Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he's had something pumped into his forehead, only it is looking very pronounced these days and giving him a Frankenstein look to the top half of his head?
It does doesn't it, might be where he's lost so much weight in the lower part of his face, then again he's probably as botoxed as his wife 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you think he's had something pumped into his forehead, only it is looking very pronounced these days and giving him a Frankenstein look to the top half of his head?

That's it totally! Frankenstein! OMG how funny is that!

@Georgeeee Frankenstein pic please when you're ready x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she has finally come out and showed she was in that Ndubz video. How cringe and Oh so luxe.
I also didnt think that they could get anymore tacky but then here we go:
ali.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Who wouldn't believe her when she says she was in that cheesy video? WHO would lie about that??

So she has finally come out and showed she was in that Ndubz video. How cringe and Oh so luxe.
I also didnt think that they could get anymore tacky but then here we go:
View attachment 97344
That art (painting?) is the single most obnoxiously tacky, SCREAMING-NEW-MONEY home decor piece I have ever seen anywhere on this planet. Well done Ali. It is PERFECT for the bungalow.

Also in Ali's stories today, he is talking about the crystal decanter they bought for the room that changes every other day. He doesn't know what the brand is so he asks his followers. The next story is him linking WATERFORD CRYSTAL.

Maybe it's just me, but isn't Waterford a pretty obvious brand for quality crystal glassware? He needed help figuring that out? That's like him pointing his camera at the vintage Louis Vuitton trunk and blanking on the brand. To me that just further proves that the both of them have such rubbish taste. If there's no logo emblazoned all over an item screaming out to anyone looking at it that "HEY LOOK! THIS IS EXPENSIVE! SEE THE MONOGRAM PRINT??? SEE! WE SO FANCY RIGHT? RIGHT????!!!", then they have NO INTEREST in knowing about it. They are truly and totally lazy when it comes to being actually informed about anything well-made regardless of cost or brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Who wouldn't believe her when she says she was in that cheesy video? WHO would lie about that??

That art (painting?) is the single most obnoxiously tacky, SCREAMING-NEW-MONEY home decor piece I have ever seen anywhere on this planet. Well done Ali. It is PERFECT for the bungalow.

Also in Ali's stories today, he is talking about the crystal decanter they bought for the room that changes every other day. He doesn't know what the brand is so he asks his followers. The next story is him linking WATERFORD CRYSTAL.

Maybe it's just me, but isn't Waterford a pretty obvious brand for quality crystal glassware? He needed help figuring that out? That's like him pointing his camera at the vintage Louis Vuitton trunk and blanking on the brand. To me that just further proves that the both of them have such rubbish taste. If there's no logo emblazoned all over an item screaming out to anyone looking at it that "HEY LOOK! THIS IS EXPENSIVE! SEE THE MONOGRAM PRINT??? SEE! WE SO FANCY RIGHT? RIGHT????!!!", then they have NO INTEREST in knowing about it. They are truly and totally lazy when it comes to being actually informed about anything well-made regardless of cost or brand.
More poster quality art. I even hate to use the word 'art' to describe that tacky decor item. Both of them have no idea what real art is and how to buy real art. I hate to even think what they paid for that framed piece of decor. Oh and the decanter story was lame. Trouble with monogrammed pieces is when the bottom falls out of the influencer bubble and it will, you and Lydia Millen Stripper will not be able to sell it because it is monogrammed.

Reactions: 17
Ali is that bloke at the school reunion ,who was the heart throb but is now the wizened up old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He has Sanpaku eyes. Google it! Something bad will happen to Aldi...

Hang on a minute - something bad has already happened: He married Lidl!
That's it! He uses some weird filters but yes he has large whites, small iris's. And I've always thought his eyes look upside down😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jamie G has uploaded a video sponsored by By Terry. She's mentioned Lidl a few times. Reckon she's doing that to wind her up 😂
I’m just catching up here but Jamie and her “Tap to change” New Range Rover and bleeping annoying husband.
She’s now in the Millen/Frow bracket.

tamara isn’t in there yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He is crafty, by coming across as this dim wit, asking for followers for help, they respond, it increases engagement, pushes them up the rankings in these troubled times, job done!

Does anyone else think these images are kind of sad, apart from the chavvy branding I mean? The way that brand logos are on animals skins do they consider this when they are prancing around with their monogrammed goods, that an animal, maybe a baby one has given its life for their five minutes of fame on Instagram. To me, it not only screams tacky but is really gross too. I thought Ali was an animal lover, seems I was wrong! I am not familiar with the artist of these pieces, maybe that was the intention?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200319-134001_Instagram.jpg

Well you said it Lydl...
What's going on? Why is she yet to claim she has the Coronavirus? Genuinely baffled #narclife

Speaking of which @Oohthedrama (you're making me giggle but) I order you to leave the Covid-19 thread & return home at once. Don't make me lock you in the shed. Hang on, where is the beg-shed? And the new PA? And the gentleman's bar?

Ahhh...the joy to come. The meltdowns to unfold.. Thread 17 could well be 'the one where all the free tit stopped turning up at the bungalow' :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.