Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swiftly blocks everyone that votes no 😂

As I was reading it I thought she was about to say she is donating the money to people that need help right now, but what was I thinking lol
Haha! me too! I thought it would end with a "... so we decided to help and donate...". Then I remembered is Lydia. The girl only donates free crap she/her family/ friends don't want anymore. Cause she always have clarified the new stuff she gets and doesn't want, she puts on a box for her family to take things they want, then for her neighbours (so they like her and don't kill the other cat) and then to her friends (aka, Cawie and the nails lady). IF there is anything left on that box then goes to charity. Not before announce it on all the social media of course.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
But it's her birthday present to herself....because she can't have a party....😬
I honestly thought, when i read that instead of her party she was using the money for something else, that she was donating it to support the vulnerable....
No, she's bought herself something from Italy! Might have known!
Probably something Claire or Victoria already have. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But it's her birthday present to herself....because she can't have a party....😬
I honestly thought, when i read that instead of her party she was using the money for something else, that she was donating it to support the vulnerable....
No, she's bought herself something from Italy! Might have known!
Not only Lydia, but other influencers I have heard on their IG Stories whenever they show something new their stupid disclaimer "Oh I ordered this before the COVID-19. Don't judge me."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She seems to have removed that poll about buying herself something. Hopefully a lot of people responded telling her how tone deaf it was and that it read as though she had donated the cash!
I'm glad it wasn't just me who read it like that!

Reactions: 12
She seems to have removed that poll about buying herself something. Hopefully a lot of people responded telling her how tone deaf it was and that it read as though she had donated the cash!
Screenshot_20200324-222034_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When Jeffree Star blocks and cancels you, then you're definitely done.

Here's hoping.....

Posting a survey to see who wants to see the bday present she bought herself? What are we bleeping 9 years old ? And when thousands are dying daily? What a dumb twit

• Angry
Reactions: 28
When Jeffree Star blocks and cancels you, then you're definitely done.

Here's hoping.....

Posting a survey to see who wants to see the bday present she bought herself? What are we bleeping 9 years old ? And when thousands are dying daily? What a dumb twit
The party was suppose to be for both of them but I guess the money allocated for the party only goes to get Lydia Millen Stripper what she wants for her birthday. Maybe a stripper pole from her closet to the foyer. She would have the only stripper pole in the hamlet. I am sure that would raise the property value.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Swiftly blocks everyone that votes no 😂

As I was reading it I thought she was about to say she is donating the money to people that need help right now, but what was I thinking lol
I thought the same thing!! I totally assumed she was going to donate the money instead. Surely many of her followers thought that’s where she was going with it to but...

Alas, no. Lydia will always be Lydia:

“Oh sure! Let’s treat myself to more treats I don’t need while millions go unemployed and front line workers are overtaxed with limited supplies. My parrrcel better not get delayed by these pesky shelter in place orders!!

Fine. I’ll also reshare a tacky AD about giving NHS workers a free energy drink because that’s just the kind, giving person I am!!!!!”

Is this the modern day equivalent of let them eat cake? Let them have a free energy drinkkkkk????? 🤷🏻‍♀️😬🙈

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think she is still in denial that tit will hit the fan soon.

For example, I've seen Emma Hill's content slowly shifting, and I know she'll survive the youtube ad-pocalypse.

For Tamara, I can see her pushing through the ad-pocalypse, since she has a powerful agency behind her.

Meanwhile Frow and Lydia, where do we begin? Both have narcissistic tendencies that may match Meghan Markle, has dim-witted husbands, and an ego as high as the Empire State Building.

As one of you lovely ladies has mentioned, the luxury market will definitely slow down, and brands wouldn't have the funds now to send ££££ of free tit to undeserving influencers.

What will Lydia do then?
If Meghan Markel is a so called narcissist, what would you call the Royal Family?

Frauds?

Reactions: 7
Says the queen of blocking for no reason View attachment 99458😂😂😂
Why would she announce that to the world? If any of hers followers follow Jeffree they are going to start questioning why he did it also. They will side with Jeffree and throw her to the curb. She was probably sucking up to him all the time begging for freebies.
Oh she probably thought by putting it out there that people will side with her because she thinks she is more special than anyone else. If she was smart she should leave this one alone. We know what Jeffree is capable of when calling people out.

That toilet paper. Who unwraps every pack of loo roll like that. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The NHS now need volunteers for various roles to help those vulnerable who are isolation for 12 weeks. They have cars, they're healthy, have a flexible schedule, no kids, no vulnerable dependents. Get off your arse and do something. They won't tho because they don't get anything from it. Like the kangaroo pouches. She didn't lift a finger she only pretends she will. She can't even help her own mother out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The NHS now need volunteers for various roles to help those vulnerable who are isolation for 12 weeks. They have cars, they're healthy, have a flexible schedule, no kids, no vulnerable dependents. Get off your arse and do something. They won't tho because they don't get anything from it. Like the kangaroo pouches. She didn't lift a finger she only pretends she will. She can't even help her own mother out.
Several of you make a very good point. She tried to get sympathy and draw attention to herself talking about her mom working in the store and making her own sanitizer.

Yet she's so dumb she does not even realize she just shone a light on how disrespectful and uncaring she bloody is. If she loved and respected her mother she would be giving $$ to her. But instead she rather have her mom work long hours at the supermarket whilst buying her own self thousands upon thousands of pounds of stupid bags and clothes.

This chick is honestly such a calloused, daft, low life piece of trash.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.