Lydia Millen #177 Birthday content galore, hair's like straw, husband's a pathetic bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried pickled asparagus? It’s so yummy! I buy a big jar at Costco.
Do you think she knows how to cook it? 😂
---

Your glands by your jaw also swell and makes your jaw look wider. If she is, her face will be in big trouble as it’s already masculine looking. She’ll start looking like Dolf Lundgren.
View attachment 2173045
Well since I’d not watched her in a while I did think her face had that pregnancy look where it’s just “bigger” (really don’t want to offend anyone), she already has quite large features and they seemed more exaggerated

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me what is going to be stored in all those outdoor kitchen cabinets? What with the creepy crawlies and her aversion to them, the English damp weather conditions and their lack of any Colin skills other than a Sunday roast, a risotto and pasta cheese, what is the actual point of all this and should we be concerned about the worlds oak trees?

AB54485A-BE14-41AA-8D0A-C3C4CE8C957E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think Lydia is pregnant… maybe not cos I know she wasn’t that keen and I don’t care either way but her nose looks so different to me like pregnancy nose
That would be one way to overshadow Josie’s wedding 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I didn’t know about the not drinking I dip in and out of watching cos her videos are very samey, she came up on my timeline first time in a while and she looked very different to me. I was doubting myself thinking maybe she got nose filler but maybe not now if she hasn’t been drinking
And I thought that in her last two vlogs she has come across as softer and happier
---
And I thought that in her last two vlogs she has come across as softer and happier
ETA. But then again, would she be horse riding if she was?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Lydia is pregnant… maybe not cos I know she wasn’t that keen and I don’t care either way but her nose looks so different to me like pregnancy nose
Nah..but I do think that one of Lydiot's rivels and someone she copied early on is pregnant. She hasn't announced but photos with coats and oversized handbags are plentiful right now. She has said they were trying. But Lydiot is an absolute 'no way'. No child deserves that for a mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The absolute state of the garden and ooh look, half empty veg beds.
Yes! Where are her crops? Those beds should be bursting at the seams just now. Dead lemon trees, dead orange trees, dead ferns and indoor plants no wonder she has so many empty pots. She kills everything she touches and has no shame. She actually believes she’s a gardener. All the garden plants too, the lavender, the roses..it’s really rather disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Um twice she’s talked at length about wearing a dressy dress and flats to and from the airport for a long flight and this is how she supposedly always travels. She loves these dresses because she can change INTO a cashmere set in her seat… yes wiggle in and out of the dress and change in the seat on the plane. And then change back into the dress when landing. WHO does this? Someone who wants a lot and a whole lot of attention prancing on and off the flight in a dress and then wiggling in and out out of the dress in full view in her seat.

On long flights I think just wear the comfy clothes to the airport and on the flight… and change/freshen up in the “first class lounge” when you arrive if you need to go straight to an event. But this time she clearly went straight to her room so what on earth was the point besides attention grabbing? Then on the way home she vlogged changing into a fancy dress in her seat just to land and GO HOME to film the most overgrown lawn and phallic asparagus of all time.

Give me a break.
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Someone tell me more about this "undercover floor" 🕵️‍♂️
View attachment 2171090
Detective Dirty Brick, care to share some intel?
Why the duck does she have to mention “our joiner in the Cotswolds”?! Seriously, I’m going to go about saying I got my Amazon delivery from a man in Luton. Bet the joiner would have preferred to be mentioned BY HIS NAME rather than his geographical location.
She’s so Hyacinth Bouquet and I cannot cope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why the duck does she have to mention “our joiner in the Cotswolds”?! Seriously, I’m going to go about saying I got my Amazon delivery from a man in Luton. Bet the joiner would have preferred to be mentioned BY HIS NAME rather than his geographical location.
She’s so Hyacinth Bouquet and I cannot cope!
It’s another attempt to make it seem like she too lives in the Cotswolds.
---
Nah..but I do think that one of Lydiot's rivels and someone she copied early on is pregnant. She hasn't announced but photos with coats and oversized handbags are plentiful right now. She has said they were trying. But Lydiot is an absolute 'no way'. No child deserves that for a mother.
Who?

Um twice she’s talked at length about wearing a dressy dress and flats to and from the airport for a long flight and this is how she supposedly always travels. She loves these dresses because she can change INTO a cashmere set in her seat… yes wiggle in and out of the dress and change in the seat on the plane. And then change back into the dress when landing. WHO does this? Someone who wants a lot and a whole lot of attention prancing on and off the flight in a dress and then wiggling in and out out of the dress in full view in her seat.

On long flights I think just wear the comfy clothes to the airport and on the flight… and change/freshen up in the “first class lounge” when you arrive if you need to go straight to an event. But this time she clearly went straight to her room so what on earth was the point besides attention grabbing? Then on the way home she vlogged changing into a fancy dress in her seat just to land and GO HOME to film the most overgrown lawn and phallic asparagus of all time.

Give me a break.
---

---
View attachment 2173173
View attachment 2173174
Straight hair???? Wow. Looks much younger.

Geez ... their finances must be in a dire DIRE situation as Her Travesty has, among many many other items, Affiliate linked her frikken EYE DROPS !!!!!!!!!! Eye drops !!!!!
WTAF.

View attachment 2172029
---
So she has grown an asparagus. So Crispy says they're having asparagus risotto for dinner. Hmm. I would say more like cat wee--infused asparagus risotto....
Heeheeeeeee

View attachment 2172044
---
The garden looks an absolute mess.
Shame.
Heeheeee

View attachment 2172047View attachment 2172048View attachment 2172049View attachment 2172050View attachment 2172051View attachment 2172052View attachment 2172053
---
A few comments.

View attachment 2172059View attachment 2172060View attachment 2172061View attachment 2172062View attachment 2172063
Look at my overgrown mess! How old money am I???

She is clueless. And not the movie type.
---
I don’t understand what you would keep in unlocked garden kitchen cupboards. That’s a lot of cupboards.
Pots, pots, pots. All the aged terracotta pots :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes! Where are her crops? Those beds should be bursting at the seams just now. Dead lemon trees, dead orange trees, dead ferns and indoor plants no wonder she has so many empty pots. She kills everything she touches and has no shame. She actually believes she’s a gardener. All the garden plants too, the lavender, the roses..it’s really rather disturbing.
The daft bint hasn t a nurturing bone in her body, which is what is needed to grow plants successfully. Coupled with the fact everything she does is a big, fat lie. Elsie hates gardening, her dogs, Keef (so jealous) , her mum, baking nettle cake ( :sick:) and most of all she hates Nicki for being such a beauty and mega successful. Karma, ya can t mess with it, lovely! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The daft bint hasn t a nurturing bone in her body, which is what is needed to grow plants successfully. Coupled with the fact everything she does is a big, fat lie. Elsie hates gardening, her dogs, Keef (so jealous) , her mum, baking nettle cake ( :sick:) and most of all she hates Nicki for being such a beauty and mega successful. Karma, ya can t mess with it, lovely! Xx
Yes! Karma comes for us all. It might take her a moment or a while, but she comes nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.