Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so here and very bothered about all the new people who have been posting:

Hiiii Lydia. I see you put your handle back in the corner too. That meanie Claire won't tell you what to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And folks you are so right about her walking on tiptoes when she isn’t wearing shoes. Even in this cringe fest of a video. She’s obviously conscious of her short legs.
I have short legs and cankles too but I don’t go poncing about the internet.
That’s why nobody says mean things to me about them. See Lydia?
If you put your shallow orange twatty self out there, you are going to get the backlash. You behave like a total narcissistic witch and we tell you, no this won’t do, this isn’t how decent people behave. Not at any time. And certainly not in the midst of a crisis. For the love of god grow up woman.
She’s going to try to explain the tip toeing the same way Mariah Carey did -
“My feet are just so used to walking in heels, I simply can’t help it!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I just can’t with her TikTok. She just took a whole load of expensive shoes that would pay a nurse a good few months salary and just dropped them on the floor. You stupid self centred twit. This is not giving people escape from their isolation this is rubbing it in their face “look how rich I am when you are all stuck in your little minion life” makes me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Hmmm, exactly the same amount of people started following her 2 days running. 🤔
How suspicious.

20200328_080659.jpg

20200328_083014.jpg

Reactions: 8
Blocked on twitter now. What did I do? Liked a negative reply to one of her tweets

witch I logged out, now what?
I always wonder which is the driving force of her control freak blocking finger?

Narcisstic rage from the personal attack of receiving negativity.

or

The desire to keep her LEMmings fooled £££ that she's not a head?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you love your shoes so much why THE duck would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.
E66A988D-AF58-437D-A001-367368BB875D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just can’t with her TikTok. She just took a whole load of expensive shoes that would pay a nurse a good few months salary and just dropped them on the floor. You stupid self centred twit. This is not giving people escape from their isolation this is rubbing it in their face “look how rich I am when you are all stuck in your little minion life” makes me so angry

I wouldn't mind if she actually ever wore those shoes - there are at least 5 pairs of Manolo's on the floor there - have we ever seen her wear any?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If you love your shoes so much why THE duck would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.View attachment 100692
If you love your shoes so much why THE duck would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.View attachment 100692
Who gives a tit about you or your shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to hold my hands up and say I don’t HATE the dress. It’s right up my street. But styled with those clunky studded sandals and a Chanel? Is she for real? It is so boho chic, not indie rocker mets rich private school brat.
Of course tags will have been kept on this dress and returned immediately so thankfully we won’t have to see her lack of styling again with this number.
There’s just too many styles in one outfit isn’t there!!?

Reactions: 6
What are those glittery trainers top right anyway? Does she wear them while playing on her scooter around the hamlet with harness-clad toddler Ali?
20200327_213411.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-110427_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200328-110450_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.