Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Look at this video, she states on the Post "original sound - lydiaemillen"

Did she compose and write this music?!? No, so this is plagiarism, fraud and a copyright issue.

If she suddenly removes it then we know for a fact the twit is constantly reading our Tattle threads. I hope she gets sued for copyright and fraudulent statements. This is a blatant lie.

What a lying witch....status quo for Lydiot the fraud.

How can so many be such blind sycophants of a blatant fraud? It boggles the mind

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
When she says if we were back in that little house things would be so much worse. Oh like your mam and most of us other lower class mortals???? You absolutely vile horrible creature 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
When she says if we were back in that little house things would be so much worse. Oh like your mam and most of us other lower class mortals???? You absolutely vile horrible creature 😡😡😡
She means that they would have really been on top of each other and that they wouldn’t have been able to avoid the other! No separate beds, no separate offices, dressing rooms and by the end of lockdown one big divorce, cause they hate each other so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She resembles dearly-departed Lynx in these:

View attachment 100953
No. Lynx was adorable ☹ Can’t say that about Queen witch of the bungalow.
RIP kitty... 😫

This is advice from a medical doctor on how to decontaminate items brought into your home.
I do that too for some time now. When I first saw what comes out of the package when you wipe them, I was shocked!! I vowed to keep this habbit forever!!!

Just imagine a puppy though, all those handbags and shoes to chew! Twitter will be on fire with her 'woe is me' cries!
I thought the same thing “damn that would be a dream come true and total mental breakdown for her”. But all puppys deserve a nice and loving family, so it’s not worth it ☹ Hope she doesn’t get one.

Reactions: 10
If you love your shoes so much why THE duck would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.View attachment 100692
If the waist line of your dress goes up when you lift your shoulders then the dress is too small. She insists on having the top fit close to her fake boobs but the dress is meant to be loose and flowy. What good is the dress if you can't bend over or raise your arms? It was pretty dumb of her to drop those shoes especially the Manolo Blahniks with the crystal buckles.

What are those glittery trainers top right anyway? Does she wear them while playing on her scooter around the hamlet with harness-clad toddler Ali?
View attachment 100742

View attachment 100744View attachment 100745
Ali is waiting for the mother ship to pick him up. Is this doofus chic?

What are those glittery trainers top right anyway? Does she wear them while playing on her scooter around the hamlet with harness-clad toddler Ali?
View attachment 100742

View attachment 100744View attachment 100745
Ali wears those sparkly trainers when he wants to add a little flash. https://images.app.goo.gl/aVwc58HEEmUT8fyE7

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She has a new face. Again. Bloody hell.
When you’re in your early 30’s and resemble a woman when she was in her 50’s? ...

DISCLAIMER: Barbara is an astonishing talent, gifted and actually looked lovely. Point is you look hella old lady! Stop fiddling with your face 😨

2B421D41-84D9-4495-A9D2-B11BDC76EDE2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember back in the day when she appeared normal and they lived in the old house she was gushing about a book Eat pretty and talking how she is now cooking and enjoying food etc. Where did all the cooking skills go? And where is the food??? And where is the beauty???
And how on earth did she manage to disfigure herself completely?? Don‘t influencers watch their videos and pictures and in in some point say, ok I look good, time to stop with procedures?!
the book was gifted and she was most likely paid to promote it and pretend she loved it.

I know this pandemic is scary but I thought I'd give you all some laughs..... We need a sView attachment 97206View attachment 97207View attachment 97208View attachment 97210View attachment 97211ense of humour when things get tough ❤
these are the best things I’ve seen in ages!! I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know this pandemic is scary but I thought I'd give you all some laughs..... We need a sView attachment 97206View attachment 97207View attachment 97208View attachment 97210View attachment 97211ense of humour when things get tough ❤
these are the best things I’ve seen in ages!! I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've reported her for buying followers but I doubt anything will be done about it.

20200329_073446.jpg

Reactions: 19
Let's all try to remember that we are here to laugh and be a bit distracted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know who is Lydia and who is Claire but I think Lumi and Lynx just entered the bleeping chat and ripped shreds out of each other 😂🤣😂🤣

moving on... because it’s all fun and games until one of them gets shot or the holocaust is brought up. 😐 if you know you know.....

do we know who her new member of staff is (witch #3) I watched her vlog on Friday and couldn’t dislike her more, especially since she’s getting views 😏

“My friend Leonie rang me to congratulate me on how well I’m doing when everyone else is struggling....”

duck off. Then go right back and duck off again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
When you’re in your early 30’s and resemble a woman when she was in her 50’s? ...

DISCLAIMER: Barbara is an astonishing talent, gifted and actually looked lovely. Point is you look hella old lady! Stop fiddling with your face 😨

View attachment 101097
In the last few pictures we've seen on her insta she looks a little cross eyed. It's probably just how close she's holding the camera to her whilst trying to look at it but still, it's not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know who is Lydia and who is Claire but I think Lumi and Lynx just entered the bleeping chat and ripped shreds out of each other 😂🤣😂🤣

moving on before one of them gets shot again 😬
Knew that'd get your attention. The lengths I go to, to get you back from the covid thread. But like Lydl trying to be sexy, such behaviour is wrong, it can't be ignored & has to be stopped.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't get over how different her legs look when she isn't posing.

View attachment 101132

Even her arms look like they’ve been stretched.

I can’t deal with the thought of her getting a dog. She will just be thinking about all the ADs she can do and the money she can make. A badly bred Daxie is asking for trouble. 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Knew that'd get your attention. The lengths I go to, to get you back from the covid thread. But like Lydl trying to be sexy, such behaviour is wrong, it can't be ignored & has to be stopped.
Feeling severe second hand embarrassment. 🤦‍♀️ Who is this directed at? I don’t get it. I bet 99,9% of her followers are straight females. Why would a female be impressed by other female eye-f*ucking and hip-screwing in from of the mirror like that? Major cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.