Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Claire, just name and shame her. we all know it's Lydia you're talking about!!

Reactions: 31
I was thinking the same when she kept tweeting him before. Like why is she tweeting him? They have zero connection. Its like all those wanna be influencer stans that tag her and comment constantly
Same as ITF last 6months

Reactions: 8
Who could she possibly mean?
View attachment 99609
How dare she tell others how to behave! She totally lacks any integrity or empathy. God she has some nerve. What exactly has she done for anyone in this crisis???
duck off and slather yourself in overpriced body cream you useless twit.
You can encourage others to be kind by setting an example you selfish lazy gobshite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
And also on her stories.
Nice, she proves again she dislikes Lydia to death.
I used to like Claire then got fed up of the constant handbag 'unboxing' but I'm warming to her again. Still can't stand Frow and Lydl though.

Reactions: 19
Did you all have a good daily leg stretch round the hamlet? Anyone not manage to get out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have dogs and live in a flat so have to get out!!
Do you walk them in your kinky boots?😉
I'm jealous of all of you with doggos. I feel like I have no right to be out without one...like I'm up to no good.

Isn't it funny how people look like their pooches? So I'm mildly tickled that there's lydl saying she wants a short-legged sausage dog.

Screenshot_20200325-213325_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200325-213238_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is Lydia during her morning GHD eye bleeping.
14c601f969aed83b5a3ecfa9c2d315ca.jpg

I'm joking, the dog looks fabulous; Lydia looks just like a gigantic plastic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.