Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, they might think we're bitter and twisted, with nothing to do all day but witch about a woman that pretends to live in Buckinghamshire, but really lives in Northamptonshire, but we know better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t be mean, she dressed up and got her purse ready to go to work... 1 floor below.

No she put that dress on the other day - it's probably from then, no doubt she gets dressed up and takes the photo then puts her tracksuit back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG i have just tried to endure her lastest YT video and I ended up skipping through the majority. She is one shallow f**king b**ch.

It infuriates me the way she is always trying to get her trashy rings and plastic finger nails in the videos especially the part where she is talking us through her neatly organised baskets. :mad:

I am also incensed that she has to SELL her pieces on Depop which stay hung on a rail, whilst the "bits" for the charity shop are tossed into binliners. Why not give it all to charity Lyds and save your staff a job of having to list them for you (which George or whatever his name is will be doing).

Just watched Tamaras newest YT video.
She is having a fashion clear-out.
She listing the items for sale.
She is giving the proceeds to a children's charity.
Take note Lydia!!!!!!!! You really don't need anymore Chanel handbags

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am also incensed that she has to SELL her pieces on Depop which stay hung on a rail, whilst the "bits" for the charity shop are tossed into binliners. Why not give it all to charity Lyds and save your staff a job of having to list them for you (which George or whatever his name is will be doing).
Personally I don't quite believe she gives anything to charity at all. Too easy to say the clothes that are going to charity are "in the boot of my car", so convenient!

Reactions: 22
I know been said loads but he really doesn't look well. He's aged so much in two years and that hair does nothing for him 😐
Screenshot_20200318_190005.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_185941.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I know this pandemic is scary but I thought I'd give you all some laughs..... We need a s
Screenshot_20200318_190846.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190835.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190823.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190545.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190526.jpg
ense of humour when things get tough ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jamie G has uploaded a video sponsored by By Terry. She's mentioned Lidl a few times. Reckon she's doing that to wind her up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm tired & couldn't think of the character name's in gimme gimme gimme...& it turns out it's Lydia & Ali.

20200318_200405.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.