Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

detroit

Shes sent George to Ikea to get a load of glass jars to decant everything in her kitchen cupboards.....Lyd your about 2 years too late with this kind of content, EVERYONES already done this shit.

Also the declutter woman hates her you can just tell by her face. 😊
You can tell by the fact she didn't come on the last day saying her throat was sore... I bet she was just exhausted after all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

nadiathr

She resembles dearly-departed Lynx in these:

View attachment 100953
No. Lynx was adorable ☹ Can’t say that about Queen Bitch of the bungalow.
RIP kitty... 😫

This is advice from a medical doctor on how to decontaminate items brought into your home.
I do that too for some time now. When I first saw what comes out of the package when you wipe them, I was shocked!! I vowed to keep this habbit forever!!!

Just imagine a puppy though, all those handbags and shoes to chew! Twitter will be on fire with her 'woe is me' cries!
I thought the same thing “damn that would be a dream come true and total mental breakdown for her”. But all puppys deserve a nice and loving family, so it’s not worth it ☹ Hope she doesn’t get one.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Please whomever has the energy and tech smarts, please send the link of her latest Tik Tok to ALL the brands she schills. I bet she'll delete the video now that we've said it. But before she does -Dior, Chanel, By Terry, H&M, GHD, Intimissimi all need to see their "brand ambassador".

RalphieRoo

These pics haven't received any photoshop from me.

The group pic was taken by someone else so she was unable to edit it herself.
(Like she normally does)

View attachment 101411

View attachment 101407
Oh I didnt mean to suggest you photoshopped this. I do enjoy your highly sophisticated photoshopped efforts though. The trotters had me fooled!
It's just the incredible difference in how she looks when she isn't in control of the image. With the same outfit and the photos put side by side, well there it is plain as day. The streaky orange one has more than fake boobs.

• Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I bet it's something as meaningless and daft as a mitt-basically a piece of cloth. It's as basic and boring as it gets.....kinda like her.

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She made a comment last week about working extra hard or something to keep content up for her followers. How? A smug photo in the mirror with a poorly written blog post no-one cares to read?
Emma Hill is now making daily videos and Lydia Tomlinson has put out 4 different YouTube videos as well as 2 IGTVs in a week. And at least they vary and structure their content between isolating at home, fashion, makeup, home and even book reviews. Our Lydl just throws out 50min long videos of the same mash up of shit week in, week out.

Those 2 examples are just influencers I can tolerate atm. Even if they’re both still trying to encourage buying, at least it’s comfy clothes for the most part lol. At least they still feel relatable at this time, not like that absolute gobshite making a comment about how she couldn’t isolate like us plebs in a normal sized house! Does she seriously not hear herself?

Wonder what shit show will tonights vlog bring. I don't want to give her ideas, but there are so many influencers out there adjusting their content and even doing daily vlogs, using their imagination! Also I think she always justifies her crappy content and says that she doesn't want to talk about what is going on in the world right now as her vlogs are escapist - but you can still put something good out there and address the situation. For example Tamara did a vlog yesterday which was just doing her nails basically, but she still spoke with compassion about what was going on.

Maybe she'll do a vlog on how she's making care packages for the NHS, or maybe not, but probably will now she's read this thread!

Reactions: 9