Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live the way LYDIA ELISE MILLEN buys 1k FAKE INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS daily and thinks no body notices. Yet has the nerve to witch about other influencers buying fake followers. The mind boggles! People watch her insta followers count for the next week and see.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Agree, also shotfromthestreet and how different lower waste youtubers are offering practical advice.
Also want to ad BangonStyle, who been really good at the moment. Sorry off topic but it's good to point out the anti Lydia's out there

Reactions: 6
Well I was one of the 4% but the sheep played along with her 😣

I thought the same thing!! I totally assumed she was going to donate the money instead. Surely many of her followers thought that’s where she was going with it to but...

Alas, no. Lydia will always be Lydia:

“Oh sure! Let’s treat myself to more treats I don’t need while millions go unemployed and front line workers are overtaxed with limited supplies. My parrrcel better not get delayed by these pesky shelter in place orders!!

Fine. I’ll also reshare a tacky AD about giving NHS workers a free energy drink because that’s just the kind, giving person I am!!!!!”

Is this the modern day equivalent of let them eat cake? Let them have a free energy drinkkkkk????? 🤷🏻‍♀️😬🙈
Wouldn't it be lovely if her and Vic put together some gift bags for nurses at their local hospital. They have cupboards and drawers full of make up, scented candles, skin care....but no...Lidl pays somebody to organise her stuff and Vic stashes hers in the guest room......😣

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The more I learn about Lidl the more I can’t tolerate her. I by no means want any sympathy because I still find myself extremely lucky- but COVID19 has completely turned my life upside down. Both me and my partner work for the airlines and so our jobs are in jeopardy (we do feel very lucky though because for the moment we have just had a pay cut) but our future is unknown. However, the thing that gives me sleepless nights is my parents. They are both over 70 and my dad is high risk. They live an hour from me and I’m terrified they will try to go out. I am doing their shopping but I’m terrified the government will put restrictions on travelling from counties and it will prevent me from helping them. It’s heartbreaking just seeing them through a window and not being able to go in, but I know it’s for the best. Lydias mum is a key worker and she doesn’t seem to be at all bothered by that. I can’t see her making her mum a ‘care’ package up maybe with some of those nice scented candles and a few toilet rolls etc , I don’t see her batch cooking for her or going to clean her house ready for when she gets home. I’m just astounded at her greed and selfishness. Iv just signed up for the NHS volunteers - all Iv seen from Lydia is a poll to see if she should show her followers what she’s treated herself to. Unreal. I myself have underlying health conditions but I’m still going shopping to help other people, I’m by no means a saint, but we all have to help each other don’t we? For days Iv been searching for some online grocery shopping slots for my parents and I can’t find any at all, but lo and behold she’s got one. Selfish to the core.
Some people show their true colors in a crisis and she’s showing herself up for what she is.
I mean, they are supposed to be Britain’s fittest couple - they haven’t even done an online exercise class in their new gym, for people to watch while we are in lock down - why? Because all they think about is themselves

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Didn't she mention him once - he probably saw the notification and thought what a bleep i'll block her 😆
Most likely 🤣
He has a tit tone of money, he doesn’t need to kiss ass to keep getting the cash. He slammed Kiley Jenner, Lydia Millen is nothing for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The more I learn about Lidl the more I can’t tolerate her. I by no means want any sympathy because I still find myself extremely lucky- but COVID19 has completely turned my life upside down. Both me and my partner work for the airlines and so our jobs are in jeopardy (we do feel very lucky though because for the moment we have just had a pay cut) but our future is unknown. However, the thing that gives me sleepless nights is my parents. They are both over 70 and my dad is high risk. They live an hour from me and I’m terrified they will try to go out. I am doing their shopping but I’m terrified the government will put restrictions on travelling from counties and it will prevent me from helping them. It’s heartbreaking just seeing them through a window and not being able to go in, but I know it’s for the best. Lydias mum is a key worker and she doesn’t seem to be at all bothered by that. I can’t see her making her mum a ‘care’ package up maybe with some of those nice scented candles and a few toilet rolls etc , I don’t see her batch cooking for her or going to clean her house ready for when she gets home. I’m just astounded at her greed and selfishness. Iv just signed up for the NHS volunteers - all Iv seen from Lydia is a poll to see if she should show her followers what she’s treated herself to. Unreal. I myself have underlying health conditions but I’m still going shopping to help other people, I’m by no means a saint, but we all have to help each other don’t we? For days Iv been searching for some online grocery shopping slots for my parents and I can’t find any at all, but lo and behold she’s got one. Selfish to the core.
Some people show their true colors in a crisis and she’s showing herself up for what she is.
I mean, they are supposed to be Britain’s fittest couple - they haven’t even done an online exercise class in their new gym, for people to watch while we are in lock down - why? Because all they think about is themselves

Good for you! She is by far one of the most selfish people I have ever encountered in my life!! Her poor mother.

I have been self isolating since the first week of February because I am immunocompromised and take immunosuppressants so I cannot get out and help as I am at risk. I am a former NY hospitality manager and very lucky to have a husband that can continue to work from home right now. What I will be doing today is sending $100 to each former employee that I can see on my FB is still in the industry and currently laid off. It's important that we help others in any way we can big or small. Stay safe lovlies! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I.HATE.her.nails. The way she points and touches things makes me heave

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The tweet about Jeffree is now also deleted 😂 is this chick for real? Does she not understand the amount of followers she has (bought or not there’s quite a few real) and how many people see what she posts? Deleting it does nothing but make you look like more of a c*nt!!
So that’s the tone deaf bday present poll, Jeffree tweet and Net-A-Porter tweet all wiped out in the last week because poor princess obv didn’t get the responses she wants. Beyond pathetic. Thank god you guys on here are so quick to screenshot!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The tweet about Jeffree is now also deleted 😂 is this chick for real? Does she not understand the amount of followers she has (bought or not there’s quite a few real) and how many people see what she posts? Deleting it does nothing but make you look like more of a c*nt!!
So that’s the tone deaf bday present poll, Jeffree tweet and Net-A-Porter tweet all wiped out in the last week because poor princess obv didn’t get the responses she wants. Beyond pathetic. Thank god you guys on here are so quick to screenshot!!
Maybe she was hoping to pick up some of Jeffree's followers by tagging him? This makes me more inclined to follow him, the fact that he's blocked her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe she was hoping to pick up some of Jeffree's followers by tagging him? This makes me more inclined to follow him, the fact that he's blocked her.
I was thinking the same when she kept tweeting him before. Like why is she tweeting him? They have zero connection. Its like all those wanna be influencer stans that tag her and comment constantly

Reactions: 10
Oh wow 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
To quote Lydiot,
This is EVERYTHING 😂🤣 the Disney top kills me dead 🤣😂
1991AAA6-E9FA-47A0-8970-1830E7DDFFCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We should make an aditional thread just for Lydia's deleted tweets/IG posts. And call the thread soemthing like "The true colors of Lydia". That would be quite a collection! If it wasn't for this forum I would miss A LOT of Lydia's deleted posts cause I don't check her IG or Tweets frecuently. 🙋‍♀️ I vote for that thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I screenshot all three, you're welcome 😁 #keeptheevidence 😂 exactly what I was thinking, she is so far up herself and has proven this with her tweets, insta. She has no empathy (narc trait) it's all me me me and always will be. Hope this proves to more of her sheep what a callous piece of work she really is.

Reactions: 16
@Georgeeee I don't know how to screenshot an instastory on my laptop, can you post Claire's - she's shaming Lydiot again for sure, and bigging up Victoria!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.