Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched fashion mumblrs recent vlog about how her business has been affected. It seems as if brands are postponing deals and cutting the percentages that are paid to affiliates. Welcome to the real wold Lydia!
Ok I just watched that too. Brands are slashing budgets and telling her they can only pay a quarter of what they had originally planned on paying and they will resume paying her normal rates after everything "goes back to normal".

Heh.....yea right. This is not going to go well for all these influencers. This is a wide open door for all these brands to reboot and slash costs. It's never going to go "back to normal" for them. Or if it does, it won't be very soon and it will be a much smaller list of influencers who get the work that pays a livable wage.

Reactions: 15
Ok I just watched that too. Brands are slashing budgets and telling her they can only pay a quarter of what they had originally planned on paying and they will resume paying her normal rates after everything "goes back to normal".

Heh.....yea right. This is not going to go well for all these influencers. This is a wide open door for all these brands to reboot and slash costs. It's never going to go "back to normal" for them. Or if it does, it won't be very soon and it will be a much smaller list of influencers who get the work that pays a livable wage.
AND A HUGE MORTGAGE.

Reactions: 8
It's because he doesn't want to have to listen to you lydl (that & he's a gay man).
View attachment 101191
Her couches look like they are made out of toilet paper. Looks like someone tp'd her living room. How was this tit in a magazine? Not one cohesive element of design and zero, I mean zero creativity. The magazine must look for instagrammers with a big following to attract attention to their rag even though they know the decor is at best crap. Looks like a Walmart display. No I take that back! I have seriously seen better set ups at Walmart. 😏
Maybe Ali should steam all the brown stains on the couch instead of hoovering more than any man she has ever known....🤢

Reactions: 13

Fashion Mumblr works hard...for an influencer...but she also has a fabulous wardrobe, two London properties and plenty of exotic holidays.
Lots of people aren't getting paid at all, never mind a quarter. Why shouldn't influencers suffer too. Let's face it, it's not like real work and they have all been enjoying the fruits of the influencer boom, with no gratitude whatsoever, for some time. Those that have positioned themselves at the luxury end of the market will feel the pinch first. This whole virus episode will see a huge shake out and only those willing to adapt or with private wealth will survive.
Better stop badmouthing your small dark house because you might be back there Lidl! Luxury shoe collections won't pay the bills!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's likely that funds are still trickling in at the moment. You have to wait for 3 months before RewardStyle pays up for affiliate links (to take into account returned items etc). And I'm guessing they could have to wait between 3 and 6 months for sponsored post monies to be paid by big brands. To be honest, I wouldn't want money owed to me tied up in an affiliate company right now in case they go under. Mode Media (once valued in excess of $1bn closed down suddenly in 2016 owing bloggers millions. So I say the purse strings will tighten come summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lidl has decided to « give » some of her much hoarded stuff ! Wow, she will need Carrie to make her a trophy and dr ayad to pump her with anti depressants of some kind, considering he does all kinds of medical procedures !

Reactions: 15
So we were just talking about Ali’s mom being a NHS worked and Lydia hasn’t clapped for them the other day and now this
You bleeping bleep when you made that post requesting comments you didn’t know you can talk to Ali’s mom??? Stupid cow

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So we were just talking about Ali’s mom being a NHS worked and Lydia hasn’t clapped for them the other day and now this
You bleeping bleep when you made that post requesting comments you didn’t know you can talk to Ali’s mom??? Stupid cow
Can the narc not do anything without posting on Instagram about it for praise?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow, that really brings the difference into focus doesn't it? Well done Muff Puff 😘.
What's going on there? Even the boots look fatter in the baby shower photo. 🤔
These pics haven't received any photoshop from me.

The group pic was taken by someone else so she was unable to edit it herself.
(Like she normally does)

20200329_094635.jpg

alexlevy_1_20200321_7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.