Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia would say gutted.

I used to think he was a man but he looks like a little boy. He looks unwell AND ridiculous with that haircut. There is something more going on then dermatitis.
He looks like he belongs in a boy band, a very young boy band!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So glad we never caved and gave him that rave thread 😐
ali is nothing more than a feminine version of Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I wonder how things will go in the bungalow over the next few months!

Ali will stay in his room practising new hairstyles and how to style his jewellery wardrobe up with his polo necks.

Dave (George) will need to learn how to prepare lunch, bake, depop, ironing, laundry etc until Carrie is back - unless Carrie decides to stay with the Everest folk, or needs to be in quarantine for a few weeks.

And sad old Lidl, the mad cat lady will spend each day in her dressing up room, curating her 'outfit of the day' to brighten our instagram feeds, apply her war paint, take it off again, pretend to go for a run, tidy her beauty cupboard, put on another outfit of the day and ...

Someone else please continue!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So glad we never caved and gave him that rave thread 😐
ali is nothing more than a feminine version of Lydia.
Maybe thats the problem, he was so hyped to be getting one over on lyd and getting a rave thread that the disappointment at failing to get one has given him a mini breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dare I say she actually looks pretty there. It’s tragic what she’s done to her face. TRAGIC!

I finally caved and bought wine in this pandemic. Thinking of pouring a glass and watching her latest vlog 😬
All the best, you may need more than one glass 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How will Lydia cope with Carrie in quarantine? UK has to make that a point soon, right? My country has done that to all countrys. 14 days of quarantine. Everything is closed toooo. My work is closed until may (sadly). We do not have as many deaths or infected people as UK, they need to wake the f up. Like Maria draganovas last vlog. Shoppy shoppy in empty Harrods, saying how wierd it is that there were no people. How dim can you get!?

Reactions: 17
She's a stupid vacuous human being. I used to have a Barbie doll yonks ago and she reminds me of that doll... plastic, brainless and utterly boring.

Reactions: 13
I miss Gemma who used to give us the facts, but on Social Blade it says her YouTube subscribers are at 828K (we know, Lydiot dear, that you can't do math -- I'm sure it does blow your mind), but new subscribers are just dripping in, so she has a long way to go. It seems that she's reduced her investment in paid subscribers, and views are way down from where they were 2 years ago when she didn't constantly show us this nauseating and narcissistic side of her personality. If only those that stopped watching her would bother to unsubscribe so that she doesn't continue to flaunt this clearly over-inflated number when she meets with brands! Her YouTube career is on a serious decline.

Reactions: 19
I miss Gemma who used to give us the facts, but on Social Blade it says her YouTube subscribers are at 828K (we know, Lydiot dear, that you can't do math -- I'm sure it does blow your mind), but new subscribers are just dripping in, so she has a long way to go. It seems that she's reduced her investment in paid subscribers, and views are way down from where they were 2 years ago when she didn't constantly show us this nauseating and narcissistic side of her personality. If only those that stopped watching her would bother to unsubscribe so that she doesn't continue to flaunt this clearly over-inflated number when she meets with brands! Her YouTube career is on a serious decline.
Brands (the good ones at least) are already catching onto subscriber count vs actual engagement.

Reactions: 15
These influencers better tread lightly at the moment. People's. Tolerance for bull is really low. Arielle Charnas is getting evicerated by Diet Prada. One misstep for Lydia, Vic and the like and people really will have had enough. They look like shallow idiot at the best of times but this is really pushing people

Reactions: 25
This is the kind of content I would consider appropriate at the minute! Escapism is great but still trying to shill things is just ridiculous. Imagine sharing just for the sake of sharing and entertaining your followers through rough, uncertain times! Or like this video, sharing plenty of ideas for those of us who maybe aren’t used to a lot of spare time at home.

Also, the wardrobe declutter on Emelie’s YouTube is informative and tbh quite motivating, nothing like the drivel we were fed by Lidl yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emelie didn’t have to pay a *PrOfEsSiOnAl* to help her decide how to sort her clothes out either but each to their own 🤣
Thank you for recommending this declutter video /influencer. I learned more from her in her 15min video than 15 of Lydiot's videos. Again, you'll see the difference between someone actually teaching you how to edit your wardrobe and declutter vs. someone just slapping a camera on so you just watch her, watch a professional, clear up her tit.

Reactions: 11
I bet it's something as meaningless and daft as a mitt-basically a piece of cloth. It's as basic and boring as it gets.....kinda like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.