Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're looking and not quite believing.
What a truly revolting mishmash.
AND there is a hideously expensive Chanel bag in the middle of that migraine of an ensemble!!!
If ever anybody doubted that she was completely without any style and class here we have the evidence in spades. There's been serious money put into looking that crass.
And those frilly girly dresses that she so likes. The woman is in her 30's ffs.
The part I truly hate is the smug expression on that orange sex doll face.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This is the new Tok Tok video from the giant twit about......SHOES! :sick:🤮

Truly illustrates her level of intelligence, self-awareness and empathy i.e. non-existent, for the suffering, fear and death sweeping millions around the globe.

She's so bloody dumb, arrogant and shallow, she's beyond vile.

You can imagine the hours that took - with what's going on in the world she's getting dressed up and prancing around like a twit!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So much cringe. She is such a dweeb trying to be on TikTok.

Lydia, you are in your 30s. You peddle £500 face creams and £3000 bags. TikTok is for teenagers. Leave them alone. You look like that creepy old person at the Uni dorm party.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
TikTok is for teenagers. Leave them alone.
Not anymore.
TikTok is paying big influenzas over 30 to promote them to their audiences.
I don’t think they pay Lydia, but she sees what others are doing and jumps on a bandwagon to “grow her audience”. We know she likes to add on her numbers across platforms to create an illusion of bigger following.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can’t get my head around doing your makeup and putting on designer clothes to take a selfie in your house and post on Instagram. Especially right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone help her
I won't 😁. I think this is the beginning of the end for Lidl, most of the brands are shutting down affiliate lynx and this pandemic is not going anywhere in the next weeks. Let's see this tit show unravel! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, this comment set her off thinking of the cash she could have made if she sold them on depop. Tight witch. I would also bet she asked GHD for these for free so she could donate judging by the post.
Ahh yes, that'll be what old duck face risked going out for- taking all those sold depop parcels to the post office ££££

• Haha
  • Sick
I have to hold my hands up and say I don’t HATE the dress. It’s right up my street. But styled with those clunky studded sandals and a Chanel? Is she for real? It is so boho chic, not indie rocker mets rich private school brat.
Of course tags will have been kept on this dress and returned immediately so thankfully we won’t have to see her lack of styling again with this number.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Truly illustrates her level of intelligence, self-awareness and empathy i.e. non-existent, for the suffering, fear and death sweeping millions around the globe.

😂 She likes shoes so much, she doesn't even know her own freaking shoe size. Or she does, but she buys them a couple of sizes smaller than her man size so that she has a better chance of selling them at a better price on her depop. Her toes always look so crammed, or her heels look like they are hanging off of the edge in every picture. Omg, she makes me laugh. Sometimes I feel like I am watching a skit show but this is her, she is actually this. She has slaves and minions...mind freaking 🤯 constantly at this excuse of an actual human!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Nobody puts baby-knees in the corner. No hiding them on video.
20200327_213411.jpg
20200327_213431.jpg

Talking of Roald Dahl (or Ronald Dahl if you're thicko lydiot) & Quentin Blake illustrations, I think you'll all agree this one is much more apt.

TheWitches.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Nobody puts baby-knees in the corner. No hiding them on video.View attachment 100569View attachment 100570

Talking of Roald Dahl (or Ronald Dahl if you're thicko lydiot) & Quentin Blake illustrations, I think you'll all agree this one is much more apt.

View attachment 100625
And folks you are so right about her walking on tiptoes when she isn’t wearing shoes. Even in this cringe fest of a video. She’s obviously conscious of her short legs.
I have short legs and cankles too but I don’t go poncing about the internet.
That’s why nobody says mean things to me about them. See Lydia?
If you put your shallow orange twatty self out there, you are going to get the backlash. You behave like a total narcissistic witch and we tell you, no this won’t do, this isn’t how decent people behave. Not at any time. And certainly not in the midst of a crisis. For the love of god grow up woman.

Lydia be like "let's post horrendous outfits so people won't notice my even more horrendous face"
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
horrid changes are more obvious with the old pics.

her tiktok video wouldnt have bugged me as much if it was done by someone I liked but more specifically at a different time! Just read that an elderly man with covid has been left to die in france since there aren't enough beds in that region.. hearing about doctors picking and choosing patients to help because they're understaffed and dont have enough beds then seeing lydia's shallow, ill timed video makes me sad/furious. Have some tact woman.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She loves that look doesn't she? Squeezed into a child's frock/pantomime dame type of get up; widow skanky.
The racing stripe on her face is so ridiculous.
She loves that look doesn't she? Squeezed into a child's frock/pantomime dame type of get up; widow skanky.
She can't bend over in that dress without exposing herself. Why would a woman want to wear a little girl's dress? My gosh what has she done to her face? Not even the same shape. Maybe she thinks she can make the rest of her face huge and it would make her nose look smaller. Lydia just get a frigging nose job and be done with it. Think of the content. But alas....she has too many issues for even Tattle Life to solve them.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

The thing is when she mimes the song, it actually looks like that could be her real voice as she does look transgender. Her manly features really don't help and they are really highlighted in the strip of photos that Wazabi posted above. The more work she has done, the less feminine she looks. You really would think Ali would say something.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.