Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what every man needs right now, in between worrying about their jobs, their parents, their families.

a bleeping poncey ring.

4922398D-9372-49B5-9F4B-DA5ABB646EC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Thank you for posting ... now THIS is escapism! And, take note Lydiot, not ALL of her pics show her mug in them. I really enjoyed all of them and happy for her that she achieved her goal!
So Carrie is actually fit. Not just jog up a country lane with a camera in your hand fit. Carrie is slim from eating & exercising well. Lydia is slim but a weak, napping, wreck from restricting calories.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve been pondering Lydia’s new brand.
my first thought was it Can’t be makeup given she still gets work from any Terry and similar brands. Likewise perfume or fake tan. I can’t imagine her wanting to risk losing money from those sponsorships. Then I thought, what about tanning mits? Those velour ones so it’s ‘luxe’, obviously. Super cheap to buy from China I imagine? Then sell for an insane markup.

Any other ideas? I want us to figure it out before she announces. Tattle team brainstorm!
Maybe something for the home like candles or room fragrance????

Reactions: 4
Don't worry a shoe cupboard tour is coming next week, we're so blessed he does this #content for us :LOL:
Gutted, I was hoping the “fragrance wardrobe” he told us about would be next.

How in gods name he was an electrician, and not the YMCA/village people kind I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the kind of content I would consider appropriate at the minute! Escapism is great but still trying to shill things is just ridiculous. Imagine sharing just for the sake of sharing and entertaining your followers through rough, uncertain times! Or like this video, sharing plenty of ideas for those of us who maybe aren’t used to a lot of spare time at home.

Also, the wardrobe declutter on Emelie’s YouTube is informative and tbh quite motivating, nothing like the drivel we were fed by Lidl yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emelie didn’t have to pay a *PrOfEsSiOnAl* to help her decide how to sort her clothes out either but each to their own 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Gutted, I was hoping the “fragrance wardrobe” he told us about would be next.

How in gods name he was an electrician, and not the YMCA/village people kind I’ll never know.
I'd worry about him using a ladder to put up the fairy lights, let alone being able to rewire a plug

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what every man needs right now, in between worrying about their jobs, their parents, their families.

a bleeping poncey ring.

View attachment 96774
Does he not realize how dumb he looks with this hair cut? There are better ways to deal with balding. Plus all his recent shots running on the sand at the beach and sitting on a random stool in the middle of the field...WTF ?!?! He is as daft as she is.

And to top it off, him trying to sell this ring when thousands are dying is the most vacuous post (other than his wife's narcissistic dumb posts). No wonder they are married. I used to like Ali and thought him different from her. Honestly, he's no different. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Poor thing, she must be devastated!
Lydia would say gutted.

Does he not realize how dumb he looks with this hair cut? There are better ways to deal with balding. Plus all his recent shots running on the sand at the beach and sitting on a random stool in the middle of the field...WTF ?!?! He is as daft as she is.

And to top it off, him trying to sell this ring when thousands are dying is the most vacuous post (other than his wife's narcissistic dumb posts). No wonder they are married. I used to like Ali and thought him different from her. Honestly, he's no different. Disgusting.
I used to think he was a man but he looks like a little boy. He looks unwell AND ridiculous with that haircut. There is something more going on then dermatitis.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.