Lydia Millen #177 Birthday content galore, hair's like straw, husband's a pathetic bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hooray Shes bought suitable riding leggings and top. Only problem is the long sleeve padded jacket is far too warm for this weather ! The most she needs right now is a thin gilet.

Also lessons are required if she thinks she needs to grip with legs to balance.... ride from the seat Lydia LOL. Short stirrups because she isnt in sticky breeches is also ridiculous

OMG how filthy is the horses tail in front of her?. covered in wee its disgusting. needs a good trim and wash.

How has she only now cantered?! she stayed in trot on other hack sessions?! laughing my pikuer socks off here !

Would love to see the video of her riding. If she's not riding 3x pw then she cannot make much progress.
Is this on tiktok or the vlog?

Reactions: 7
Thanks for that almost 20 second video of you just holding Asparagus, Lidl. Really thrilling, honestly 👏🏻👏🏻🙄
Lucky they have so many cars with all the back and forth to the local supermarket for those veggies.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hooray Shes bought suitable riding leggings and top. Only problem is the long sleeve padded jacket is far too warm for this weather ! The most she needs right now is a thin gilet.

Also lessons are required if she thinks she needs to grip with legs to balance.... ride from the seat Lydia LOL. Short stirrups because she isnt in sticky breeches is also ridiculous

OMG how filthy is the horses tail in front of her?. covered in wee its disgusting. needs a good trim and wash.

How has she only now cantered?! she stayed in trot on other hack sessions?! laughing my pikuer socks off here !

Would love to see the video of her riding. If she's not riding 3x pw then she cannot make much progress.
She probably could if she actually put the effort in. I’m only able to ride a couple of times a month, but I got further in a few months than Lidl has in… how long? A year-ish? She’s just a lazy rider who won’t pay for proper lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh sweet Jesus... no words 😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣Back in intensive care again…you HAVE to stop doing this to me!
Between you and Namima I will be meeting an untimely end before any food gets cooked in this monstrosity of a garden kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Lydia is pregnant… maybe not cos I know she wasn’t that keen and I don’t care either way but her nose looks so different to me like pregnancy nose

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Lydia is pregnant… maybe not cos I know she wasn’t that keen and I don’t care either way but her nose looks so different to me like pregnancy nose
It would explain her justifying not drinking on her recent trips!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She is the most insufferable liar. Claims her green and whiteErdem dress has been worn to death for four years. It first appeared on her grid one year ago. In May 4 years ago she dressed like this And wouldn’t have been caught dead in the Erdem dress. She talks so much crap and buys so much crap she has no concept of her spending over time.
That’s a very different style! 💃

Reactions: 10
She is the most insufferable liar. Claims her green and whiteErdem dress has been worn to death for four years. It first appeared on her grid one year ago. In May 4 years ago she dressed like this And wouldn’t have been caught dead in the Erdem dress. She talks so much crap and buys so much crap she has no concept of her spending over time.
One thing she's got in common with scam Mimi Ikonn. Both preach kindness and gratefulness but couldn't be more superficial.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Correct me if I"m wrong, but aren't thinner younger asparagus preferred for tenderness? I always avoid those big ones in the grocery store. She's so proud of the size when I think with asparagus that bigger is more woody and less tender right?

But I guess if you obliterate them into slop in a thermomix, they could be anything ;)
Have you tried pickled asparagus? It’s so yummy! I buy a big jar at Costco.
Do you think she knows how to cook it? 😂
---
Your glands by your jaw also swell and makes your jaw look wider. If she is, her face will be in big trouble as it’s already masculine looking. She’ll start looking like Dolf Lundgren.
1684194809502.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It would explain her justifying not drinking on her recent trips!
I didn’t know about the not drinking I dip in and out of watching cos her videos are very samey, she came up on my timeline first time in a while and she looked very different to me. I was doubting myself thinking maybe she got nose filler but maybe not now if she hasn’t been drinking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know this is selfish and probs won’t happen cause she’s explained her views on kids but I low-key want them to have children purely to shake Lydia. So she can maybe come down to reality. Obvs I don’t want any poor child to go through living w such an insufferable mother but in their videos they drop in like oh she’s be defensive when dropping her kids off at school cause she’s protective of Ali etc and little things meaning it’s an option but w her age and attitude I’m confused what their plan is w children

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.