Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
So cringe.
And regarding the influencer food.. that shit’s expenssive bro. Cheap ass won’t pay that kind of money on food don’t be crazy 🤣
Pasta, beans and a shitload of... shit. That’s on her menu.
XD I know, ridiculous how a "beauty" influencer doesn't understand that it also comes from eating healthy!!!!!

Reactions: 9

coconochanel

VIP Member
So shes only putting up the daily reminder because its stopping negative comments in her PM box. unbelievable.:mad:

• Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Hope people still clap from their homes for the NHS 👏 at 8pm and don't watch the vapid Lydiot.
Was lovely to hear neighbours all over where I live clapping and cheering for our NHS tonight 👏🥰

Carrie made the effort to clap
Claire and Paris clapped
Other instagrammers I follow clapped
Ali put up a post
Lydiot nothing 😡
Screenshot_20200326_210151.jpg
Screenshot_20200326_210126.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry

Zenchick101

VIP Member
There was a lot of discussion about Ali being gay on the other site. I remember one user who lives in Ali's area said that there is a nightclub called Gay? So he wasn't really outing himself with that hashtag. We all thought we had found the smoking gun lol.

I actually don't think he's gay, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have done gay sex work in the past. He clearly panders to gay men on his instagram even now.
same here, if he's smart he probably plays that up to pander to the gay men following him.

Nevi_M

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This is the new Tok Tok video from the giant Twat about......SHOES! :sick:🤮

Truly illustrates her level of intelligence, self-awareness and empathy i.e. non-existent, for the suffering, fear and death sweeping millions around the globe.

She's so bloody dumb, arrogant and shallow, she's beyond vile.
😂 She likes shoes so much, she doesn't even know her own freaking shoe size. Or she does, but she buys them a couple of sizes smaller than her man size so that she has a better chance of selling them at a better price on her depop. Her toes always look so crammed, or her heels look like they are hanging off of the edge in every picture. Omg, she makes me laugh. Sometimes I feel like I am watching a skit show but this is her, she is actually this. She has slaves and minions...mind freaking 🤯 constantly at this excuse of an actual human!

• Sick

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Ali is a bit of an ass just as his spouse. Go ahead Ali, yuck it up. But here is a bit of advice. When you go back to pulling wire do not mention your skin care regime to the other guys.

• Haha
  • Heart

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Wow, that really brings the difference into focus doesn't it? Well done Muff Puff 😘.
What's going on there? Even the boots look fatter in the baby shower photo. 🤔
These pics haven't received any photoshop from me.

The group pic was taken by someone else so she was unable to edit it herself.
(Like she normally does)

20200329_094635.jpg

alexlevy_1_20200321_7.jpg

• Haha

AlexP

This is the kind of content I would consider appropriate at the minute! Escapism is great but still trying to shill things is just ridiculous. Imagine sharing just for the sake of sharing and entertaining your followers through rough, uncertain times! Or like this video, sharing plenty of ideas for those of us who maybe aren’t used to a lot of spare time at home.

Also, the wardrobe declutter on Emelie’s YouTube is informative and tbh quite motivating, nothing like the drivel we were fed by Lidl yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emelie didn’t have to pay a *PrOfEsSiOnAl* to help her decide how to sort her clothes out either but each to their own 🤣

Attachments

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jamie G has uploaded a video sponsored by By Terry. She's mentioned Lidl a few times. Reckon she's doing that to wind her up 😂
I’m just catching up here but Jamie and her “Tap to change” New Range Rover and fucking annoying husband.
She’s now in the Millen/Frow bracket.

tamara isn’t in there yet.

• Haha