Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say she actually looks pretty there. It’s tragic what she’s done to her face. TRAGIC!

I finally caved and bought wine in this pandemic. Thinking of pouring a glass and watching her latest vlog 😬

No need to upset yourself like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t you love to see a “What I eat in a day” video. Not to give her ideas but those videos get crazy views. Negin is making her second one this week even though we saw her’s barely 6 months ago! Think it’s her most watched video.
All we genuinely know that Lydia eats/drinks is tuna & pasta, beans on toast, Dominos gLuTeN fReE, red bull, Diet Coke & that lemon ginger concoction (I don’t understand the whole hype with that either, just stick a bit of ginger and lemon juice in your blender in the morning and that’s it added to a tasty smoothie instead of this whole recipe/saucepan bull). I watched her Ibiza video the other night- no judgement I was bored- and all she ate was a ball of cheese and avocado!!!!! Every day!!!
Serious food issues and the fact that she doesn’t address her daily diet while trying to move back into health blogger territory speaks volumes about her relationship with food.

Reactions: 18
I remember back in the day when she appeared normal and they lived in the old house she was gushing about a book Eat pretty and talking how she is now cooking and enjoying food etc. Where did all the cooking skills go? And where is the food??? And where is the beauty???
And how on earth did she manage to disfigure herself completely?? Don‘t influencers watch their videos and pictures and in in some point say, ok I look good, time to stop with procedures?!

Reactions: 13
These influencers better tread lightly at the moment. People's. Tolerance for bull is really low. Arielle Charnas is getting evicerated by Diet Prada. One misstep for Lydia, Vic and the like and people really will have had enough. They look like shallow idiot at the best of times but this is really pushing people
👆🏻 Such a good point. I jumped on diet Prada and the comments are angry about white rich privileged people getting tested. People are scared about the health jobs and loved ones. Advertising and using this pandemic for click bait looks so tone deaf right now.
There are so many influencers I’ve seen making this about them, hello October, em Sheldon, Connie simmonds the list goes on. F45 gyms said people dying are paying the price for not looking after their bodies. Vanessa Hudgens did that stupid video saying what’s the big deal.
I’ve even seen a PT go to a gym in a hazmat suit saying he’s got to keep going and haha what a joke it all is. It’s sickening when people literally died yesterday because of this virus and people online have zero sense to put their phone down.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm currently catching up on the last thread but I just wanted to tell everybody to take care and stay home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry can I be really annoying for a sec and ask who is George in relation to her? I'm new to watching her 😬

Reactions: 1
👆🏻 Such a good point. I jumped on diet Prada and the comments are angry about white rich privileged people getting tested. People are scared about the health jobs and loved ones. Advertising and using this pandemic for click bait looks so tone deaf right now.
There are so many influencers I’ve seen making this about them, hello October, em Sheldon, Connie simmonds the list goes on. F45 gyms said people dying are paying the price for not looking after their bodies. Vanessa Hudgens did that stupid video saying what’s the big deal.
I’ve even seen a PT go to a gym in a hazmat suit saying he’s got to keep going and haha what a joke it all is. It’s sickening when people literally died yesterday because of this virus and people online have zero sense to put their phone down.
Just watched Emma Hill's latest home reno vlog. She knows how to explain how we are feeling with this virus pandemic with sounding patronising, well done Emma.

Just watched Emma Hill's latest home reno vlog. She knows how to explain how we are feeling with this virus pandemic with sounding patronising, well done Emma.
Without

Daily inspiration from Lydia anyone?🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 97063
Oh go away Lydiot with you 'let's play dress up while people are dying crap' 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Without

Oh go away Lydiot with you 'let's play dress up while people are dying crap' 🤬
Not the place really but ive been enjoying Emma recently, her mate Bangonstyle is good too, totally relate able, shops in Primark, does DIY.
Getting back on track, the idea that Lydia posting a picture dressed up would inspire someone is bizarre. Inspire what. I don't get these women who follow her without question

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thought Lydiot was flogging for River Island for a sec 😂 I like some River Island so relief it wasn't her 😁
Screenshot_20200318_121136.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry can I be really annoying for a sec and ask who is George in relation to her? I'm new to watching her 😬
Yeah. I would like to know too. She said in a story that we might recognise him. From where exactly. I've never seen him on her or Ali's you tube. Could be mistaken though. It's not like I ever paid much attention.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.