Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Animals can’t get the corona right?
it would be a better way to go than live your life having Lydia as a “fluffer mummy”
I said it. It’s true.

and you know she’d call herself a fluffer mummy 😏
Lumi would kill a bitch.
(@Georgeeee you many now change you profile photo to lumi 😬)

I really enjoyed her “shit I’ve been gifted that makes me feel like the dogs bollox” segment.
All of this shit she has hoarded... she’s given none to Tesco mum? She didn’t order clu de poo for her hands? Or hand sanitizer 🤷‍♀️
Obviously not. Why would you think of others, she has “everything she needs...” in the bungalow.

a reflective surface.

Reactions: 9

Wophie

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that when Ali saw her filming him hoovering he fucking sped out of there? Noone hoovers their house running at that speed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Hmmm, exactly the same amount of people started following her 2 days running. 🤔
How suspicious.

20200328_080659.jpg

20200328_083014.jpg

coconochanel

VIP Member
Agree looks so stunted out of heels..
And def put on weight..hurrah

View attachment 98545
That was jogging not running.

I just went to her Tik Tok page. Jesus Christ, this bitch looks dumber than a box of rocks. And to be a 30 something grown ass woman prancing around in her underwear shows how classless and trashy she is. That along with her selected songs or terms talking about being rich like #richgirlcheck topped off with her daft pursing ad protruding of her Jack Nicholson Jokerlike duck lips.

One of you said her videos are cringe. You hit the nail on the head. I feel embarrassed for her. She's like a desperate teenager begging for attention. And $$$$ and freebies.

When it comes to Lydiot, it's not #richgirlcheck but more like #bitchgirlcheck.
Im sure her lips have gotten bigger or shes overlining them like a clown.

Does anyone else get the feeling that as she permanently works from home, now a lot of people are she sees herself as someone we should all look to for work from home advice.

I've just been telling my husband about her daily outfits and shown him some.
He said

"This woman is prancing round her house with a handbag and tight trousers and heels, meanwhile normal women on Twitter are posting about how their boobs have never felt so free working from home in their dressing gowns"
OH God NO! Don't give her ideas! :rolleyes: (Cue long awaited 'office' tour)

• Haha

Zenchick101

VIP Member
If I had the possibility... my mom wouldn’t be working any minute longer ever in her life 🥺
It is awful what’s happening.. starting today in Romania you cant go out anymore unless you go to work, hospital and greocerries. I can only think of having my life back and everybody else 😫
same here in france, I miss taking a walk down the streets just because..

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Boujee Beige - A #richgirlcheck cook book by Lydia Millen Stripper

Includes dungalow classics such as:

-Dressing gown fluff with a garnish of dandruff
-Nail grime - a quick snack for any time
- 0 calorie soup
- Boss girl beans on toast
- Exotic cat
- Basic beige with dried up Cathedral City
- Boring cake as dense as my husband
You forgot the ginger concoction for breakfast....🤣

• Haha

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Well my place of work just closed and I have no job for the foreseeable so she can do one with her smug shopping from Italy. All of this with these women being so utterly out of touch is starting to grate already. The only one not pushing it is Emma Hill atm for me.
So sorry to read that @Hallobrit xx

nadiathr

Someone please post what she got for her “biryhday”. I refuse to watch her flogs 🤮

*update* just saw the screenshot posted by Nadiathr, is that the bag if you can call it that she got? Lol! Even she looks disgusted in the photo 😂 moron.

ps- is this the bag, she ordered from Italy? 😲
This is the bag she got herself, I have no idea where she bought it from. I couldn’t watch the whole thing, she is way too pretentious and fake posh.

Notheretogodsip

When Lydia dropped her shoes on the floor, all I could think of was the time she scolded Carrie in her "bag collection" video for "ruining" her highness' bag... Did that happen by dropping too? Can't remember.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In the ‘what I got for my birthday video’
I didn’t watch all of it - I mean I have so much time on my hands right now and still can’t watch a complete video.
Why does she need her ‘team’ to put together care packages.
I just can’t comprehend this chicks thought process.. is she the most self centred person on the internet?
I honestly couldn’t stomach her last night, I’m planning on watching it today but she really said she couldn’t put together care packages because she didn’t have Carrie and Dave there to help her?!

I’m assuming (haven’t read back on the thread yet) we have more lisping and lumi and more excuses for her shit skin.

• Sick