Lydia Millen #177 Birthday content galore, hair's like straw, husband's a pathetic bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll now be a Bourbon expert.
Mint tulips as she calls them. :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me what is going to be stored in all those outdoor kitchen cabinets? What with the creepy crawlies and her aversion to them, the English damp weather conditions and their lack of any Colin skills other than a Sunday roast, a risotto and pasta cheese, what is the actual point of all this and should we be concerned about the worlds oak trees?

View attachment 2173056
We need a poll - I think it’s Aldi’s new home 🧐 Separate beds now separate quarters - plenty of room for the little buck.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck does she have to mention “our joiner in the Cotswolds”?! Seriously, I’m going to go about saying I got my Amazon delivery from a man in Luton. Bet the joiner would have preferred to be mentioned BY HIS NAME rather than his geographical location.
She’s so Hyacinth Bouquet and I cannot cope!
Like she has a joiner on retainer for when the urge to have a cabinet built hits her. It's pretentious babble like this that makes her so unlikable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Mint tulips as she calls them. :rolleyes:

We need a poll - I think it’s Aldi’s new home 🧐 Separate beds now separate quarters - plenty of room for the little buck.
Deffo a small mammal cum insectarium/vivarium/spiderama. She can do regular interviews with all her thousands of new lodgers and write monthly poetry about them. I’m seeing Beatrix Potter meets Emily Dickinson…I’m seeing seminal, literary offerings. I’m seeing it being open to the public and grand tours from America taking place every weekend. She can wave to the hoi-poloi from her dressing room window. Everyone will be delighted to consider themselves honoured to catch sight of her. A few carousels with horses and maybe a rifle range and coconut shy…Maybe a helter-sKelter? The opportunity is enormous!

Mint Tulip anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Deffo a small mammal cum insectarium/vivarium/spiderama. She can do regular interviews with all her thousands of new lodgers and write monthly poetry about them. I’m seeing Beatrix Potter meets Emily Dickinson…I’m seeing seminal, literary offerings. I’m seeing it being open to the public and grand tours from America taking place every weekend. She can wave to the house-polio from her dressing room window. Everyone will be delighted to consider themselves honoured to catch sight of her. A few carousels with horses and maybe a rifle range and coconut shy…A halter smelter. The opportunity is enormous!
But we know that will sadly never happen ……as no fun or cleverness or imagination ever happens at the Woodentops house

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the garden kitchen in place and the greedhouse not far from it, my imagination is hard at work coming up with a place where to plop that fox feeder...err, chicken enclosure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
But we know that will sadly never happen ……as no fun or cleverness or imagination ever happens at the Woodentops house
Halter smelter and house polio instead of HELTER- SKELTER and HOI- POLOI - always great favourites! It took me sO long to correct because the damn thing will not accept helter-Skelter. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she have to mention “our joiner in the Cotswolds”?! Seriously, I’m going to go about saying I got my Amazon delivery from a man in Luton. Bet the joiner would have preferred to be mentioned BY HIS NAME rather than his geographical location.
She’s so Hyacinth Bouquet and I cannot cope!
Omg I have a friend like Lydia. She will constantly say 'im just putting my waitrose shopping away' or she will say 'so I had the waitrose duchy salmon for tea tonight!' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 makes me laugh and cringe at the same time!
She even declined some sweets once and said 'no thanks,I only like the waitrose Wine gums'
How are there people like this????!!!! The walk among us!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg I have a friend like Lydia. She will constantly say 'im just putting my waitrose shopping away' or she will say 'so I had the waitrose duchy salmon for tea tonight!' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 makes me laugh and cringe at the same time!
She even declined some sweets once and said 'no thanks,I only like the waitrose Wine gums'
How are there people like this????!!!! The walk among us!
They stomp among us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Delta airlines business class is the pits!
Leave that ... who gets served room service breakfast in a plastic takeaway container ??? After flying first class !!
---
It’s hysterical to hear Aldi wrestling with the ironing board in the hotel room - he obviously is on an ironing board jounrey - he has no clue how to set it up and he’s - I swear to God - taking about seven minutes to do so 😂😂 Worth watching it for this alone! You can hear him clanking about in the background with the odd flash of ironing board!

View attachment 2172151
"Ironing board jounrey" bwahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she finally admitted it in the last vlog: 'People tell me that I dress like Kate Middleton. Or a Kate Middleton wannabe.' 😂 😂 😂 😂
Hence the recent obsession with pieces from Emilia Wickstead, Erdem, Garrard, Emmy London etc, which are brands that the Princess of Wales wears repeatedly. Should we now expect to see her buying Gianvitto Rossi shoes, Aspinal of London bags, Jenny Packham and Alexander McQueen bespoke and customised pieces, just as her bestie Kate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is your 10 minute warning ....I'm starting a new thread.

---

New thread up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.