Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you love your shoes so much why THE FUCK would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.View attachment 100692
If you love your shoes so much why THE FUCK would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.View attachment 100692
Who gives a shit about you or your shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 8

beahunny

Chatty Member
Just seen Laura Blair has the corona virus 😔 watched her Instagram post on her feed, she was an athlete and dancer so has healthy strong lungs but she is suffering badly, hopefully slowly getting better now. She said she hasn't been out for weeks so thinks she picked it up from a package. Lydiot take note and stop ordering things you don't need and stop putting your 'staff' in danger.

View attachment 101019
This is advice from a medical doctor on how to decontaminate items brought into your home.

• Heart

zarhagoza

also we all know that she fluctuates in weight a bit - why does she get things taken in when she is at her slimmest (like she is now) she is just incredibly daft. especially when the amount to be taken in makes negligable difference now but when those 5 pounds she gains and looses come back again she definitely will!

Mglyds

Omg that tiktok was awful! Whoever edited it needs to get fired. Her lip sync was out and the throwing the shoes was so fake. There was no flow or cohesion. I hope it wasn't Ali who edited it because he's actually quite good at editing (same of boring stuff but has talent). I would've been mortified and would have definitely not put it up for everyone to see

B4rney

Couldn’t resist responding to her shitty tweet about panic buying on Net-a-porter.

• Haha
Is she for sure a brit? Like how can you not know your native language?!?!

Both affected and effected are verb forms and their usage can get confusing. Effected means executed, produced, or brought about. To effect is to bring about or cause something to happen. For example, The dictatorial regime quickly effected changes to the constitution that restricted the freedom of the people.
On the other hand, affected means made an impact on. It is the past tense of the verb form of affect, which means to impact. For example, Carbon di-oxide emissions affected the environment.
oh my god I’ve had to screenshot this, no word of a lie I am in my late 30’s, have a degree, and a pretty good job. But could I ever understand this? No!
Now I do! Thank you!

Lydia is a joke I can’t watch her anymore. She was lovely when she first started out and now it’s all about what she’s got. Not attractive at all.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Who the hell is buying a 5 grand bag at this time! o_O Surely she contacted them to get the freebie? As she said she was expecting a candle 🤔 okay so you were expecting a freebie then! Don’t act so shocked when you clearly asked for something!
that was so ambiguous, made it seem like she was expecting a candle but got the jewelry box instead.