Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling severe second hand embarrassment. 🤦‍♀️ Who is this directed at? I don’t get it.
It was about another user on here that didn't know the comment made, was a joke.
She started back and forth arguing which resulted in all the posts being removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Animals can’t get the corona right?
it would be a better way to go than live your life having Lydia as a “fluffer mummy”
I said it. It’s true.

and you know she’d call herself a fluffer mummy 😏
Lumi would kill a witch.
(@Georgeeee you many now change you profile photo to lumi 😬)

I really enjoyed her “tit I’ve been gifted that makes me feel like the dogs bollox” segment.
All of this tit she has hoarded... she’s given none to Tesco mum? She didn’t order clu de poo for her hands? Or hand sanitizer 🤷‍♀️
Obviously not. Why would you think of others, she has “everything she needs...” in the bungalow.

a reflective surface.

Reactions: 9
It was about another user on here that didn't know the comment made, was a joke.
She started back and forth arguing which resulted in all the posts being removed.
Can't remember. But it ended in oohthecovid threatening to shoot me🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I missed all that, must have happened in the hour we lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't remember. But it ended in oohthecovid threatening to shoot me🤷‍♀️
Jesus, I sound like I come from a budget...infected Salem if you read that quickly 😐

I’m just here for the gossip like us all 😐
Cannot be arsed with arguments until it’s Vicki Frow pulling Lydiot’s hair out with her claws - and visa versa 😬

we have a good thing here,
none of us need drama and miss understanding between members, we left that in other playgrounds 😎

we’re all good. 😊

Reactions: 11
It's because he doesn't want to have to listen to you lydl (that & he's a gay man).
Screenshot_20200329-124647_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
YouTube and Instagram need a 'this is crass/in bad taste/insensitive' button, I would be bashing the hell out of that thing if they had one on all their posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have just watched fashion mumblrs recent vlog about how her business has been affected. It seems as if brands are postponing deals and cutting the percentages that are paid to affiliates. Welcome to the real wold Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have just watched fashion mumblrs recent vlog about how her business has been affected. It seems as if brands are postponing deals and cutting the percentages that are paid to affiliates. Welcome to the real wold Lydia!
Yea I was watching a live from someone the other day, who has a much much larger following than Lydl, and she said her manager contacted her and said, "companies were cancelling contracts left right and center"

• Haha
So she feeling « tight in the chest », no wonder with those papayas pulling /pushing /pressing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yea I was watching a live from someone the other day, who has a much much larger following than Lydl, and she said her manager contacted her and said, "companies were cancelling contracts left right and center"
That’s because all major multibrand retailers closed their doors (incl. online). Which means no current collections/launches will be sold. So, there is no point in wasting money on advertisement. All luxury brands have quite a lot to lose as they have already invested a lot of money in spring collections, which won’t be sold, and now they cannot even start their summer campaigns, as no one knows when this will be over, and people have zero interest in seasonal collections of whatever. Moreover, fashion houses will have to suffer from losses even next year, as their time to introduce next year spring/summer is approaching but they had to cancel all the shows. The consequences of quarantine will be tremendous and very long-lasting. Lydia et. al may forget about affiliate money for a year at the very least.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This is literally Lydl's dream- a daily clap for the poor influencer's who's bank accounts are no longer being filled via ADs & affiliate lynx that when clicked through now do f*ck all #everycloud
Screenshot_20200329-131552_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.