---
When she says she's not even putting heat on her own hair technically because the way that it is done 'essentially' the extensions are wrapping around her hair and protecting it from the heat πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh yeah! That crazy hair before she styled it. Full hagred. That hair looks in crap condition, does she think the extensions aren't real hair and will magically shield her own hair? 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
β€˜Garden dressing room’, what a bleeping idiot.

And a massive flower basket bag for an evening dinner? She has no bloody idea what the hell she is doing. Gets more and more clueless, delusional even.

Don’t even know where to start with little man’s outfit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't extentions supposed to be put in near the scalp not half way down the hair shaft πŸ€”View attachment 2228755
I've had mine in 3 weeks and they are only cm from my root. These look 4 months gone. They've not been applied correctly. This women πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ honestly

Also wtf is that bag she bought from CFS? Absolute garbage. Carry flowers around on your bag? Just get in the bin love

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've had mine in 3 weeks and they are only cm from my root. These look 4 months gone. They've not been applied correctly. This women πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ honestly

Also wtf is that bag she bought from CFS? Absolute garbage. Carry flowers around on your bag? Just get in the bin love
Maybe her extensions are from Claire’s and clued in by Carrie and AlexπŸ˜‚!

• Haha
how funny, she acts so cutesy and on her best behavior around her friend, Lauren but when she's with Carrie and Alex (who she also calls her "friends"), she's a complete bully and she's so nasty with them. The contrast is insane.

Reactions: 31

She probably asked the stylist to not put them too close to the scalp we all know she hates it being touched πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She probably asked the stylist to not put them too close to the scalp we all know she hates it being touched πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Of course, because she always knows best πŸ₯΄ can't wait for the crying vlog where she says he ruined her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's what I was thinking, what a waste of money.
Correction, she didn't pay for them πŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Has lidl hinted or mentionned anything about going to teefers wedding? Or has she planned a getaway to Siberia ?
No chance she’ll be invited, we just know that she’ll send a drone over teefers garden during the ceremony whilst spraying water over the garden wall πŸ€£πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.