Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EDC76683-7F67-4E0B-A0EB-9ABBAC1E8101.jpeg

I don’t know whats more enormous that nose or her ego omg🤣 the nerve to think jeffree would notice?

I am sure its just a connection glitch 😂
But then again she is that insufferable

& don’t get me started on the ‘iFeelBadIUpsetSomeone’ act 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What's the 'don't ask me how' all about?
Idk why I received this in my email today 🤣
It’s weird considering I don’t follow her & the tweet was deleted

so embarrassing for her..🙊

2B0903B1-DDCB-4C7C-80BE-2D26A58EA35B.jpeg

& Sorry I just noticed you guys already shared it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Idk why I received this in my email today 🤣
It’s weird considering I don’t follow her & the tweet was deleted

so embarrassing for her..🙊

View attachment 99755

& Sorry I just noticed you guys already shared it
Maybe it's Lydia's doing. On top of buying followers, she's now paying twitter to email her awol tattlers who don't post on her threads often enough for her liking?!

Ps-welcome back all housebound lurker-tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you walk them in your kinky boots?😉
I'm jealous of all of you with doggos. I feel like I have no right to be out without one...like I'm up to no good.

Isn't it funny how people look like their pooches? So I'm mildly tickled that there's lydl saying she wants a short-legged sausage dog.

View attachment 99739View attachment 99740
I have a sausage dog, I will admit I am not very tall!
8E97319E-F6DC-49AD-BB20-C8C69990AB79.jpeg

He is a very old man!! (14)

I definitely don’t walk them in my kinky boot😂😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
No, he is called snoopy, what else!!
Does he sleep on your bed?😊
Sorry guys, I'll take this to the dm's in a minute😉

So how the AF is lydl going to cope when her Sunday cleaner doesn't show? Or her gardener? Even with all this time on her manky hands she's still going to suffer some sort of breakdown right?

God, I've just had a gross thought. All this sun we're going to be treated again to an insta-story of her un-bleeping-sexy, limp, wimp husband mowing their 1 metre square of 'land' on his ride-on🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

So how the AF is lydl going to cope when her Sunday cleaner doesn't show? Or her gardener? Even with all this time on her manky hands she's still going to suffer some sort of breakdown right?

God, I've just had a gross thought. All this sun we're going to be treated again to an insta-story of her un-bleeping-sexy, limp, wimp husband mowing their 1 metre square of 'land' on his ride-on🙄
No, he sleeps by the bed with my other dog!!!

Reactions: 6

Having flashbacks to the sexy bum slap in the shoebox 😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching Fleur Deforce.

there’s such a difference between the old Youtube “influencers” and the new youtube beggars.

she has a gifted thermacrap. But she actually uses it to cook. 😐

Reactions: 12
Watching Fleur Deforce.

there’s such a difference between the old Youtube “influencers” and the new youtube beggars.

she has a gifted thermacrap. But she actually uses it to cook. 😐
Talking of (dirty) dogs. Here she is...crawls back into bed with us at midnight after a night on the other threads😂

Probably making the next covid thread as we speak #notjealous that thread even gets our posts; this one was clearly meant for lydl.

Screenshot_20200326-003630_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched Annie Jaffrey's lastest vlog. She spent the first few minutes encouraging people to stay positive and acknowledging that people have lost their jobs and how her viewers have written her regarding job loss. Doesn't shill anything, just shows us what she is doing in her spare time at home.

World of difference.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Lydia's tweet about Jeffery Star was tweeted in the hope that people searching for Jeffery Star, would by accident run across Lydia Millen tweet about JS blocking her. AND it was all just about driving traffic to Lydia Millen Stripper.

I just checked out her latest Instagram photo and OMG she has photoshopped her knees. They are gone!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Lydia's tweet about Jeffery Star was tweeted in the hope that people searching for Jeffery Star, would by accident run across Lydia Millen tweet about JS blocking her. AND it was all just about driving traffic to Lydia Millen Stripper.

I just checked out her latest Instagram photo and OMG she has photoshopped her knees. They are gone!!!
You can totally see she photoshopped her knees. Looks dumb....per usual with Lydiot.

I also think you're right regarding her trying to pull over some of Jefree's 17 million subscribers. She's a nobody desperately trying to hit a million subscribers due to her greed and this would be standard for the sneaky, conniving twit to attach herself in any way to one of the most successful Youtubers.

What a greedy, desperate low life. She's nauseating and pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.