Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before she cracks open the board games to convince us she's intelligent & doesn't need Carrie to teach her to chuck some oil on a courgette to bung in the oven? Picture the scene, an instagram shot of them playing 'grown up' Scrabble, & on zooming in you realise the board's full of 3 & 4 letter words😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how Ali has put Lumi before his wife in the caption. 😂

Also, isn't it about time they renamed the lumiandlynxbengal profile?
Maybe they will when the new puppy arrives.
(I feel sorry for the puppy already!)

20200328_113223.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She isn’t getting a puppy is she?
Let’s hope not, she would never be ale to train it! The poor thing would Poo 💩 all over the floor, wee on the carpets, rip the furniture de pieces, break it’s back on all the stairs and end up living in the shed! Or she will carrie, Dave to do the dirty work!

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope not, she would never be ale to train it! The poor thing would Poo 💩 all over the floor, wee on the carpets, rip the furniture de pieces, break it’s back on all the stairs and end up living in the shed! Or she will carrie, Dave to do the dirty work!
I heard she was considering getting a thauthage (sausage) dog. Then, on seeing her favourite tattler has a really cute one, she decided she's definitely getting one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I heard she was considering getting a thauthage (sausage) dog. Then, on seeing her favourite tattler has a really cute one, she decided she's definitely getting one.
She's like a walking, talking, breathing photocopier! Not capable of original thought, only capable of copying whatever is put before it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She likes shoes so much but doesn't even know her own freaking shoe size. Or she does, but she buys them a couple of sizes smaller than her man size so that she has a better chance of selling them at a better price on her depop. Her toes always look so crammed, or her heels look like they are hanging off of the edge in every picture.
Her trotters don't fit in ANY of her shoes!

b58d6691d8682d50584719cfe22c1fb2.jpg

e7f034fc7c5fe48dd9dcfea5f2f8eee7.jpg

693c1fb2721c7dea76b3a41fce5c0cea.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Her birthday is coming up. She's dropping hints all over SM that she wants a dachshund. My bet is it's already in the works (likely kindly gifted). Fresh content for unoriginal vanilla Lydia, and another poor, innocent, animal to neglect (RIP Lynx).

Lumi will be incandescent with rage.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Ali will love the puppy more than his wife and this will make Lidl jealous as hell.

She's already jealous of the special bond Ali and Lumi have.

Eva5ChclYOKly.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her birthday is coming up. She's dropping hints all over SM that she wants a dachshund. My bet is it's already in the works (likely kindly gifted). Fresh content for unoriginal vanilla Lydia, and another poor, innocent, animal to neglect (RIP Lynx).
Lumi will be incandescent with rage.
Nuts. The bored, spoilt child wants a new toy because she lost (killed) her last one. Like f*ck would she be begging a free dog if there were still 2 cats under her (one storey) roof.

As much as I don't wish a poor animal to be subjected to these two twit's ignorance & neglect, the idea of a weeks serious chewing up & pissing/shitting on all her free furniture & belongings is ever so appealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sausage dogs hate cats! And that are absolute terrors, difficult to educate, cheeky, abusive, the biggest rascals out there! Good luck lidl, the little thing will dominate you completely (says the dachshund lover)!

Reactions: 15
Just imagine a puppy though, all those handbags and shoes to chew! Twitter will be on fire with her 'woe is me' cries!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen Laura Blair has the corona virus 😔 watched her Instagram post on her feed, she was an athlete and dancer so has healthy strong lungs but she is suffering badly, hopefully slowly getting better now. She said she hasn't been out for weeks so thinks she picked it up from a package. Lydiot take note and stop ordering things you don't need and stop putting your 'staff' in danger.

Just seen Laura Blair has the corona virus 😔 watched her Instagram post on her feed, she was an athlete and dancer so has healthy strong lungs but she is suffering badly, hopefully slowly getting better now. She said she hasn't been out for weeks so thinks she picked it up from a package. Lydiot take note and stop ordering things you don't need and stop putting your 'staff' in danger.
Screenshot_20200328_211546.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 101019
This is advice from a medical doctor on how to decontaminate items brought into your home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.